Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in relation to courts, law, and justice

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-27-2010, 03:09 PM

Default Mexican Gang Targets U.S. Officers

Mexican Gang Targets U.S. Officers
In yet another example of violence spreading north of the border, a deadly Mexican gang is actively plotting to kill U.S. law enforcement officers and their families in Texas, according to a Department of Homeland Security alert that warns the cops to wear body armor and vary routes to avoid being tracked.
Issued this week, the government directive instructs area law enforcement officers—local and federal—in El Paso to be extra vigilant because the Mexican-based Barrio Azteca gang is retaliating for a recent sweep targeting its thugs for murdering two Americans at the U.S. Consulate Juarez.
Dubbed “Operation Knock Down,” the huge crackdown focused on the lethal Barrio Azteca gang, which operates in El Paso jails, and its counterpart in Mexico, which is allied with the renowned Juarez drug cartel. In all, 54 gang members and their criminal associates were arrested in El Paso’s largest law enforcement operation which involved more than 200 officers from 21 agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
This annoyed the gang’s hierarchy so its military-style leadership quickly issued a “green light” authorizing the murder of El Paso area law enforcement officers, according to the Homeland Security alert posted by a local newspaper. The notoriously violent gang was founded three decades ago and its leader appears on the FBI’s 10 Most Wanted list.
It’s not uncommon for Mexican drug cartels to openly issue hits on law enforcement officers who may interfere with their lucrative enterprise, though it doesn’t happen as often in the U.S. as south of the border. A few years ago Mexican drug traffickers offered a $200,000 bounty for the deaths of U.S. federal agents along the border as well as bounties on drug-sniffing dogs.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...s-u-s-officers
Old 03-28-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
It’s not uncommon for Mexican drug cartels to openly issue hits on law enforcement officers who may interfere with their lucrative enterprise, though it doesn’t happen as often in the U.S. as south of the border. A few years ago Mexican drug traffickers offered a $200,000 bounty for the deaths of U.S. federal agents along the border as well as bounties on drug-sniffing dogs.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...s-u-s-officers
I believe the usual going rate for cartel ordered hits in general are about $10k. I also believe that the pay rate of the average Mexican soldier is about $300.00 a month, and the cartels hire them away from the Mexican Army all day long at $500.00 a month.

If I recall right, the Zetas were actively pursuing LEO's in Texas a few years ago, but haven't heard much about it since.

If the claim of $200,000.00 bounties on American LEO's is true, I'm greatly surprised that there hasn't been a genuine bloodbath north of the border.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-28-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:09 AM

I find it odd that federal authorities are much more interested in prosecuting American Christians because they may have planned some kind of attack against law enforcement than in the actual attacks hispanics are carrying out.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
I find it odd that federal authorities are much more interested in prosecuting American Christians because they may have planned some kind of attack against law enforcement than in the actual attacks hispanics are carrying out.
Kathy, the nine that were arrested are NOT Christians, and I dare any person to show me chapter and verse in the New Testament that supports what they did.

Secondly, the actions of Mexican gangs against law enforcement is nothing new. Just a few years ago, The Avenues gang in northeast Los Angeles gunned down an LA County Sheriff's Deputy. The issue at hand is government's ignoring the criminal aspect of illegal immigration, and the generational lawlessness that illegal aliens pass on to their spawn.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:28 AM

In YOUR opinion they were not Christians. They thought they were and so did the authorities who arrested them.

Notwithstanding what they were, the arrests were higly propagandized as being the arrest of Christians which is the most important aspect of the event.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:13 PM

Too bad none of the Mexican gangs ever get around to targeting left wing judges. I guess they know who their friends are.