Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-31-2010, 07:35 PM

Default For your enjoyment, Employer got it right this time.

Stupid Jackass Restaurant Workers Fired for Missing Work to Protest AZ Immigration Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkH6YJmfTxU
Old 05-31-2010, 09:14 PM
As seen on TV!

It's nothing against the company, it's just to show the American people, 'Who's going to run the restaurants?'"

I've been in the Food service industry since I gave up My newspaper routes, so I've got 3+ decades into that trade, and worked myself up to Head Chef/Pastry Chef..and have been unemployed for almost 4 years.....untill last week.

Now I get to fill those positions, and read/ call Applicants, and HIRE Locals-Americans in my area.
The fun part is calling the illegals for an interview, and asking Them for proof of Citizenship..and telling Them "We E-verify here"...they usually resind on the job.....kinda fun, abit of payback for the discrimination I've been dealt looking for work in the Liberal/Sanctuary North-Bay area..
Old 06-01-2010, 06:16 AM

Have fun.