Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-21-2011, 01:11 AM

Default Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress

Helen Thomas: Jews Control White House, Congress
Veteran US Journalist Helen Thomas said that Jews have "total control" over the White House and US Congress, telling Playboy magazine in an interview to be published in April, "Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies."

Thomas, who covered the White House for more than six decades, was forced to resign from her position at Hearst Corp. last year, after saying in an interview that Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home to Poland, Germany and the United States."

Thomas appeared to show no regret for last year's comments, reiterating in the Playboy interview her belief that "Israelis have the right to exist-but where they were born."

"Why shouldn't I say it? I knew exactly what I was doing-I was going for broke. I had reached the point of no return. You finally get fed up," Thomas said.

Thomas denied claims that she was anti-Jewish. "I think they're wonderful people. They had to have the most depth. They were leaders in civil rights. They've always had the heart for others but not for Arabs, for some reason. I'm not anti-Jewish; I'm anti-Zionist."

She explained her comment that Jews should go back to Poland and Germany meant "they should stay where they are because they're not being persecuted-not since World War II...If they were, we sure would hear about it." Thomas added that Jews "carry on the victimization. American people do not know that the Israeli lobbyists have intimidated them into believing that every Jew is a persecuted victim forever-while they are victimizing Palestinians."

When asked whether she believed their was a secret Jewish conspiracy at work in the US, Thomas stated that it is "not a secret. It's very open...Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies, which are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There's total control."

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/h...mo_code=BE63-1
Old 03-21-2011, 08:31 PM

This is nuts, and so is the woman.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 03-21-2011, 09:52 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is nuts, and so is the woman.
There's no evidence that she's right, or wrong
Old 03-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
There's no evidence that she's right, or wrong
There's actually a lot of good evidence that she's right ...
kinda funny, the first amnesty claiming illegal immigrants to take over positions of power were the jewish-Americans fleeing those evil nazis, then turning around and showing hate to the predominantly teutonic white Americans, demanding they change their ways, quit having babies, and give millions of dollars in foreign aid to Israel ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 03-21-2011, 10:14 PM

It's one thing to be anti-Zionist. That's clever. But to say that Jews should leave Israel, they should all "go back" to places of historic persecution like Poland or Germany or anywhere in Europe is not rational.

If people like Helen Thomas oppose the existence of Israel, but swear off anti-semitism, then why is it necessary for Jews to leave Israel? Even if Israel were to cease to exist as a country, why should Jews have to leave?

She is not being rational and she knows that she is under no obligation to be rational. She is not being disciplined for what she said as much as for how she said it.

Anyone can be anti-Zionist, that's easy, but what is tough is dodging the issue of the historical persecution of the Jews in Europe and the Middle East.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
It's one thing to be anti-Zionist. That's clever. But to say that Jews should leave Israel, they should all "go back" to places of historic persecution like Poland or Germany or anywhere in Europe is not rational.

If people like Helen Thomas oppose the existence of Israel, but swear off anti-semitism, then why is it necessary for Jews to leave Israel? Even if Israel were to cease to exist as a country, why should Jews have to leave?.
'Cause they were illegals and anchor babies?
Old 03-21-2011, 10:22 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post

If people like Helen Thomas oppose the existence of Israel, but swear off anti-semitism, then why is it necessary for Jews to leave Israel? Even if Israel were to cease to exist as a country, why should Jews have to leave?

She is not being rational and she knows that she is under no obligation to be rational. She is not being disciplined for what she said as much as for how she said it.

Anyone can be anti-Zionist, that's easy, but what is tough is dodging the issue of the historical persecution of the Jews in Europe and the Middle East.
I don't see how they are at risk of being persecuted in germany when the government protects them, at the cost of free speech for it's citizens, going so far as to ban certain apolitical clothing lines in certain public forums?
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 03-21-2011, 10:38 PM

So, what makes a Jew, birth or inherited religion?

The last time this distasteful discussion came up, I surfed some of the Jewish boards. One statement that struck me was to the effect that Jews are white until someone wants to round them up and murder them all.

A friend of mine is a Jew. She knows all about good bagels, lox, and all the good traditional Jewish food.

She is ignorant of the Jewish religion, has little money, no political influence of any sort, has never been to Israel or Europe. She is perhaps the most cheerful and helpful person I have ever met.

How does she fit into this discussion about "dispicable Jews"?

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 03-21-2011, 10:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
How does she fit into this discussion about "dispicable Jews"?
Depends on how she feels about palestinians?
Old 03-21-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Depends on how she feels about palestinians?
She doesn't hate anybody, and I don't think she gives the nation of Israel much thought.

She's an American who grew up in California.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.