Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-23-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
You made it about race here:

That's what's at issue; I don't need to read any more tapdancing to distract me from this. So let me be clear too as you do not get it. Are you encouraging that or no?
admin, Don has been posting blatantly aggressive and hostile racist posts against Mexicans on a regular basis and you have to voice any complaints. Not only that, Don seems to show little hostility towards illegal immigration. usa_today's posts are innocent and especially by way of comparison with Don's.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
admin, Don has been posting blatantly aggressive and hostile racist posts against Mexicans on a regular basis and you have to voice any complaints. Not only that, Don seems to show little hostility towards illegal immigration. usa_today's posts are innocent and especially by way of comparison with Don's.
There's no sliding scale here. We usually deal with matters such as these by contacting the individuals without posting in the forum, however today's events seem to have inspired Don and USA Today be a little more cavalier in respect to this organizations operational rules.
Arizona did a wonderful thing for its' native born and legal citizens, and I don't think they'd want some loose lipped Californians' turning that into something ugly with callous, poorly thought out commentary.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
There's no sliding scale here. We usually deal with matters such as these by contacting the individuals without posting in the forum, however today's events seem to have inspired Don and USA Today be a little more cavalier in respect to this organizations operational rules.
Arizona did a wonderful thing for its' native born and legal citizens, and I don't think they'd want some loose lipped Californians' turning that into something ugly with callous, poorly thought out commentary.
The reality is ugly enough that anyone who accurately describes it, as usa_today did above is going to sound ugly. This can be distinguished from openly racist declarations and aggression which usa_today was not doing at the above post.

This step in Arizona looks good. The next level to confront is removing the status of permanent resident aliens and getting rid of anchor babies.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:31 AM

When somebody ACTUALLY addresses the problem it does sound ugly only because that is how the opposition wants it to sound.

Face it , calling attention to what is the problem is not racist , nor has it ever been.

Just to many people are so bogged down in the pc world that they are scared of their own shadows when it comes to the truth of this subject

Don't worry though,
We all know that new Arizona law might last until noon Monday, maybe

I bet there are a hundred lib judges just salivating to put the brakes on this one.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:00 PM

Obuma said that he'll push for amnesty for the illegals after he criticized Governor Brewer for signing the bill. However he ought to know that the majority of The American People are still in a fighting mood over the passage of Obumacare and the upcoming Senate vote on Cap and Trade Monday and he'll only add fuel to the fire with amnesty.

Last edited by John M. from Mass.; 04-24-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Hispanic is not , nor have they ever been a race

They are a group of ethnicities

They are considered just as white as anyone else in the "Caucasoid" race

The race card is just a smokescreen

There is no race involved , only a group that has a higher percentage of
lawbreakers then most other groups.
I'm so damn sick of the race card... again, you are 100% correct and many of us are OLD ENUFF to remember when gov't CREATED the hispanic race card... the beginning of the lie, diversity profiling in our schools and businesses!!

Last edited by Star; 04-24-2010 at 12:20 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:41 PM

Exactly
the admin here is still toeing the PC line , but that is why I've pretty much backed off the movement in the last year,
I've been kicked out of a dozen forums for calling it like it is. but for my lack of action this past year , I've not backed off the root cause and problem one bit.

Nor will I ever

They can cry about being after all illegals but all illegals are not marching in our streets with their home country flag screaming viva la raza. With the exception of one ethnicity , no other is trying to change this country into the garbage dump they left.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Exactly
the admin here is still toeing the PC line
If by PC you mean the SOS rules, then yes, I'm towing the line; That's part of the job here
, but that is why I've pretty much backed off the movement in the last year,
I've been kicked out of a dozen forums for calling it like it is.
It's more like calling it as YOU SEE IT, Not Calling it as it is. Not everyone here feels the way you do.
but for my lack of action this past year , I've not backed off the root cause and problem one bit.

Nor will I ever

They can cry about being after all illegals but all illegals are not marching in our streets with their home country flag screaming viva la raza. With the exception of one ethnicity , no other is trying to change this country into the garbage dump they left.
We are what we are here, and I cannot understand why people who feel so differently would torture themselves by continually subjecting themselves to a group that tends to reject their innermost beliefs. We're very tolerant here I believe, but we do have some limits that are sacrosanct. If you are to remain in our midst, you need to learn how to get along with us. The rules are plainly written and they haven't changed. If you don't understand them, then ask for help. We want people to be in compliance, and we're not trying to chase people away.