Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Default Arizona Sheriff Joe's head: Mexican drug cartel offers $1M bounty for Arpaio (video)

Arizona Sheriff Joe's head: Mexican drug cartel offers $1M bounty for Arpaio (video)
A chilling audio tape with text, circulating by e-mail, has been reported that puts a million dollar price on conservative hero, Sheriff Joe Arpaio's head. Is it a coincidence that this was reported on the same day that Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070, became effective?

Though the SB 1070 law that has gone into effect is a gutted version of the real bill, yesterday was also the day that Governor Brewer filed an expedited appeal, vowing to fight all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary. Yesterday was also the day that busloads of imported protesters from California chained themselves outside Sheriff Arpaio's jail.
Still, there are those who think the real solution isn't immigration reform or securing the border. Some feel certain the fact that Arizona is trying to block the drug highway from Mexico, thus cutting off the drug cartel's route to supply drugs to the United States is the primary reason that the drug cartel is allegedly out to eliminate Sheriff Joe. Therefore, they think the solution is to legalize drugs.

In the message, $1M reward is placed on Arpaio's head, and for mafia cartel recruiting purposes, another $1K to join the cartel.

The information about the tape was provided by a man, frightened enought to request anonymity, who was disgusted when his wife showed him the tape and followed up by reporting it to the sheriff's office. Death threats aren't uncommon for law enforcement officers who battle the lawlessness of border states,woefully overwhelmed and understaffed, and Sheriff Joe has had more than a few. This threat is considered real and credible, especially because of its timing.

It is believed this message originated in Mexico. The tape provides an international phone number and investigators are trying to trace the text message.

Ms. Allen from the Sheriff's office is "sure he's concerned... for his family more than anything else."

http://www.examiner.com/x-35532-Dall...r-Arpaio-video
Old 07-31-2010, 05:10 AM

God this is unbelievable.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
God this is unbelievable.
No, it is not unbelievable, it is what we have been fighting for at least the last 6 years.
I started before 1986 but the population was asleep and some are still asleep.
I am not in the street any more but I do everything I can think of to be heard.
We do need some dedicated legal American citizens to get the lead out and counter some of the protest that the pro-Invaders are staging. One or two of us cannot make the difference, we need many. The Invader crowd thinks we are still asleep or maybe even afraid of them.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO TAKE A STAND!
Old 07-31-2010, 05:06 PM

It's funny, but some people at my church last night, want to know when the next rally is. I love it, I'm not the rebel fruit cake anymore. People are listening and ready to make their stand.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:06 PM

Dear Lord, watch over this man and all he stands for. Amen!
Old 07-31-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
It's funny, but some people at my church last night, want to know when the next rally is. I love it, I'm not the rebel fruit cake anymore. People are listening and ready to make their stand.
Nothing sweeter than vindication....except ultimate victory.