Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-05-2014, 04:29 AM

Default Looming catastrophe

It isn't just coming folks. It's already here.

Those tiny little microscopic "bugs" they call viruses.

Ebola:

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/st...9#.VDE0vl90wqR

Enterovirus D-68

http://www.examiner.com/article/open...lling-children

Look at how many from Liberia have already been caught.

See how many school children have died from EVD68 an epidemic breaking out all over the USA that coincided with the ICE/DHS dispersing scores of thousands all over the country.

Mind you, this is just in addition to the 6 deadly diseases that Madeline Cosman warned about years ago including a virulent strain of TB that costs $600,000 to cure. And so many others. Remember ? Or should I post her again?

Irresponsible, incompetent insanity. Appalling stupidity like never before.

What if I said I don't care about the illegal aliens. But I do about our people. Probably not very acceptable to some people. None the less it's not my responsibility. If I was to lament about loss of life I would be against war. Doesn't bother our military to exterminate human's and it won't bother me in the least to see deadly threats to our country exterminated by bombs or little bugs. Whichever works best. But let me add that this is not all inclusive. Only to the dangerous ones known to be criminals border jumper's bent on mayhem and destruction. I won't elaborate more.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-05-2014 at 06:01 AM.
Old 10-07-2014, 12:20 PM

Default Update

Hi Guys and Gals:

Lots an lots of events occurring now.

Some disastrous and some beneficial.

Both will knock your socks off...................
Old 10-08-2014, 08:35 AM

Default Another update.

Folks:

It get worse by the hour.

The first ebola victim in the US has now died. But he was in contact with 50 people.

__________________________________________________ ______

Here is an interactive map of the places where the Federal Human Trafficking arm of the Cartels has dumped unaccompanied illegal alien children.

http://data.lohud.com/maps/unaccompa...41.024/-73.916

There are lots of these maps on the I net. Just Google.

Look up your area. Just in LA over 1,900 were dumped between January 1, 2014 and July 31, 2014.

These are rife with disease, pestilence, most deplorably uneducated that will suck on the welfare and entitlements systems, pollute and free load in our schools, lay down on the emergency rooms where they will get free treatment, eventually drive drunk with no license or insurance and milk the system to the maximum while contributing virtually nothing to the better good of the USA.

__________________________________________________ ______

I don't know how the police and commissioners can go home at night and look themselves in the mirror while working for such a blatant scofflaw the likes of which is NYC Mayor Bill De Blazio.

I am definitely NOT for civil war. I'm content to let BO plod along in a fog wrecking everything. He is crashing. Eric Holder saw it and jumped ship. The Democrats are scurrying away from him in droves. They run the other way to avoid being seen with him.

I'm patient, I'll wait.

I have much more even more egregious but I will wait a while before posting.

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-08-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:44 AM

Default Lots and lots more.

Huge volume of activity. A deluge.

But I will only post my comments about two at present.

#1. Election predictions:

This morning Fox news reported that the Washington Post is predicting a 95% chance that the Re[publicans will retake the Senate. They had Chris Wallace on and all seemed to think that was pretty optimistic and curious. They all agreed that the percentage is more like 55%.

I'm not popping any champagne corks. I was so certain that Mitt Romney had a lock on the Presidency that I wrote him a congratulatory note. Never again.

According to the AARP magazine the dynamics are shifting to more liberal and tolerant of issue's and minorities. It isn't the seniors or baby boomers but the millennial, the younger set up to 35 years of age. I have to agree.

The election is just around the corner. No time to replace Eric holder. I think BO is plodding along in good fashion, doing a commendable job of wrecking the country, exciting people and plummeting in popularity.

But wait and see. Just go and vote. Please.

#2. The Border parts A and B.

Part A: Ebola. It's crossing alright. but don't think in terms of the Southern Border. Think instead of the whole perimeter. Forty percent of illegals come in to New York. There are 158 passengers arriving DAILY from Africa!!!!

Part B: ISIS. I received an E-mail yesterday from a long time friend and Patriot asking if I could verify a report that 4 ISIS terrorists were apprehended in the last 36 hours. Actually I have a report that 10 were apprehended in the past few days. The common ratio of apprehensions is about 1/3. That's not 30% it's 33 1/3. So actually there were possibly over 30 who came across.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:16 PM

Bill you seem optimistic. But I bet you're still keeping your fingers crossed!!!
Old 10-13-2014, 01:42 PM

Default Jean

It's exceptionally complicated.

I have intel that would send you and my good friends in California in to a deep funk.

Our people are being killed, dying

Bill Tibbe
Old 10-14-2014, 11:03 AM

Default Hey Guys

Good and decent friends;

What a full blown disaster from the most dysfunctional Administration in history.

One dilemma/catastrophe after another.

Kid's expiring from the Enterovirus D-68 imported from illegal alien incursions. 5 deaths confirmed so far.

Ebola: Full blown disaster., Yet this administration continues to let multitudes of African carriers to come on in.

Do I give a rats patoot? Absolutely NO.

Let the lunatic sicken more and more decent Americans until the revolt.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:25 AM

I've seen this coming for so long. It is as it is and hopefully my grand children will learn that we weren't crazy after all.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:24 AM

Default Collosal

More piled up by the day.

The incoming Intel is overwhelming.

I'll get to it as time and effort allow.

Some is hysteria and some logical.

It really doesn't take much time to sift it apart.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:12 AM

Default Contumacious.

con·tu·ma·cious
/ˌkänt(y)o͝oˈmāSHəs/
adjective
Lawarchaic

adjective: contumacious

(especially of a defendant's behavior) stubbornly or willfully disobedient to authority.
__________________________________________________ ___________
Now that's one you won't find generally in the law dictionaries

In this present it can apply to public officials who are in open defiance such as sanctuary city mayors and Federal Officials. And too religious characters who overtly or covertly aid and abet illegal aliens. And, oh yes, that can also apply to illegal aliens who jump our borders and steal ID's, jobs, drive drunk without license, or insurance.

There are vast numbers of words in the criminal justice system that also describe the lawlessness often targeting specific circumstances. This can go on and on ranging from civil disobedience to military refusal to obey commands to anarchy and MUCH more.

In the present political scene such diatribe as "broken immigration system" is a deliberate prevarication and a disingenuous deception. What this means specifically is that the politicians "make that lawyer's: UGH!, are so fundamentally corrupt and lusting that they will sell out their moral values and pander to votes no matter from who. Is it any wonder that Congress has a popularity rating in single digits?

If there is anything "broken" it's our politicians and the current administration.

But "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanlc" are just that. As the quip goes " Why back up and hit the iceberg AGAIN" ?

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-19-2014 at 04:20 AM.