Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-26-2013, 09:00 AM

Default The skunk works exposed.

Hey friends:

I have plenty to say and to expose. Absolutely deplorable. I want to progress a little at a time over the next few days. No hurry.

It is so compelling as to make me want to regurgitate. It is absolutely shocking. Deals with the degradation of our nation and the abominable hypocrisy, lies and deception perpetrated upon our citizens.

As some heads up:

* Obama care deception, lies and malevolent political misrepresentations.

* Medical deception, lies, deception, ripoff's, fraud.

* Misconceptions about illegal alien laws.

* Remedies available to dedicated citizens.

More coming soon. Lets take it a step at a time.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:08 AM

Default Obamacare

I have been around for a long time and seen many Presidents but NEVER one like this.

If you have watched Fox news in the past couple of days they played back old campaign speeches wherein it was said that: You can keep your insurance and you can keep your doctor. And too premiums will go down.

But were these deliberate lies or was it just more blather from a hopelessly inexperienced, incompetent ?

Fox says insurance company's are cancelling policy's in many states up to as many as 80%. And doctors are heading for the door wholesale. Insurance premiums are skyrocketing. For a young non-drinker as much as 260%. And the highest escalation so far is a reported 416%. *( My own Medicare/HMO premiums shot up 33% this year and will jump another 50% next year, a combined escalation of 83% ).

Regardless of which selection of culpability above we ascribe one thing that is not in question is the registration process on line to sign up. NO-one has been accepted yet. Even the website designers can't make it work for them.

Why? After costing over $400 Million ?

Because the administration made a last minute switch. Instead of being able to enter all personal data, answer the questions, fill out the forms, and credit card information first, then proceed to "checkout" to see prices. the switch requires committing first, THEN going ahead with data entry. In other words buy a pig in a poke.

According to reports this was done to conceal/hide the pricing from the applicant until after he/she had already committed. Because the prices are so whopping there was fear that the applicants would drop out and not commit.

What in the world is this? Blatantly dishonest and a bald faced scam. Repulsive.

Remember what Nancy Pelosi said ? You have to pass Obamacare to find out what is in it.

Just incredible.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-27-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:22 AM

Default Stage two. the medical scam.

This is the second biggest scam I have experienced in my long lifetime. I'm posting it for my friends/ Patriots benefit.

It deals with the eyes. In my case, at my advanced age, in perfect health, alas it happens. My ocular pressure climbed to 24. 20 is normal. My Ophthalmologist monitored it for years but alas this summer it ascended to 26 and she said she could no longer sit there. She had to take action. AND SHE DID. She prescribed eye drops, 1 to 2 drops each night before bedtime, for the rest of my life !!!!??? After three weeks she monitored it and it had dropped to 19. Below normal. The medication worked - Great.

So? To explain when I took her prescription to TARGET, a big National chain similar to Wal-Mart, they said, that will be $90. That's my co-pay for a 30m day supply. The medications costs probably $160 to $180 for a tiny bottle. My HMO pays the bulk less their discount.

I asked the pharmacy where they were getting the $90 from and they said it's a 52 day supply. I replied that my prescription was for a 30 day supply.

I have the booklets from my insurance company listing drugs, formulary's and prices. This medication is listed in the booklet as tier three as $45 for 30 days. 90m days at 3 times $45= $135. That's $543 annually. It is called Lumigan.

There is a "generic" drug listed also called Latanoprost. It is tier two. Cost by mail, order $10 per month or $15 for a 3 month supply!!! That's $60 annually.

Latanaprost isn't exactly a true similar generic. It has some slightly different ingredients. However, according to research and the pharmacists, it was the "gold standard" and worked just as well as Lumigan and in some cases better. Lanatroprost patent expired in 2011. Lumigans patent doesn't expire until August 19, 2014. The pharmaceutical company's recover research and development and profits during patent. Lumigan sold $250 million last year.

Now we move on to application. The Doctor prescribed 1 to 2 drops per night. So now the thorny issue is how many drops are there in a bottle ? The bottles are stipulated as two sizes, 2.5 milliliters and 7.5 milliliters. So we have two units of measure - drops and milliliters. How to reconcile and compare costs " Good question, flaky answer unfortunately.

Here is a photo of the two tiny bottles, 2.5 and 7.5 ML.

http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...78423%3Bot1lsi

A ball point pen has been included to gauge size and perspective.

Unfortunately my Doctor apparently ignored my request for the more economical medication Latanaprost and wrote the prescription to the mail order supplier Express Scripts. I received the first supply/shipment which cost me $112 for a 90 day supply instead of the other costing $18 for 3 months.

I spoke to Express Scripts three times to thrash this all out.

Not to belabor this but I am giving you all, my friends, a heads up. Look out. You will be screwed over by Obamacare, by your Doctor and by your pharmacy. Look. Pay attention. They will take you to the cleaners if you are not careful.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-27-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:36 AM

I spoke to a cashier at Home Depot two days ago who told me that her cost of medical insurance has doubled, it was originally $2,500 per year and now it is $5,000 per year. I told her that I had been told about a month ago by another cashier that everyone's hours were being cut to part time and if that had had any affect on her. She said for the last two years the company has only hired part time workers and before that most of the full time had been laid off because of the recession.

I guess what goes around comes around.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:38 PM

Default Shocking

Jean:

Thanks for your input. Welcome as it is - it corroborates the disaster.

But here's much more, previously posted, and elaborated.

http://cis.org/myth-law-abiding-illegal-alien

My final input will come tomorrow.

Yours to contemplate
Old 10-30-2013, 06:41 AM

Default Degradation

It gets worse by the hour.

Watched TV and listened to radio. A full blown disaster.

Hundreds of thousands have had their insurance cancelled, heading for MILLIONS.

And no-one can sign up for the Obama catastrophe, e.g. NO insurance coverage presently.

Two of my family members had catastrophic illness and accident in the past.

Ones hospital bill for days in intensive care was $124,000. Then another $36,000.

One of my grandsons got involved in a major brawl and suffered multiple face and skull fractures. $200,000 so far.

It's total insanity. Driven by pathological dysfunction.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-30-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 10:25 AM

Default Friends

As bad as it gets, it is getting worse.

Greta Van Susteren, Fox news, reported the stink yesterday.

The contractor who is programming Obama Care is actually an old, buddy, girl friend of Michelle Obama from college day.

The contract for over $400 million was let single source without competitive bidding.

This contractor is actually being investigated by British Authorities for perpetrating scam and fraud !@!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2013, 05:27 AM

Default Ugh ! Getting worse.

It's degrading by the hour.

Latest, 93 million Americans will lose their company health care insurance. 136 million Americans affected. And according to news reports his was known by the administration back in 2010.

ZERO - NO credibility left.

Multiple scores of thousands cut back to 29 hours - part time.

11 of the 18 top hospitals opting out of Obamacare.

Our enemies combined couldn't have inflicted such pain and damage.

What are we to believe now about the conspiracy theorists who said: " They are out to destroy America".

Looking more and more like a page from Fidel Castro's playbook.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:39 AM

Default Degrading by the minute now:

It just gets more stinky now.

Only 6 people signed up for Obama Care the first day. According to news reports that's one ten thousandth of one percent.

Second day around 200.

Third day around 400.

Now NOBODY can !

Is this for real ?

The fine for young people who don't bite is $96. Is this for real ?

Just absolutely, positively incredible.

But you, friends, see the news. You don't need me to amplify.

Pray for our nation as we sink into the black hole.

Bill Tibbe
Old 11-03-2013, 07:32 AM

Default Clamity continues.

Fox news this morning.

Wall Street Journal reports that staffers knew back in 2010 that Obamacare would raise premiums and cause millions to lose their coverage. But went ahead anyway.

Now they are trying to spin it and resort to rationalization *( e.g. more lies ).

The majority of Americans do not want it but ------

This is a regime that resorts to gross prevarications, scam and fraud to push it's agendas.

Now I am ready to believe that there is some modicum of possibility that this website to sign up is dysfunctional because the applicants are so scarce. Wouldn't surprise me given that credibility is no longer in existence. "They" are saying now they don't actually know how many have been accepted.

Lie, scam, cheat, defraud and then play dumb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll see what becomes of this in the next election.