Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-13-2013, 07:22 AM

Default THis is a tough one.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...egal-immigrant

Carmen Figueras. Read article first to understand.

IF she can pass the litmus test, and IF she isn't lying which so many illegals do, then I have a Problem.

She was deceived by her parents. Her brother served in the military. She was a dedicated, exemplary law enforcement officer.

Illegal alien that serve in our military are given a path to citizenship. IF she is clean she should also be given the same opportunity.

Her parents should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and deported.
Old 12-13-2013, 09:34 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

IF she can pass the litmus test, and IF she isn't lying which so many illegals do, then I have a Problem.

She was deceived by her parents. Her brother served in the military. She was a dedicated, exemplary law enforcement officer.

Illegal alien that serve in our military are given a path to citizenship. IF she is clean she should also be given the same opportunity.

I would look for a bit more here. I believe her move is timed to coincide with other incidents like this, and is part of a larger theater meant to excuse a congressional amnesty for a lot more people.
Old 12-13-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

I generally agree with this.

The majority of those brought here as children are, in most cases, American, many uncomfortably (or not) stuck between the cultures.

There is a reason Unvision is bringing on English language programming on another channel - the children and further descendents of Latin Americans generally aren't interested in Spanish language programming.

So it is my thought that people such as the former police officer - who haven't had any criminal history - should be given permanent, irrevocable legal residency with all rights short of voting.

And why deny voting? Because in having mercy on such people who, as a practical matter are not foreigners, it is also necessary to address the illegal entry of the parents which means tossing the parents out of the country. Naturally children love their parents, and giving those who were brought here illegally as children the right to vote condones further degradation of both our laws and our national sovereignty.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-14-2013, 05:07 AM

This story sounds like one of the 'Oh, I am a victim'. There are a lot of these stories.
I think the illegals are masters at making up stories to fit there cause.