Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-15-2014, 06:00 AM

Default The 5 C's CCC-CC

Cartels, Communists, Catholics - Co-Conspirators.

Not a joke. It's serious.

The present Taunami of humans, children, flooding across into Texas and being flown and bused to Arizona is a direct result of the Obama dream act/amnesty refusal to enforce our Federal Customs and Immigration laws.

I'm sure that everyone here knows the news. Combining old news with new events paints a picture. So to recap.

The Cartels are pushing the matter to flood CBP and bog them down.

The Communists are doing what they have always been doing, promoting mass immigration and open borders.

The Catholic church is doing what it has always done. Everything possible to swing open the gates and let them flood in.

Three Co-Conspirators. I'm not saying that they re all secretly in communication with each other but all three are bad equally. Malevolent law breakers.

I'll expound more on the Catholics since they are the most secretive and possibly not well understood. In Mexico they are operating 66 safe houses. One of those was extensively exposed by National Geographic 2 or 3 years ago in South Central Mexico, financed by the Vatican, and operated by a Catholic Priest. The Catholic Churches here welcome the illegals to fill the pews and collection plates.

EVERYBODY almost in Mexico is in on the trafficking; cartels, railroads, bus drivers, police, Army, government, mayors - the list goes on, corrupt, on the take for bribes. Each person is charged from $500 to $3,000 for campesinos/compadres, $30,000 for Chinese and Indians and much more for Muslims. It was all worth $6.6 billion dollars in income last year.

La Beastia, the Beast, Death Train, tren de la muerte runs from southern Mexico to Texas. The kids get on the train and go.

So now the kids get to go to school here and to the hospital emergency room, neither of which they will pay for. Obama lets us pick up the tab!

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-15-2014 at 06:03 AM.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:22 AM

I believe you have stated that you are Catholic, so it would follow that you are not some anti-papist conspiracy nut. People who read your post need to know that.

There is genuinely a problem with people who confuse a hand out with compassion concerning immigration and ultimately our economy. Not to mention that it is a cynical ploy to fill evacuated pews, contribute to the coffers, and have the numbers to meddle in Ceaser's affairs rather than rendering to God his due in his own domain.

There has always been corruption in Mexico and there will always be. One Mexican woman told me that's why so many people come here. We can't do anything about Latin American corruption, it's not our fault and ultimately it's not our problem - except that inadvertently Mexican corruption is brought here with unregulated numbers. Unfortunately, it's a part of the culture even to those who are oppressed by it.

We, as a nation, are responsible for the creation of the cartels with drug money. Until we clean up our act, or at least somehow circumvent the profit angle of the drug trade, there will always be someone to profit from the drug trade and there will be violence and killings over illicit profit. The drug war, as it is being played out in Mexico, is a hypocritical farce.

The "communists" and the useful idiot far left loons they manipulate and otherwise exploit pose as friends of the people until they achieve power. Then their reign becomes just one more in long lists of despotic tyrannies. Open borders and "compassion" is a tool to gain power. As soon as they gain power watch them clamp the border down in order to maintain control.

It is interesting to remember one open borders advocate, who shamelessly exploits illegal labor of his own ancestral "ethnicity", recalling that when he was in college he was a communist, but when he started his own business he swiftly became a running dog capitalist. The far left loudly complains about exploitation and unjust governance, but just wait and see what happens when they take over and skipper the boat.

It would be much cheaper and much better for our country that instead of putting the mass ingress on a plane to be dumped at a bus depot in Arizona that they put on flights to their home countries - let them clog up the airports at home. It would be like a turn around at the border, except that it involves aircraft.

However, none of the solutions to the problems discussed in this thread will happen until there is a meaningful change in congress and the executive branch of our federal government.

And you all out there know exactly what needs to be done to facilitate that change.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-15-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:47 AM

Default Excellent response.

Spot on. Logical, level, cogent and focused.

My wife was a very devout Catholic. I accompanied her to Mass for over 50 years. My kids were married in the Catholic church and my Grand children were all baptized there. That isn't an issue or the issue. I'm actually remarkably tolerant of ALL religions cultivated from almost 20 years overseas in numerous foreign countries.

The references that I made were not actually anything that I "made up". They were taken from information that is easily and readily verifiable on the
internet. So it isn't me that is making allegations. It is me that is posting it as a messenger.

I will say further that generally I do not bash Obama as a matter of principle. There are plenty of others to do it and I must say that I was somewhat surprised to see yesterday how many articles there are now condemning him, some very bitterly, and from blacks let alone Democrats. His ship appears to be sinking fast.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-16-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:05 PM

They are bussing and flying these illegal children and some parents to many other states, besides Arizona, across the country. This is a major crisis and it's blowing up and impacting enough people everywhere that many who had no idea or ignored the border situation are now paying attention and speaking up. But what does Obama do? NOTHING!!!!
Old 06-18-2014, 04:03 AM

Default Mexicos Other Border.

Sorry that it took me so long to find the Nat Geo article - "Mexico's Other Border". It appeared in the February 2008 magazine.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...ia-gorney-text

It's pretty lengthy. Unfortunately the website article doesn't seem to have the numerous photos that were in the magazine. None the less it gives an excellent insight into the inner workings and corruption that is fueling the mass migration. It does confirm that an Italian Priest is running some safe houses. I recall a Vatican connection also but haven't as yet spotted it here. But it exists. It said "Vatican" not Pope as I recall.

I haven't actually made a connection with the current Pope, as yet. But he is Latino, Agentinian, and a flaming liberal. Whatever is going on may be deep under the covers there. But note too that Catholic Relief Services is up to their arm pits presently in Texas with these children that are coming across.

Anyone who reads the article will see also the blatant Government sanctioned action of Grupo Beta.

It's almost all about money. Everyone getting a piece of the action.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Sorry that it took me so long to find the Nat Geo article - "Mexico's Other Border". It appeared in the February 2008 magazine.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...ia-gorney-text

It's pretty lengthy. Unfortunately the website article doesn't seem to have the numerous photos that were in the magazine. None the less it gives an excellent insight into the inner workings and corruption that is fueling the mass migration. It does confirm that an Italian Priest is running some safe houses. I recall a Vatican connection also but haven't as yet spotted it here. But it exists. It said "Vatican" not Pope as I recall.

I haven't actually made a connection with the current Pope, as yet. But he is Latino, Agentinian, and a flaming liberal. Whatever is going on may be deep under the covers there. But note too that Catholic Relief Services is up to their arm pits presently in Texas with these children that are coming across.

Anyone who reads the article will see also the blatant Government sanctioned action of Grupo Beta.

It's almost all about money. Everyone getting a piece of the action.
I read that article when it came out.

"The Vatican" is the Pope, just as the "White House" is the president.

The current Pope is an old Agentinian white man elected in Europe to the European based Papacy by a collection of old white European men. He may be "Latino" or "Hispanic" only in shifting meanings tossed out by propagandists to support their agendas. If this pope is "Latino", so was Hernan Cortes - and maybe even Columbus too. The old Pope John Paul II (Karol Józef Wojtyła) era query "Is the Pope Polish?" (along the line of "does a bear shit in the woods") comes to mind.

This Pope may not be Polish, but he comes from a Latin American country largely populated by the descendants of Spaniards, Italians, and Germans - and they have a similar problematic relationship with Bolivia as the United States has with Mexico.

And, the current Pope is about as flaming liberal as they come, yet he may also be about the most sincere in his beliefs as they come. That doesn't mean that he is not to some extent deluded, maybe also just as deluded as any of them come.

Quote:
It's almost all about money. Everyone getting a piece of the action
Always has been, always will be. It originated from the beginning with the Spanish manner of trying to build and maintain an empire on the cheap, which had a far different result than the British trying to build and maintain an empire on the cheap. It seems to be very true that nearly everything done in Mexico has some little bite to it, handing over scarce cash to a myriad of extortionists get anything accomplished.

Much of the post independence turmoil in Mexico has been over the wealth and power of the Catholic Church versus the great poverty of the masses. I recall that at one point after the liberal civil authorities stripped the church of much of it's wealth and privileges, there was some sort of boycott by the church hierarchy on mass, baptisms, and the like, sort of like putting the whole nation under a sort of interdict. If I remember right, there was consternation on both sides when the poor, illiterate mass of impoverished people kept going into the church, lighting their candles and saying their prayers as if nothing happened.

I think (originally liberal, ultimately conservative) Porfirio Diaz did a political balancing act by quietly restoring some of the privilege while maintaining some public distance. Then post revolutionary president Calles set off the Cristero war by trying to diminish the church's influence over the Mexican people.

The current role of the Mexican government (beyond the profiteering) is as much to poke a sharp stick in the American eye as anything else.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-18-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:28 AM

Default Agreed!

There is nothing to disagree with.

However, one tiny adjustment. As before, I was a special representative/marketing manager for a fortune 500 company well more than 100 years old and world wide. Eventually I was assigned Latin America for three factory's and specific products. Those were drilling machinery, mining, construction, wells. I travelled 32 countries for three years. I was in the Latin countries two weeks of every month. As a prelude when I was in the Navy I visited Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Then after I lived and worked in Venezuela for 3 years and I am completely proficient in Spanish speaking, reading and writing for decades.

Just for clarificatio Mexicans are Norte Americanos. Then there is Central America and South America.

As to Argentina I visited many times. The above post is completely accurate but with one little omission. There have to be included the English in the European makeup. Argentina is definitely the most European country. I have said that if someone dropped you into some residential areas of Buenos Aires you would think you were in Paris. Historically Argentina did what we did - exterminate the native population about 95%.

Bolivia is an entirely different story. The vast majority are "Indians", native. The place is an absolute "dump".

Last night Brit Hume absolutely excoriated Obama calling him incompetent and much more. Fox news reports that "O" star is falling fast. He has been called worse than Carter and the Dems are moving away rapidly. *( We will see ).

But the BIG surprise was Luis Gutierrez Chicago Congressman. I was astounded, You could have knocked me over with a feather. He bitterly denounced the mass invasion of children and excoriated the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador where 80% are coming from. Said he contacted the reps from those countries and told them basically to knock it off.

According to Fox those three have been taken over by the cartels.

I'll have to be fair and balanced in my opinion. I lay this whole catastrophe squarely at the door step of my fellow Americans. Those drug users that provide the market. The cartels and Catholics are only opportunists cashing in on the problem, albeit immoral, unconscionable.

My suggestion: Man up. Load the kids on airplanes and send them back. They are WMD's. Human bombs that will destroy our economy.

Unfortunately I know my country. They won't do the right thing and enforce the laws.
__________________________________________________ __

Afterthought edit:

Upon more reflection do you suppose that Gutierrez read the wind and flipped ???

I'm trying to analyze his apparent change. He did say that the children were in extreme danger.

However, he also said that these border jumper's DO NOT qualify because the law limit was 2011.

I can't figure his contradictory positions.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-19-2014 at 04:46 AM.
Old 06-19-2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Upon more reflection do you suppose that Gutierrez read the wind and flipped ???
I saw that interview.

Gutierrez didn't flip by any means, he's putting on an act and trying to exploit sentiment.

He expressed fake outrage and his solution was to have do nothing, meaningless talks with the originating countries and pass amnesty (AKA immigration reform). He was guided right up to the illegal immigration solution - how to stop it right now once and for all, but he just couldn't say it, talked in circles all around it and dodged the question multiple times.

He just couldn't say "deportation". He's not going to address employer culpability. Not anything about "This is it, no more, you're going home and you're going to jail".

He's a weasel, all he wants is amnesty without shutting down the flow.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-19-2014 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-19-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I saw that interview.

Gutierrez didn't flip by any means, he's putting on an act and trying to exploit sentiment.

He expressed fake outrage and his solution was to have do nothing, meaningless talks with the originating countries and pass amnesty (AKA immigration reform). He was guided right up to the illegal immigration solution - how to stop it right now once and for all, but he just couldn't say it, talked in circles all around it and dodged the question multiple times.

He just couldn't say "deportation". He's not going to address employer culpability. Not anything about "This is it, no more, you're going home and you're going to jail".

He's a weasel, all he wants is amnesty without shutting down the flow.
I watched the interview also and saw it exactly as you described. He finds himself in a situation of his own making and used double speak to respond.

This crisis is the Democrats' making, and the weak Republicans like John McCain, Graham and the rest that went along with it.

What they're not mentioning is the cost! Each one of the illegal kids will cost at a minimum $3-4 thousand EACH MONTH. Yes that's each month. The cost of foster care, legal services, and education. Education alone is $1,500 each month because of the added cost of ESL. Now multiply that by one year and then by the thousands that have already arrived. We're talking Billions upon billions of dollars.

This at a time when schools throughout the country are struggling with the cost of Common Core Standards that will bankrupt many districts.

Yet, Obama wants to give Mexico $$$$$$ to help them with the cost of their helping prevent the kid from entering from the south and securing THEIR SOUTHERN BORDER!!!! Yes, Obama actually said that!
Old 06-20-2014, 04:02 AM

Default Human WMD's

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/health-ex...coming-crisis/

Absolutely ghastly !!!!!! Imagine when this catastrophe hits our schools ?? But will it ? Imagine the health care costs and impact on our hospitals too.

And CBP, ICE, law enforcement all having to handle this walking disease !

Hillary Clinton also said: They have to go back.

Who did it ? The community organizer of course. The grand master of miscalculation.