Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-25-2011, 11:57 AM
SOS Associate

Default New Government Forming To Take Over US

Pa-ra-noia can des-troy ya......

I recently fielded one of those emails from what I term as "the counter-culture of our movement", and this one originated from a common source associated with them. Jeff Schwilk. A warning again, although many of his communiques resemble that, but this one was at least innovative by his standards.
Seems there's to be a new sheriff in town. Also a new president, senators, congress, etc. We who don't join, may find ourselves out of a country. Normally I'd just chalk this up to Jeff's lonliness, but an article came in in a local paper about the new group he mentioned, and it at least deserves a little recognition, even if only for the sake of disclosureHere's the exchange, and following that, a link to the article:

To: Davi Rodrigues
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: Save This Brave Rooster!

Quote:
Run along little Davi, go play with your abused little cock. You still can't join any of our groups, including the Republic - permanent lifetime ban by all real Patriot groups in CA.
The leadership of the Republic has been briefed all about you and your subversive antics and you are permanently blacklisted. In fact you are on our CA Republic terror watch list, so we're watching your every move and you will be held accountable for all your crimes. Your buddies in the de-facto will no longer be able to protect you when you violate the LAW! Tread carefully, Davi, tread very carefully.

Your little www.SaveOurDavi.info group has been a complete failure, just like your life.

Don't go away mad, just go away. No one wants to play with you and no one cares what you think about Mexican cocks or any other "causes" you are currently involved in.

Why don't you join PETA? They might just take you.

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
www.SoCalPatriots.com

Quote:
To: Jeff Schwilk
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:16 AM

Jeff,

All these patriot warnings, and the newest incarnation you refer to as republic terror watch list, are just going to make you look like a little boy crying wolf! after they see that most of what you say is false, misleading, and dishonest.

Quote:
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:47 AM

Try me, punk. We're dead serious. Your days of internet terrorism and harassment are over.

Tell your buddies too. Its a whole new ball game in Cali. You might want to consider moving or finding something better to do with your time than harass Patriots.

Quote:
To: Jeff Schwilk
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:59 AM

Uh...Tell my buddies what, Jeff?
So there's a new group...bravo to you or them, or whomever. I'm glad people are still active. But why should we fear them Jeff? Do they mean fellow patriots harm? Do you mean fellow patriots harm? If so, how can they harm us, and why would they? Hell Jeff; I don't even know what this new group is, what they do, or why they do it.
So tell some specifics as to why I should do as you suggest. Do they know you are using their name to threaten people by the way?
Quote:
To: Davi Rodrigues

LOL, if you only knew what you were dealing with....... You'll find out soon enough. This is not another "group", this is the LAW, and it will come down on you hard if you continue your crimes. This is your worst nightmare come to pass. Everything you worked so hard to destroy last year has come to fruition. We're in charge now. Just sit back and watch what happens over the next few months. I guarantee it will blow you away.....

You might want to start doing some research.
Quote:
Something's Not Right With Our Government

http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento...nt?oid=1927430

Sacramento members of the Republic are helping form a ‘shadow’ U.S. government. Are these people crazy, or just true-believer conservative activists?
Ignore him at your own peril?
Old 02-25-2011, 04:08 PM

Wow, these guys want to use religion to promote their ideology like the leftists use the schools to indoctrinate. The left hide behind children and the poor, and these guys hide behind god. They exploit emotions and fear with a mix of religion.

These people are an embarrassment to people who are actually trying to improve what needs improving. How do these people find each other? Are we talking Jerry Springer or Jim Jones on Gandi patrol?
Old 02-25-2011, 04:12 PM

It's becoming a Jerry Springer world!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:33 PM

Default Not sure BUT !

As a non-Californian, and residing on the East Coast, I am not attuned to all of the intricacies, interchanges, personality conflicts that seem to be here. And I don't want to.

Inevitably as a reader I did comprehend some of the political commentary. Further I Googled Jeff Schwelk and it showed some very disturbing come backs.

Here on the East Coast practically all of the Patriot Groups have essentially folded their tents. It is this year just a wimpy whisper of past years. However,our operation operates in a vastly different mode. And it is accelerating.

FYI we essentially engage in civilian intelligence gathering in collaboration with the FBI. ie, Infragard. Here are some of our partners for your information/

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

http://www.stratfor.com/

http://homelandsecurityus.com/

www.christianaction.org/

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-26-2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:02 PM

It should be mentioned that anyone can particpate in Infragard, you do not require any political credentials. Of course, since it is generally required to register with a political party in order to vote, they probably already have your political credentials.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:22 PM

Default Twoller

Not everyone can. You are vetted. If you don't pass muster you are out. A condion is that you do not egage in political diatribe and propaganda.

Some have the disillusion that Infragard is a spy operation on Americans. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm not selling Infragard. To each his own. But I can tell you that I am a very dedicated member that respects the principals and thanks them daily for their dedication and service to our country.

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-26-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Not everyone can. You are vetted. If you don't pass muster you are out. A condion is that you do not egage in political diatribe and propaganda.

Some have the disillusion that Infragard is a spy operation on Americans. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm not selling Infragard. To each his own. But I can tell you that I am a very dedicated member that respects the principals and thanks them daily for their dedication and service to our country.
Here is the code of ethics posted by InfraGard:

http://www.infragard.com/membership/..._of_ethics.pdf

Quote:
Code of Ethics
As an InfraGard member it is my responsibility to:
• Promote the protection and advancement of the critical infrastructure of the United States of America.
• Cooperate with others in the interchange of knowledge and ideas for mutual protection.
• Support the education of members and the general public in a diligent, loyal, honest manner, and not knowingly be a part of any illegal or improper activities.
• Serve in the interests of InfraGard and the general public in a diligent, loyal, and honest manner, and will not knowingly be a party to any illegal or improper activities.
• Maintain confidentiality, and prevent the use for competitive advantage at the expense of other members, of information obtained in the course of my involvement with InfraGard, which includes but is not limited to:
o Information concerning the business of a fellow member or company.
o Information identified as proprietary, confidential or sensitive.
• Abide by the National and Local Chapter InfraGard Bylaws.
• Protect and respect the privacy rights, civil rights, and physical and intellectual property rights of others.
I don't see anything about "political diatribe and propaganda". It seems to me that you can engage in as much political diatribe and propaganda as you want as long as you do not represent InfraGard while you are doing it, nor do you engage in political diatribe and propaganda while particpating in some activity advancing the interests of InfraGard.

Engaging in political diatribe and propaganda is the right of every citizen of the United States here in these United States. Unless you have some professional obligations, especially if you are a government employee of some kind, then no such restrictions should apply to you. And InfraGard is nothing like a professional position.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:05 AM

Default Thanks Twoller:

Thanks for posting.

"Political diatribe and propaganda" is/are my words, not Infragard's. Early on I circulated an E-mail with some critical remarks about the President and I soon received an E-mail back from the VP-Secretary of our chapter warning me that that type of language wouldn't be well received, and I would be advised to refrain from such in the future. What I wrote was commonly seen in many newspaper and media articles. I got the message.

He didn't say I couldn't. Just that it wasn't a smart thing to do if I wanted to avoid repercussions from unknown sources who might take offense or consider it slander or defamation.

Otherwise I agree with you.

I found a similar attitude on the DHS website "Our Borders". It's a "social network". The moderators delete posts and jostle posters who post things critical of DHS, CBP or ICE, or reveal embarrassing facts about the "border". They like people who agree with them and say nice, complimentary, innocuous things.

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-27-2011 at 03:20 AM.
Old 02-27-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

... Early on I circulated an E-mail with some critical remarks about the President and I soon received an E-mail back from the VP-Secretary of our chapter warning me that that type of language wouldn't be well received, and I would be advised to refrain from such in the future. What I wrote was commonly seen in many newspaper and media articles. I got the message.

He didn't say I couldn't. Just that it wasn't a smart thing to do if I wanted to avoid repercussions from unknown sources who might take offense or consider it slander or defamation.

You say you were circulating an email. Who were the recipients of the email? Were any of them InfraGard members?
Old 02-28-2011, 03:05 AM

Default Reply

The E-mail was sent to several "Patriot Groups" in surrounding states that commonly communicate, jointly attend "events/demonstrations", and also send E-mails.

I included the VP-Secretary of Infragard, unwittingly, and he responded to the E-mail I sent to him. I have since dropped him from the list of recipients although I do contact him privately about matters. He's a good guy just trying to be helpful.