Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Reality sets in. Chelene bit off more than she can chew. Boy I bet it's hot out there. My choice wouldn't be summer to do a walk like that.

Why is she walking with a cane? Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Why is she walking with a cane? Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.
Blame others for the lack of support. Isn't that what megalomaniacs do?
Old 09-06-2010, 03:26 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Delete ......

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-06-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 03:32 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Eight weeks and it will be all over, then what will she do.

Get a job to pay Frank his money back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
I didn't see any of the hard core supporters like Jeff Schwilk present. I would have figured him to be there.
There's probably a good reason for his absence. This video may have been shot on a day of the week when courts in San Diego are open.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:13 PM

The Day four video of the Chelene Nightingale walk to save California has now been posted and you can view it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx5q4...&feature=email

With her feet bandaged a la Valley Forge and a diagnosis from a doctor, says Chelene, she is now wheel chair bound yet determined to continue on.

Some of us were wondering if she would ditch the walk based on illness or some other reason. She may just have to ride to Sacramento if she is to make it there at all.

Jeff who may be in court in San Diego does not seem to be there to push the wheel chair that transports his beloved leader.

Based on the video it appears that we may soon see photos of the future Governor of California's damaged feet.

Some folks have said to me that they have already seen the bottoms of her feet when she walked all over them. Anyone here have that experience?

A job after the campaign? We don't need no stinking jobs!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Based on the video it appears that we may soon see photos of the future Governor of California's damaged feet.

Some folks have said to me that they have already seen the bottoms of her feet when she walked all over them. Anyone here have that experience?

So what's next? The hands get blistered from the wheel chair of course, and then she'll come into Sac on a stretcher. If things go really bad, the stretcher carriers can become pall bearers. After they carry the coffin through the hallowed halls of the state capitol, the body can lie in-state on the west steps....

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-06-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:03 AM
"SZinWestLA"

I feel like I'm watching episodical installments of some VH1 reality show that was deemed too uninteresting to air.

The only thing we learned in this video is that Chelene figured out how to avoid having to walk the entire distance (now that it has dawned on her that well-wishers and journalists will not be lining the roadways) and have one of her sycophants push her to the capital, instead.

I think the ongoing presentation is salvageable, however, if a little re-casting is used to fine tune this epic. Courtney Kardashian can take Chelene's role and the supporters/interviewees should be portrayed by Vanilla Ice, Todd Bridges, Flava Flav, Jose Canseco and Corey Feldman, on a rotating basis.

And if Schwilk puts in a cameo appearance, we might even see the zany antics unfold as he gets embroiled in litigation in an entirely new county.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-07-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default DAY 5! Day 5!

Note Chelene's improved demeanor now that someone else is doing the walking for her and she got her name in a newspaper!

Y'know, I simply can't understand why the comments I've been leaving beneath her videos aren't appearing ...

DAY 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B33KIWQGA1Y
Old 09-08-2010, 04:40 PM

I just don't get what she is trying to do.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Note Chelene's improved demeanor now that someone else is doing the walking for her and she got her name in a newspaper!
Yes, it takes a lot less to keep her in la-la land than it used to a year or more ago. Back when she was in control of SOS, everyone had to speak nicely or she'd grow a frown and start lopping off heads. Now that her entourage has shrunk, There's a lower threshold. Probably four people or more, and one community newspaper does the trick. Although, being catered to in a wheelchair might be equivilent to 100 people cheering.