Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Municipalities

Municipalities Issues and information relating to cities and counties within California that are of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-18-2011, 08:54 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
And it appears that the law abiding people of Los Angeles are just going to drop their pants, bend over and take it.

No protests at LAPD HQ, no protests at LA City Hall. Nothing! AB 1070 received more public support. This abomination is simply being accepted.

Last night, I happened across the form leftist, Tammy Bruce, and she stated something that rang true. The left is so used to us, the people, continually "turning the other cheek" that they don't know how to react when we, the people, tell them enough is enough, as in Wisconsin and Tennessee.

I guess the people of California are not sufficiently pissed, or are totally bullied into submission by the fear of being called racists and bigots to rise up and do something about this abomination.

As I said the day after this state elected the 60s retread Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, California is finished. The utter lack of response to this racial profiling by American citizens who are required by law to have a driver's license or risk having their car impounded is so, so sad.

Where are the protests? Are the movers and shakers in this movement so busy playing government that they can't or won't let their voices be heard? The lack of noted southern Californian border security leaders demonstrates that this movement is done. The Mexicans and their offspring have won. California is dead.
You know what Pocho?

I have done my utmost to hold my tongue when people charge others with dereliction of duty within this movement. I have done so because I generally don't like to do anything at all that would discourage people from staying with the movement and from frequenting this organization. But I am going to violate my own rule now because I believe my silence is doing more harm than good in this case.
You ask where are the protests? My answer is that you have no interest in organizing one. The tools are, and always have been available for you here. There is no noted lack of Southern California border security leaders; there is however, lack of support for them.
Robin and Ray of California's Crusaders are always holding events down there. SOS has had a few. Walter Moore, Althea Shaw, and a few others are still organizing and moving forward. This movement is not done. And I presume to challenge your credentials as one to officiate over vital statistics of that caliber. Better yet, why don't you attend one of Robin and Ray's next events and try to issue a formal death certificate while your there and see what their reaction is. I don't quite know whether such a hard fighting unit like theirs will flail you, denounce you, or try and convert you, but I doubt they will agree with you. Now I may be a stubborn, aging, idealistic romantic fool, but my fight lives on because I want it too. And the movement is not dead until I am dead, or no one is fighting back.
Now I cherish everyone's contribution to the effort, including yours; but you are becoming a prophet of defeat, and I beg you to stop.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
You know what Pocho?

I have done my utmost to hold my tongue when people charge others with dereliction of duty within this movement. I have done so because I generally don't like to do anything at all that would discourage people from staying with the movement and from frequenting this organization. But I am going to violate my own rule now because I believe my silence is doing more harm than good in this case.
You ask where are the protests? My answer is that you have no interest in organizing one. The tools are, and always have been available for you here. There is no noted lack of Southern California border security leaders; there is however, lack of support for them.
Robin and Ray of California's Crusaders are always holding events down there. SOS has had a few. Walter Moore, Althea Shaw, and a few others are still organizing and moving forward. This movement is not done. And I presume to challenge your credentials as one to officiate over vital statistics of that caliber. Better yet, why don't you attend one of Robin and Ray's next events and try to issue a formal death certificate while your there and see what their reaction is. I don't quite know whether such a hard fighting unit like theirs will flail you, denounce you, or try and convert you, but I doubt they will agree with you. Now I may be a stubborn, aging, idealistic romantic fool, but my fight lives on because I want it too. And the movement is not dead until I am dead, or no one is fighting back.
Now I cherish everyone's contribution to the effort, including yours; but you are becoming a prophet of defeat, and I beg you to stop.
AG, you are barking up the wrong tree on this one. I have both organized and attended numerous protests. Sadly, my current situation does not allow me to attend a protest that I would organize. In my mind it is not appropriate to organize a protest or rally and then not show.

As far a Robin and Ray go, they do a fine job in a different region of southern California. Los Angeles is a different animal and removed from the Inland Empire.

As an aside, I have read too many posts on other boards from people that wouldn't venture into LA to make their voices heard.

Walter Moore has imbibed the Nightin-ghoul kool-aid once too often for my tastes, and though he was front and center in supporting Arizona and AB1070 he is very silent in this issue.

As far as Althea Shaw goes, I haven't heard anything from her. I pray that I am wrong.

Even a man that I give the utmost respect, Ted Hayes, hasn't spoken out on this issue.

As far a "questioning my credentials" goes, you are welcome to do that. I have no pride at stake. I have no reputation to defend. I could careless about who gets the glory or the blame. I simply call them as I see them, and if that sort of brutal honesty upsets you, then so be it. I refuse to live in a fantasyland be it of yours or any other person's creation.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
AG, you are barking up the wrong tree on this one. I have both organized and attended numerous protests. Sadly, my current situation does not allow me to attend a protest that I would organize. In my mind it is not appropriate to organize a protest or rally and then not show.

As far a Robin and Ray go, they do a fine job in a different region of southern California. Los Angeles is a different animal and removed from the Inland Empire.

As an aside, I have read too many posts on other boards from people that wouldn't venture into LA to make their voices heard.

Walter Moore has imbibed the Nightin-ghoul kool-aid once too often for my tastes, and though he was front and center in supporting Arizona and AB1070 he is very silent in this issue.

As far as Althea Shaw goes, I haven't heard anything from her. I pray that I am wrong.

Even a man that I give the utmost respect, Ted Hayes, hasn't spoken out on this issue.

As far a "questioning my credentials" goes, you are welcome to do that. I have no pride at stake. I have no reputation to defend. I could careless about who gets the glory or the blame. I simply call them as I see them, and if that sort of brutal honesty upsets you, then so be it. I refuse to live in a fantasyland be it of yours or any other person's creation.
The problems often start from within, and others just don't know about it. But we're still at it. SOS has been doing stuff, even stuff to allow those who can't get to rallies the ability to participate. What's their excuse now? I don't know, but some are sill active.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:47 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:

I love Ted Hayes, and respect what he does. I've known him a few years now. He's a great guy. Haven't seen him in a while. Guess I need to get more active...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?