Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-27-2009, 07:06 AM
"SZinWestLA"

The assertion that blacks are commonly unfit to reside in a First World environment, due to mentality, is simply at odds with the evidence provided by every day life in this country. Most blacks are part of the middle class in the U.S. and navigate their way through home loans, Blackberrys, mall food courts, tax returns, credit card applications, workplace politics and rush hour traffic jams far too commonly to be described as possessed of a "jungle mentality." Again, African-Americans are mostly middle-class. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Besides the statistics (which are overwhelming), in Southern California, the evidence is everywhere around you. Blacks are your fellow shoppers in malls during the holiday season, they are your co-workers at the office and they attend college classes and study the same subjects as your children. They deliver your mail, they produce entertainment available 24/7 on television, they are your fellow vacationers in Las Vegas and Orlando, and they are a lot of the people who can be found working in hospitals providing attention and care to the ill and feeble.

The above is the rule, not the exception, in American life. The guy with the red bandana and red shoe laces who sells crack on the street corner, is the exception. No one wants to be standing at the ATM at 11:30 at night with the large teenage black kid behind him in a somewhat isolated area. But the black guy who's going to rip you off and take your crap is the minority. Is a black man with a felony criminal record (i.e. Najee Ali) a strange aberration or an endangered species? Hardly, but that person is the minority in the African-American community. Most blacks haven't been convicted of Robbery, Burglary or Drug Sales.

The contention that black folks largely can't function in civilized, modern society is simply contradicted by the modern American experience.

I agree with your assessment of the enormous disservice that the Democratic Party has done blacks, as a whole, in this country. Our liberal friends often treat them like retarded children who are never to be actually held as equals. The genuine bigotry that remains in this country, toward people of color, undoubtedly comes from the Left. The worst thing that can be said about white folks, as an entire group in America, is that a lot of us will not hold Latinos and blacks to the same standards we would hold ourselves (Larry Elder writes about this in one of his books. It's a chapter about white condascencion, and I think he's dead right). But undoubtedly, that is a product of "progressives" rather than conservatives. Equal means "equal" with GOP thinking types.

However, the assertion in your first few sentences is just unsupported by the facts. Are there neighborhoods I don't want to go into? Yeah. Is the majority of the African-American experience defined by Florence and Normandie eruptions and the prison population in Texas? Hardly. In fact, it's not even close.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-27-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:23 PM

Well I knew this would garner the reaction it did.

Note my disclaimer "NOT ALL"

I will make a couple simple statements before I vacate this thread
Mods can feel free to delete it if they feel it "hurts the cause" or I may "offend" someone

In most cases civilized people do not riot and burn their own neighborhoods

For the most part civilized people feel a sense of responsibility

I'll leave you to ponder these facts ,
I didn't start this thread but I did put in my 2 cents

Keep in mind Blacks are hurt most by illegal immigration and yet they are screaming long and loud for AMNESTY.
Where are their leaders on the subject? You all know where they are.

From my point I see massive amounts of Blacks(in my town anyway) living on welfare , they really don't want the jobs the hispanics are doing anyway, why should they, our govt (you) support them cradle to grave.

Kick out the illegals , cut the welfare and start to hold Black males accountable for all the babies , make the crack hoes take drug tests instead of just cashing in on $$$$$$ for more babies

Stop the double standards and dumbing down in the schools . bring back corporal punishment

OUTLAW libs ............ they are the cause of a lot of the problems
Old 12-27-2009, 02:15 PM

How about we get rid of Dumb As*es I will not name?
Old 12-27-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
How about we get rid of Dumb As*es I will not name?
Sorry if I didn't sugar coat it enough for you

Get on the receiving end of reverse racism and you might change your tune

Facts are facts , weather you choose to believe them or not.
Sorry if I ruined your day....................well.... no I'm not
Old 12-27-2009, 02:51 PM

Sam
You know I respect your opinion , I've known you a long time , but on this one I beg to differ

Here in Vegas a Black person can walk through many neighborhoods 24/7 without a second glance

Yet in the "Black" areas of Vegas you would end up in the hospital or worse if you tried to walk their neighborhoods.

I work in a service industry and I can tell you the attitudes here at any rate are " you owe me " by that community

The sad part is that I see the difference between the "chip on the shoulder" bunch and the bunch that are everyday just plain good people.

Sadly in this town they are way skewed to the "chip" side , it might be different elsewhere but I'm calling it as I see it.

I will call into reference the aftermath of Katrina, also the "Obama money" statement from not to long ago ,

Now lets talk about Black panthers at polling places in military uniforms with weapons hurling racist insults at whites.....shall we?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:07 PM

Since I'm in rant mode I will continue it

Maybe I do have a chip on my shoulder.
This country is suppose to be a color blind society, yet I am seeing nothing but privilege and skewed benefits for minorities ,
I didn't have affirmative action, I can't get govt benefits or food stamps or subsidized housing.
I paid for having my 2 kids and I didn't take one dime of govt money to assist in that endeavor.
Yet I have paid in in quadruple figures in taxes that last 30 years.

Nobody is giving me squat and I'm paying my fair share , Then I see where this money goes , I see obvious illegal aliens getting wic, I see whole families of able bodied people getting thousands in food stamps , I get called a racist wanting illegals kicked out of this country, I see mexican flags marching in the streets of my country and Americans(libs) saying thats a good thing.

Make no mistake about it , this country is fubar and at this time I don't see it getting any better

Let me go all the way and really Pss everyone off
This country had a good thing going for a long time
But the lib cultural experimentation is going to be the downfall of this country.
Mixing cultures the way we have the last 20 years is what makes good countries bite the dust.
Without a time out in between for assimilation, you might as well forget it.

Now we have a 100 different cultures all having a free for all here , the aclu egging them on and America , at least the country we knew is going down the toilet mega fast.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:10 PM

I'm sorry if this does sound racist to some but its not.

I'm not a member of stormfront , nor do I have a Pic of hitler
hanging up

I contend that a level , equal playing field should be just that.

for everyone living in this country.

Or the concept of "America" is nothing but a sick joke
Old 12-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Administrator

USA Today, you never did answer our question
Old 12-28-2009, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
USA Today, you never did answer our question
I have attended anti illegal immigration rallys and stood on the line with Blacks, Hispanics , Asians and many others and would do so again.

I also support discouraging any attendance by nazis, skins or kkk and would not attend if they were present.

My statements were a generalization of observation , both in real life and from the media.