Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-07-2010, 11:03 AM
"SZinWestLA"

I feel like I'm watching episodical installments of some VH1 reality show that was deemed too uninteresting to air.

The only thing we learned in this video is that Chelene figured out how to avoid having to walk the entire distance (now that it has dawned on her that well-wishers and journalists will not be lining the roadways) and have one of her sycophants push her to the capital, instead.

I think the ongoing presentation is salvageable, however, if a little re-casting is used to fine tune this epic. Courtney Kardashian can take Chelene's role and the supporters/interviewees should be portrayed by Vanilla Ice, Todd Bridges, Flava Flav, Jose Canseco and Corey Feldman, on a rotating basis.

And if Schwilk puts in a cameo appearance, we might even see the zany antics unfold as he gets embroiled in litigation in an entirely new county.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 09-07-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:16 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default DAY 5! Day 5!

Note Chelene's improved demeanor now that someone else is doing the walking for her and she got her name in a newspaper!

Y'know, I simply can't understand why the comments I've been leaving beneath her videos aren't appearing ...

DAY 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B33KIWQGA1Y
Old 09-08-2010, 04:40 PM

I just don't get what she is trying to do.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:44 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Note Chelene's improved demeanor now that someone else is doing the walking for her and she got her name in a newspaper!
Yes, it takes a lot less to keep her in la-la land than it used to a year or more ago. Back when she was in control of SOS, everyone had to speak nicely or she'd grow a frown and start lopping off heads. Now that her entourage has shrunk, There's a lower threshold. Probably four people or more, and one community newspaper does the trick. Although, being catered to in a wheelchair might be equivilent to 100 people cheering.
Old 09-09-2010, 04:42 AM

Oh yeah, saying anything that is not complimentary will cause a number of actions against the individual practicing their first amendment rights.

Not only will she personally begin the labeling of any individual that may rightly disagree with her and her methods as a "mole", "working for the other side", or an "anti-American" but she has Jeff Schwilk as her main bully boy sending ugly emails to those that she perceives as a threat to her fragile ego.

If anything this woman has engaged in a reign of terror in order to gain control over the anti-illegal immigration movement.

Everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of anger and inserts a wedge between those in this movement who otherwise would have gotten along.

Why in hell would anyone want someone like that in control of any Government position?

Eventually people wake up to her destructiveness and monstrous self centerdness but often it takes a good deal of time.

She is very good at convincing people to go along with her plans for the good of the movement, the nation or whatever but it becomes clearly evident that it is all to feed her ego and an abnormal desire to "lead"
people who can think better than she can.

Her candidacy is not a "third choice" or alternative to the utterly corrupt Meg Whitman or Jerry Brown since she is cut from the same cloth.

Soon she will lose the gubernatorial campaign and my guess is that she will continue to seek public office. This situation has given me an opportunity to see how human beings that are extremely flawed are propelled to positions of authority in politics by those who do not know them and then there is all the suffering that they bring about when power and control are achieved.

This woman has nothing to offer anyone. She needs to get out of the way and make room for more mature, intelligent, and prepared Americans pursuing public office to serve the people of the United States.

The AIP and the Constitution Party will remain losers if they don't begin to seriously vet their candidates.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:09 AM

Nobody here at SOS likes Chelene, that much is clear. But I still hear nothing about what she is actually saying and what she wants to do as California governor. It's all personal. And frankly, based on my experience here, it's really hard to be impressed that she is not fit for the office if I am to go by postings here alone.

Actually Chelene doesn't have much to say about what she wants to do either. Her recent walk-a-thon was just a display with little or no comments from her about what it was supposed to mean.

If nobody here intends to support Chelene, then where are you going to place your votes? Anywhere? Whitman?

Chelene's support of 1070 is enough for me to consider voting for her. But I haven't heard her speak on that again.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
If nobody here intends to support Chelene, then where are you going to place your votes? Anywhere? Whitman?

Chelene's support of 1070 is enough for me to consider voting for her. But I haven't heard her speak on that again.
In your case you are voting your conscience when voting for Chelene and I do not have an issue with that.

I will not be voting for her, Brown or NutMeg simply because I do not find any of them to be suitable for the job. I believe that there is a write-in option and I will exercise it without mentioning my preferred candidate.

My candidate will not become governor and neither will yours, Chelene.
We will both have voted as concerned Americans and we can at the very least have a clear conscience with respect to our choices.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Nobody here at SOS likes Chelene, that much is clear. But I still hear nothing about what she is actually saying and what she wants to do as California governor. It's all personal. And frankly, based on my experience here, it's really hard to be impressed that she is not fit for the office if I am to go by postings here alone.

Actually Chelene doesn't have much to say about what she wants to do either. Her recent walk-a-thon was just a display with little or no comments from her about what it was supposed to mean.

There were some people who didn't approve of Pol Pot before he came to power, and look what happened to Cambodia.

I believe Chelene is best ignored, but she dispensed some very deep wounds among some here, and is sort of like OJ, Rodney King or Paris Hilton and such - she just won't go away. So I can see how it would be somewhat therapeutic to ridicule her airs of grandeur and gloat over her misfortunes. Chelene brought a lot of it on herself.

As far as desirable gubernatorial candidates, the order depending depending on whose ox is getting gored, the choices are bad, worse, terrible, and unfathomable.

My opinion is if Chelene supports 1070, that's the only thing she brings to the table. I believe she would be shrill, pushy, ignorant of legislative process and negotiation, and get slapped around by politicians who bite back with a lot more than lawsuits.

Think Sacramento is a circus now? you ain't seen nothing yet if Chelene were by some fluke to be elected.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-09-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:

I liked Chelene, until she became a Ron Paul kool-aid drinker. On the old SOS I had serious reservations about Rep. Paul, and voiced them. That led to me being temporarily and ultimately, permanently banned.

Chelene is thin-skinned and has to have "enforcers" protecting her from her own naivete. Chelene's strength is her ability to do PR. I believe that if she had stayed in that position, and allowed people to do things that they had the gifts and talents to do, the old SOS would not have taken the turn it did, and ultimately died.

Chelene's support of AB 1070 is not enough to cause me to vote for her. Unlike Moonbeam, NutMeg and the other candidates for governor, I know Chelene. She does not posses the character and emotional stability to lead a state like California.

If the Tea Party/Patriot movement wants to change things, then it must begin at the local level. This is why I believe that Joe Turner had the idea when he ran for local office in San Bernardino. This movement must make in roads in local politics.

As far as who I will be voting for? I am not sure as of today who I will be voting for, but I can give you a list of three persons whom I will not be voting for: Moonbeam, NutMeg, and Nightin-mare.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:17 PM

Wow. Three responses and still not one willing to go out on a limb about concerns over what Chelene might actually do as governor, even when asked about it.

And I just got two emails from the Nightingale campaign that didn't have anything to say about that either.

It's definitely a very strange campaign.

At least Ron Paul had a plan and nobody could be confused about what it was. Or that it even existed.