Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-29-2010, 07:56 AM

I just heard on Bill Handel's morning show, the president or whatever of some day laborer organization. This person stated that the partial defeat of SB 1070 is not the victory that his side is proclaiming. Rather, he said that the partial defeat of SB 1070 is only going to inflame passions and energize the actions of those for the bill. To which I have one thing to say:

WHAT A KEEN GRASP OF THE OBVIOUS YOU HAVE THERE, SPARKY!
Old 07-29-2010, 09:43 AM

Very good news!
Old 07-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Continent Thief

Do you believe all these idiots protesting in Arizona and here in L.A.? Too bad they can't all be placed in the custody of Joe Arpaio.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 07-29-2010, 12:33 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Do you believe all these idiots protesting in Arizona and here in L.A.? Too bad they can't all be placed in the custody of Joe Arpaio.

The restrictions on day laborers, that were left standing, involve the manner in which they can seek work. There are two new separate crimes (I believe) for slowing street traffic in attempts to seek employment, and for stopping it altogether' while doing so.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Do you believe all these idiots protesting in Arizona and here in L.A.?
The actions of idiots seldom if ever surprises me.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
The restrictions on day laborers, that were left standing, involve the manner in which they can seek work. There are two new separate crimes (I believe) for slowing street traffic in attempts to seek employment, and for stopping it altogether' while doing so.
I think you meant to quote my earlier post, but thank you for clarifying that. Apparently that's not good enough for the goons who are getting themselves arrested.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 07-29-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:16 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
I'm quoting myself here. I'm listening to Sheriff Joe right now and he just said he will arrest those who cross the line and turn them over to ICE as necessary.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Old 07-29-2010, 04:29 PM

It created a right to sue a municipality if it has a sanctuary policy and someone has been harmed by the sanctuary policy.

Under this law, the Bologna family would have been able to sue San Francisco for protecting the illegal alien criminal that killed the father and two sons. The Shaws would have been able to sue Los Angeles for Jamile's death.

It's too late to help them, it should open the judicial floodgates for everyone else.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:47 PM

In all the videos I am seeing yesterday and to day, THEY ARE ALL CARRYING 'AMERICAN FLAGS'. One pappa had his little girl about 2 or 3 years old with a US flag in her hand.
A year ago they would not touch a U S flag.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:54 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
I think you meant to quote my earlier post, but thank you for clarifying that. Apparently that's not good enough for the goons who are getting themselves arrested.

Of course not. Any immigration law enforcement is "offensive" to them (i.e. "intolerable to our community") No deportations (i.e. "tearing families apart"), local police cooperating with federal authorities (i.e. "group fascism"), or anything other than "humane and respectful treatment for all immigrants." (i.e. no one darker than Mariah Carey is to ever have someone with a badge get within fifteen feet of where he or she is located).