Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-05-2012, 08:20 PM

Default Border patrol profiled me today

I WAS PROFILED TODAY BY THE BORDER PATROL

AND I LIKED IT!

Today, and I had the utmost satisfaction out of it, I was asked by a brown border patrol agent at a back road check not far north of the border if I, an obviously working man white guy, was a citizen of the United States and furthermore asked if I was hiding either drugs or people in the tool bin on my truck.

What a great day in the morning, it's about time it happened to me, those discriminatory racist bastards.

Right way to do things, and I hope they deport all those illegal Irish whites in New York while they're at it.

I talked with him some, and he informed me that the media mischaracterizes the racial profiling stuff, and the local Americans they do arrest usually have a rap sheet a mile long. The arrests of those people usually involve smuggling illegals and drugs from Mexico, although, if I remember the conversation right, most have convictions from wife beating to robbery, these aren't the nice people that the open borders lobby and the media makes them out to be.

There's more, but I'll address it another time.

Keep it up, Border Patrol.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:42 PM

Congratulations !

It's great when one see's any type of enforcement. I wish I could see it more on I-5 in North County Sand Diego.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:01 AM

It matters not what color you are, if your illegal you must be sent back. I would have loved it too.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:11 AM

I've been profiled in another way.

I fired a lazy piece of shit the other day because I spent 90% of my time chasing him and another guy he had parded up with around making sure they were doing their jobs. They would screw off right in front of me, then resorted to trying to hide after I began bird dogging them. The one would find all kinds of reasons not to complete a task, and both were becoming resentful.

I have three other hands who are low maintenance, just point them in a direction and they go to work.

This is a crew I inherited from a departing foreman, whose mess I had to clean up.

I kept the one because I had heard from several sources that he was a good hand before he started hanging with the bad apple and has some knowledge which is beneficial to the crew, he just barely survived getting smoked as well.

And, firing the bad apple worked - I got rid of a problem and it tuned up the kid I kept.

However, since the pair have Mexican ancestors and I'm a white guy the departed screw off is out spreading the word that I am a "racist who hates Mexicans".

Every time I tell this story to those of a Latin American skin tone who know me the reaction is a huge belly laugh. The man doesn't know anything about my personal life and the race card isn't going to work for him.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-24-2013 at 03:19 AM.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:30 AM

Default Mystery !

I wish I could figure it out.

The official, bull shix propaganda is one thing. ICE Morton and the lesbian mollycoddling illegals releasing them and yet we see local dedicated enforcement checking.

Explain so I can understand please.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:21 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I wish I could figure it out.

The official, bull shix propaganda is one thing. ICE Morton and the lesbian mollycoddling illegals releasing them and yet we see local dedicated enforcement checking.

Explain so I can understand please.
Not hard to understand; they release and mollycoddle illegals because they want the country overrun with foreigners of their choosing. They use checkpoints under the premise of enforcing immigration laws to further condition people for a police state of their choosing
Old 03-24-2013, 08:23 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I've been profiled in another way.

I fired a lazy piece of shit the other day because I spent 90% of my time chasing him and another guy he had parded up with around making sure they were doing their jobs. They would screw off right in front of me, then resorted to trying to hide after I began bird dogging them. The one would find all kinds of reasons not to complete a task, and both were becoming resentful.

I have three other hands who are low maintenance, just point them in a direction and they go to work.

This is a crew I inherited from a departing foreman, whose mess I had to clean up.

I kept the one because I had heard from several sources that he was a good hand before he started hanging with the bad apple and has some knowledge which is beneficial to the crew, he just barely survived getting smoked as well.

And, firing the bad apple worked - I got rid of a problem and it tuned up the kid I kept.

However, since the pair have Mexican ancestors and I'm a white guy the departed screw off is out spreading the word that I am a "racist who hates Mexicans".

Every time I tell this story to those of a Latin American skin tone who know me the reaction is a huge belly laugh. The man doesn't know anything about my personal life and the race card isn't going to work for him.
Just think what it's like for someone of our mindset to have to work with those types in government sector.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:38 AM

Default Sorry:

Not hard to understand; they release and mollycoddle illegals because they want the country overrun with foreigners of their choosing. They use checkpoints under the premise of enforcing immigration laws to further condition people for a police state of their choosing

I still don't get it. There is more to this than the eye can see.

The duplicitous Obama ASH kissers are one thing, towing the line to keep their jobs. As any moron knows, oppose the Boss and you are history.

This administration is openly catering to the sick, left, liberals and illegals as well as their seemingly abundant supporters.

Yet some of the boots on the ground CBP agents are trying their best to do their jobs.

There is duplicity. It just does not add up in any manner.

I'll be happy to elaborate.