Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Don Don is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 649
Default

Who let this human garbage into our country?

Since the 7th century AD, Islam has been at odds with Western Civilization. They came to our country for the education, opportunity and "better life" they've never been able to create for themselves in their own countries. Now they want to drag us to their disgusting level. Deport them all. Ban all immigration from Islamic countries and ban the practice of Islam. It's nothing but a criminal conspiracy against outsiders and always has been.

Muslims and Hindus lived side by side in India for centuries. After they achieved independence from the British after WW2, the first thing they did was have a civil war with more than one million deaths. India was partitioned and the Muslim nation of Pakistan was created and they've been at each others' throats ever since then.

Mulitculturalism and "diversity" are simply prescriptions for mass murder and chaos. Muslims are among the worst. Round 'em up. Ship 'em out. Easier to rid ourselves of them now before they're numerous enough to burn hundreds of cars and take over entire towns like in France today.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Ban all immigration from Islamic countries and ban the practice of Islam. It's nothing but a criminal conspiracy against outsiders and always has been.
C'mon now. You can't expect something like that to fly. It goes against the constitution.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-10-2010, 09:16 AM
PochoPatriot PochoPatriot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Default

Islam is a religion of peace. If you don't believe that we will kill you!
__________________
I think, therefore I love the Dodgers!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Twoller Twoller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
C'mon now. You can't expect something like that to fly. It goes against the constitution.
We should change the constitution. We should admit the failure of the notion that any body of beliefs and especially those governed from abroad can be trusted with participation in the way we govern ourselves.

Incidentally, Islam represented an empire in India before the British and the British were the ones responsible for Pakistan. Both the Muslims and the British agreed together that the Indians were fit only as subjects of an empire, despite evidence to the contrary. In fact both the British and the Muslims would be better off under an Indian empire rather than the other way around. If only India were ever interested in such a thing and they never have been.
__________________
The United States of America is for citizens only! Everyone else OUT.
Criminalize asking party affilation for voter registration! End the "two party system"!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-10-2010, 06:42 PM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,065
Default

The other day I spoke with a young woman who came from the middle east: In all the conversation, she referred to her originating locality as "Persia", only once did say "Iran".

I had seen her a few times, seemed like a nice, perhaps shy person. I asked her what kind of music she liked, it's pop and rap. Then I asked her what kind of music her parents like - I misunderstood at first, sounded like "dispersia" (as in "dispersing", which confused me), but I got the idea after a couple of repetitions. It was Persian.

So the next question had to do with whatever concern her parents had about her being Americanized. She said that they had that worry, but she didn't consider herself to be all that Americanized, that she was proud of being Persian.The next thing I believe she misunderstood, I asked why half the people around the world hate us and why were the other half trying to get here. She replied that she didn't really like to push her Persian heritage because Persia had hurt her so much. Being of a minority religion, she commented that when Muslims found out one was not Muslim, they could and would do whatever they wanted with the non Muslim.

After a while I asked her what minority religion she belonged to, the reaction was dramatic.

Previously, she had been rather low voiced and almost shy, but now, not quite having flaring nostrils and fiery eyes, she became the most assertive I have seen her to date.

Seeming to grow several inches, it was more a proclamation than a statement: "JEWISH".

She left for a little bit, then returned. I asked if there was any problems with her being a Persian Jew In America. She said no, no one cared in the slightest that she is a Persian Jew.

The part where she mentioned Iran is where she commented that there were a lot of ignorant people who asked her questions. I replied "Such as I". She countered no, at least I seemed to know where Iran was at, most people assume her to be from Iraq.

I believe there has been bad blood between much of the concept of "Iraq" and the concept of "Iran". I appreciate, whether she was merely being polite or sincere, that she made the above comment concerning myself.

She was, as I remember, 13 when she entered the United States with her parents. She is now 21. I don't know the circumstances of their arrival.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.


Last edited by ilbegone; 02-10-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
The other day I spoke with a young woman who came from the middle east: In all the conversation, she referred to her originating locality as "Persia", only once did say "Iran".

I had seen her a few times, seemed like a nice, perhaps shy person. I asked her what kind of music she liked, it's pop and rap. Then I asked her what kind of music her parents like - I misunderstood at first, sounded like "dispersia" (as in "dispersing", which confused me), but I got the idea after a couple of repetitions. It was Persian.

So the next question had to do with whatever concern her parents had about her being Americanized. She said that they had that worry, but she didn't consider herself to be all that Americanized, that she was proud of being Persian.The next thing I believe she misunderstood, I asked why half the people around the world hate us and why were the other half trying to get here. She replied that she didn't really like to push her Persian heritage because Persia had hurt her so much. Being of a minority religion, she commented that when Muslims found out one was not Muslim, they could and would do whatever they wanted with the non Muslim.

After a while I asked her what minority religion she belonged to, the reaction was dramatic.

Previously, she had been rather low voiced and almost shy, but now, not quite having flaring nostrils and fiery eyes, she became the most assertive I have seen her to date.

Seeming to grow several inches, it was more a proclamation than a statement: "JEWISH".

She left for a little bit, then returned. I asked if there was any problems with her being a Persian Jew In America. She said no, no one cared in the slightest that she is a Persian Jew.

The part where she mentioned Iran is where she commented that there were a lot of ignorant people who asked her questions. I replied "Such as I". She countered no, at least I seemed to know where Iran was at, most people assume her to be from Iraq.

I believe there has been bad blood between much of the concept of "Iraq" and the concept of "Iran". I appreciate, whether she was merely being polite or sincere, that she made the above comment concerning myself.

She was, as I remember, 13 when she entered the United States with her parents. She is now 21. I don't know the circumstances of their arrival.
The Persians/Iranians are the nicest looking in the Middle East, some are down right gorgeous. But they are some of the worst to do business with, actually the worst of any in the Middle East. I just walk away, I've learned my lesson when dealing with them.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-10-2010, 08:57 PM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,065
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
The Persians/Iranians are the nicest looking in the Middle East, some are down right gorgeous. But they are some of the worst to do business with, actually the worst of any in the Middle East. I just walk away, I've learned my lesson when dealing with them.
I'm not doing business with her, nor am I talking with her because of her looks. I'm curious, I want to hear her story. A Jewish Persian from a Muslim country, that intrigues me.

Yesterday, I was speaking with a Thai woman who has a Japanese boyfriend.

She's been here for quite some time, but not interested in citizenship. I asked her why, it has to do with what she perceives as the hassle of getting a visa to visit her relatives in Thailand.

I asked her what did she like about the United States - It was her freedom as a woman. She can work and go wherever she wants, in Thailand, it's the family business only and her brothers suffocate her in public.

Then I asked what she didn't like about the US. She said the lack of genuine closeness between relatives and friends, no one helps the other. Everyone is on their own.

A relative of mine is married to a Thai woman, a genuinely wonderful person.

I had an intense conversation today with the Mexican woman who dislikes the questionable morality of Spanish language radio. As I said, she is not a typical Mexican, and what we discussed blew me away with her conclusions. One is why should Mexicans come here for "crumbs", when they should be confronting their own government over the "necessity" for Mexicans to come here, that it really is an insult to wave the Mexican flag here.

There is much more, most I take as sincere honesty. I wish I could share it.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.


Last edited by ilbegone; 02-10-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-11-2010, 07:05 AM
Kathy63 Kathy63 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 380
Default

Brentwood has a huge population of Iranian Jews! I had no idea until I worked out there and most of our practice was Iranian Jewish professionals! We had two law clerks both of which were Iranian Jews. Iranians normally refer to themselves as Persians. They identify with the historical glory of the Persian empire rather than the oppressive Iranian regime.

In the long ago time, I dated a couple of Persian guys. They could lie like rugs! It was amusing how they could lie. Underneath it all, they were as oppressive as any Ayatollah.

Yes they are a good looking people. Iran, parts of Afghanistan and northern Pakistan have some beautiful people both men and women. The reason is because they are genetically Aryan and descendants of German invaders hundreds of years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Kathy63 Kathy63 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 380
Default

With repect to the student protests, the big argument in Los Angeles right now is whether or not the police should be allowed protective gear during muslim protests.

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/2009/01/2...orn-for-riots/

Out of fear that protective helmets would only anger the protesters, the police were denied helmets. One officer was struck in the head and hospitalized.

The controversy is not helped by regulations that police horses are provided protective eye gear. The pro palestinian protesters always go for the eyes of the horses and try to blind them.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 AM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Yes they are a good looking people. Iran, parts of Afghanistan and northern Pakistan have some beautiful people both men and women. The reason is because they are genetically Aryan and descendants of German invaders hundreds of years ago.
I'm not quite sure, but it seems as though you are saying that beauty has its foundation in aryan genetics?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved