Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-04-2010, 05:45 PM

Default AZ Boycott 640 KFI John and Ken in AZ

John and Ken are broadcasting today from Phoenix AZ about the boycott of AZ by anti-Americans. A woman from the hotel industry said 20 bookings had already been cancelled, representing 6-10 million in lost revenue. If you google AZ boycott it's terrifying to see how widespread this boycott drive is getting. If I could afford it, I feel like sending them a check.

I have never seen anything so hateful. Major American corporations and cities are taking sides with killers, torturers, drug cartels and an invasion against their fellow Americans. It makes me sick. Literally sick. I never thought this would be possible. There is no silver bullet. This is going to be a long hard battle...against other people who call themselves Americans.
Old 05-04-2010, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
John and Ken are broadcasting today from Phoenix AZ about the boycott of AZ by anti-Americans. A woman from the hotel industry said 20 bookings had already been cancelled, representing 6-10 million in lost revenue. If you google AZ boycott it's terrifying to see how widespread this boycott drive is getting. If I could afford it, I feel like sending them a check.

I have never seen anything so hateful. Major American corporations and cities are taking sides with killers, torturers, drug cartels and an invasion against their fellow Americans. It makes me sick. Literally sick. I never thought this would be possible. There is no silver bullet. This is going to be a long hard battle...against other people who call themselves Americans.
I don't think the boycotting scare is going to be as full blown as they want it to be. Where there is a comment section on articles of cries for boycotting the comments are so angry and against any boycotts.

The American people are not going along with this boycott crap. It seems that those in charge of things such as sports and government are crying and raising a fuss, but the public's response is the complete opposite.

These 'big-wigs' are way out of line and will soon feel the backlash. This is getting nasty, but that is probably what it is going to take. We have the American people on our side, that's obvious when you read the feedback.