Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-21-2010, 10:27 AM

Default Video Surfaces of John Lewis "N*****" Incident at Tea Party Protest on Capitol Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCs6...layer_embedded

A video has surfaced this evening of the incident today involving civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) and Tea Party protesters on Capitol Hill.

Rep. Lewis has alleged that he was called a n***** by the protesters.

Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN), who was walking with Rep. Lewis, says he heard the word n***** fifteen times.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) claims "It was a chorus" of people yelling "n*****."

The video, filmed by Marooned in Marin and posted at YouTube, shows Reps. Lewis and Carson walking together, with Rep. Cleaver several yards behind as they fight their way through the Tea Party patriots like they were in 1965 Selma, Alabama.

Reps. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) and Maxine Waters (D-CA) are also walking behind Lewis in the video.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:44 PM

I took the time to watch the video and read all the comments and I am still where I was when I started. I could not hear anything in the vid except 'kill' the bill and it did not show any spitting. I am sorry to say I did read the comments. Most of the time as well as this, I am sorry people were able to post comments. I have still not watched any news today.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:35 PM

They will always play the race card. Screw them. Americans just don't care anymore about being called racist. They've always known it was a phony smear to gag people and censor us. This video is great. American people finally getting up off their couches and fighting for what's left of our civilization.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:41 PM

Call them any thing you want, and it's still too good for them.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 03-21-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCs6...layer_embedded

A video has surfaced this evening of the incident today involving civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) and Tea Party protesters on Capitol Hill.

Rep. Lewis has alleged that he was called a n***** by the protesters.

Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN), who was walking with Rep. Lewis, says he heard the word n***** fifteen times.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) claims "It was a chorus" of people yelling "n*****."

The video, filmed by Marooned in Marin and posted at YouTube, shows Reps. Lewis and Carson walking together, with Rep. Cleaver several yards behind as they fight their way through the Tea Party patriots like they were in 1965 Selma, Alabama.

Reps. Chaka Fattah (D-PA) and Maxine Waters (D-CA) are also walking behind Lewis in the video.
Any links to the quotes about those accusation? What odious lies! How can they deliberately walk through a crowd like that who is obviously politically hostile, where everybody is screaming at the top of their lungs and expect anyone to believe that there was anyone in the crowd who might have even had the word as a part of their vocabulary? What slime! To pose this utterly peaceful and civil crowd like they were the Klan at a midnight rally in the sixties is wretched beyond belief. They must have known way, way in advance that the crowd was in complete control of itself, else they never would have waded into the middle of it in the first place! Utterly dispicable! They might has well have spit on MLK themselves if he were alive. How does one hear a word like that in a crowd like that said more than one time? And if one person could here it, then certainly it would have been caught on video.