Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-19-2011, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Ayatollah and Ilbegone, Those are great question about whether our Senate and Congressional members that identify themselves as Jews are religiously observant Jews or are non observant. I do not know the answear to that question.

You should also remember that Judiasm is not just a religion, More importantly Jews consider themselves to also be a nationality, or even a race of people. Whether a Jew is a devout beliver in Judiasm or an Athiest they are still Jews, and members of the Jewish tribe or nation.

The Jewish nationality is also transnational. Whether a Jew is a national of the United States, Russia, Israel, Great Britian, or Argentina it doesn't matter in regards to their identity, they are still members of the Jewish nation.

Jews are not just a religion they are also a race of people.

Chritianity on the other hand is a religion only. Most Mexicans, Greeks, Canadians, Lebanese, and Phillipinos are Christians, but they do not consider themselve part of the same nation or tribe.

This is why Jews in all nations have dual loyalties to the country that they live in and to their own people the Jews.

For example: Rahm Emanuel is a Jew. he was a former Clinton aid, Chicago Congressmen, chief of staff to Barack Obama and is now the new mayor of Chicago. Rahm Emanuel is also an American citizen. In 1991 Rahm Emanuel moved to Israel to join the the Israeli army, Even though he is American. (and in high levels in politics).
One might ask how can Rahm Emanuel as an American citizen just go and join a foreign country's army and then just come back and join American political life? Isn't that a conflict of interest?

Yes it is a conflict of interest, but it is a great example of how Jews have dual loyalties to their people the Jews and to the Country that they live in.
I've heard the quote that Jews are considered white until they are the "popular" subject of a pogrom...

I've also mentioned this before...

A friend of mine is a Jew. She's not extremely familiar with the religion, and she doesn't give the nation of Israel much thought. She's an American who was born and raised in California. She's not a part of any allegations directed towards "Jews" by some.

Therefore, it is important to separate the bad actors from those who are just regular people living their life in America, regardless of genetic material or religious observance or not.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 05-19-2011, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
You are correct that historically Jews haven't pushed their beliefs on others, but Pre AD 70 they weren't exactly welcoming of those outside of their closed fold either.
They still aren't really, welcoming that is. They don't know what they're missing the Muslims either! Miserable people can't stand to see you smile!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 PM

Brother Twoller and Ayatollah,

You are wise not to wish to alienate anyone. Like you I welcome any and all who want to join our cause.

Ayatollah you wrote, "If we actually send out vibes that we don't trust all jews, not only will they not help us, but they may join the other side".

Perhaps, I am less trusting than you, but as you look at the issue of illegal immigration and American sovereignty I suggest that you remember, Mathew 7:16: " By their fruits you shall know them".
Brother Ayatollah, As I documented in my previous post of the 13 Jewish members of the Senate 10 out of the 13 get an F or F- on immigration issues from Numbers USA (the other 3 get a D). The Jews in the House have an equally abysmal record.

Ayatollah I am sorry to say that the Jews in congress have already "joined the other side". and did so without a single word from me.

Ayatollah and Twoller, your inclination for trust and friendship is admirable and healthy, I respect it. It is unwise though to disregard the facts that I just presented... and by examining their voting record, Mathew 7:16 still applies.

"By their fruits you shall know them".

Last edited by Greg in LA; 05-19-2011 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:44 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Ayatollah I am sorry to say that the Jews in congress have already "joined the other side". and did so without a single word from me.

Ayatollah and Twoller, your inclination for trust and friendship is admirable and healthy, I respect it. It is unwise though to disregard the facts that I just presented... and by examining their voting record, Mathew 7:16 still applies.

"By their fruits you shall know them".
Politicians are for the most part, liars, connivers, manipulators and shysters. To adjudge the remaining humans of the same religious creed based upon the actions of the politicians would be a gross miscarriage of justice, and a misapplication of evidence
Old 05-20-2011, 04:10 AM

After the last six years, I'm tired of all this.

Let's flip it over...

Jeff Hall was a Neo Nazi who ran for a southern California local office, and recently was murdered by his teen age son in his sleep.

Jeff Hall was also a big part of the spit on me, please Nazi demonstration in Riverside a couple of years ago nominally against illegal immigration.

So, since Jeff was a white man who held extreme racial views and ran for political office as well as organizing anti illegal immigration rallies, every white politician in California as well as everyone who participates with SOS is a racial tyrant who would herd "Mexicans" and "Jews" into Cyclone B showers and cremate them with slave labor as well as decorating every tree in California with the bodies of black people.

It's just about the same logic as the discussion here about "Jews", and perversely enough, the words of a few lend "proof" to the charge.

Let's get off the "Jew" thing and address the illegal act of foreign nationals who who enter our nation without benefit of a legal port of entry.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-20-2011 at 04:23 AM.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Rebel

http://sandinator.blogspot.com/

Check out Obama's body language is this picture.
circa 1974
Old 05-20-2011, 09:22 PM

Ilbegone,

I am not sure what you meant in your last post, especially this part, "After the last six years, I'm tired of all this."

Ilbegone, Peace brother. I am not trying to cause you or anyone else problems. I am just sharing what is on my mind, and discussing the facts that I see.

I am not asking anyone to do anything except stay objective and alert, which is all I am trying to do myself.

Politics is a nasty and ugly side of life, I really wish there was no such thing. Unfortunatly it is a bad side of life that sometimes effects us.

Ayatollah you said: "Politicians are for the most part, liars, connivers, manipulators and shysters. To adjudge the remaining humans of the same religious creed based upon the actions of the politicians would be a gross miscarriage of justice, and a misapplication of evidence "

Ayatollah, You are correct, and I agree with you 100%.

Ayatollah, Twoller, Ilbegone, I have a confession... I have had it up to my neck in other peoples "ethno-nationalism". Mexican nationalism, Jewish nationalism... I think it is all opressive and I hate it shoved down my throat. When the topic started I thought it was a proIsraeli post. Then Twoller chimed in with his Israeli cheerleading . I guess when I am in a situation when another country's ethnonational cheerleading is being shoved down my throat my natural inclination is to stand up to it, provide opposition and fight it with words and debate. Which is What I did.

Maybe this is what we all are doing when we are faced with a situation when the nationalism of another culture is forced on us.

Brothers, I want to thank you for your spirited conversation, I learned something... I learned more specificly what it is that I don't like, and how I react when the nationalism of someone elses culture is forced on me, or shoved down my throat.

Brothers, I wish you all well. Stay allert, and stay active, but above all lets all remember that the Lord Jesus teaches us to forgive one another, and I guess that applies to other cultures as well.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 05-20-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Ilbegone,

I am not sure what you meant in your last post, especially this part, "After the last six years, I'm tired of all this."

Ilbegone, Peace brother. I am not trying to cause you or anyone else problems. I am just sharing what is on my mind, and discussing the facts that I see.

I am not asking anyone to do anything except stay objective and alert, which is all I am trying to do myself.

Politics is a nasty and ugly side of life, I really wish there was no such thing. Unfortunatly it is a bad side of life that sometimes effects us.

Ayatollah you said: "Politicians are for the most part, liars, connivers, manipulators and shysters. To adjudge the remaining humans of the same religious creed based upon the actions of the politicians would be a gross miscarriage of justice, and a misapplication of evidence "

Ayatollah, You are correct, and I agree with you 100%.

Ayatollah, Twoller, Ilbegone, I have a confession... I have had it up to my neck in other peoples "ethno-nationalism". Mexican nationalism, Jewish nationalism... I think it is all opressive and I hate it shoved down my throat. When the topic started I thought it was a proIsraeli post. Then Twoller chimed in with his Israeli cheerleading . I guess when I am in a situation when another country's ethnonational cheerleading is being shoved down my throat my natural inclination is to stand up to it, provide opposition and fight it with words and debate. Which is What I did.

Maybe this is what we all are doing when we are faced with a situation when the nationalism of another culture is forced on us.

Brothers, I want to thank you for your spirited conversation, I learned something... I learned more specificly what it is that I don't like, and how I react when the nationalism of someone elses culture is forced on me, or shoved down my throat.

Brothers, I wish you all well. Stay allert, and stay active, but above all lets remember that the Lord Jesus teaches us to forgive one another, and I guess that applies to other cultures as well.
What I meant by it is that I'm tired of all the stereotyping.

The "Jew" thing, I've known Jews who were just regular people. The one's I don't know I've seen on La Brea south of Hollywood Boulevard to about Santa Monica or so with the black suits and the felt hats on Saturday along with the ones who wear the old school brimless Eastern European style hats along with what I assume is a prayer shawl.

My sixth grade teacher was a very short Jewish woman with the warmest heart that ever stood on tippy toes to slam a pointer on a miscreant's desk. She saved me.

Your posts make it sound to me as though your liberal Jew Congressmen define everyone who has the genes, and there have quite a number of posts over the years which have been over the top concerning "Jews".

It's the same with the very loose definition of "Mexicans". It flies in the face of everything I know about the myriad peoples generalized as "Mexican" or "Latino" or "Hispanic", even generalizations as though they are all the same person by "Latino" activists who definitely know better than the tripe they float as "my people".

I generally despise the middle eastern liquor store proprietors I have met, but I judge them as individuals. There are two I know whom I'll back up any day.

I've stayed in a lot of motels over the years. If I smell curry and see a sign which says NO REFUNDS I'll walk. However, there was an east Indian manager of a San Fernando valley motel who made me a good, long term deal (months) on a decent motel, and intervened when her husband subsequently tried to rip me off.

As I've stated before, I'm in a weird place in my head with Mexican nationals, all at the same time I love them and I hate them all, while I figure I could trust maybe one in twenty. The first part of that statement just about any "Latino" advocate would understand the sentiment of.

Half of my extended family are descended from Mexicans, but they aren't Mexican - regardless of how many cactus and chile plants are in the yard, old black and white Mexican movies they still watch, or Jose Alfredo Jimenez and Little Joe y la familia cassett tapes which are still listened to by the older ones, nor of just who still eats beans with torn pieces of tortilla. The older ones do remember the days of segregation and tracks dividing communities, but that was then and this is now. And, the Spanish speakers skipped a generation. The long deceased Mexicans spoke Spanish and English, some of their children could speak Spanish (and they weren't and aren't considered by Mexican nationals to be Mexican), the next don't speak Spanish, and the forth generation learned Castilian (not Mexican) Spanish in high school.

Last Christmas I had four generations at my house - including toddlers, and I was the only white person. One group in the kitchen was talking about white people from the context of the 1950's, but it didn't bother me because there is just one racist in the whole group - it was just a recollection of how things were.

The so called Mexican Nationalism shoved in your face is from "University Mexicans", people who were born here and push a fabricated "Mexican" culture, which is greatly influenced by far left American politics and derived from a selective or manipulated and contrived version of Mexicanidad. The Mexicans who show up at the marches are sheep, if it weren't for the Americanization of American born brown racists who push the issues, they wouldn't be there at all.

To summarize, there's a lot more to it than "Jew" or "Mexican". Or "white person".

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-20-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:53 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:

I think many of us here feel the same way as you about having another culture forced on us. I've always said that a good idea sells itself. A bad one takes propaganda, pitchmen, manipulation, or force. I remember 20 years ago or so when I was happy to meet an immigrant. I was also happy to know them. But that was because the majority of them were good people and came here not just to make a better life for themselves, but to support the American way. Now I see immigrants as tools of oppressers, manipulators, and pitchmen. Likewise I see many of them have forsaken the American community for the agenda of the pitchmen. There are some who see through that though, and we need them desparately. We are being invaded, and since we cannot count on the US government to defend us, we're going to need the help of every willing mind to throw up our own defense.