Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-01-2012, 07:15 PM

Default LA Black Newspaper demands John & Ken Firing

LA's official "black newspaper", the LA Sentinel is demanding that white radio talk show hosts John and Ken be immediately fired from KFI 640 for insulting the Negro drug addict, Whitney Houston, who recently drowned in her own bath tub after passing out from a drug overdose.

Under their theory of racial equality promulgated by the opnely "black" newspaper (would a white newspaper be tolerated?), white radio celebrities can be criticized, but black drug addicts can't.

I read this newspaper fairly regularly. It's all black, all racist, all the time. The good news is that having run all of the white people out of the city, blacks have found a new racial group they can blame for low black test scores and high black crime rates and other black social problems: Hispanics.

http://www.lasentinel.net/Community-...-be-fired.html
Old 03-01-2012, 08:28 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I read this newspaper fairly regularly. It's all black, all racist, all the time. http://www.lasentinel.net/Community-...-be-fired.html
Glad to see you've been expanding your literary horizons. Your fascination with the black culture is a bit surprising though. I previously was under the assumption that you felt they were beneath your station and therefore not worthy of study
Old 03-02-2012, 04:17 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Negro drug addict?

Dude, no one uses that term anymore, other than comedians substituting it in for the other word that starts with N. That's sort of like referring to someone from the Far East as an Oriental.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:31 AM

It is no use for any of us here to tell Don just how IGNORANT he is. Think about how full of hate he must be every day. I wonder if he ever smiles. Does he ever think about any thing other than race. Must be a miserable life. Think about all the time he spends just thinking and reading about such stuff.

He is the laughing stock of our forum!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:05 AM

Well the responses to this thread are about what one would expect from the dull witted and the castrated.

John and Ken are among the strongest voices in the country in defense against the Mexican invasion and they were just taken off the air for two weeks because if the pressure from "minorities." You have no problem with that.

Obsessed with denouncing me as a racist, but no complaints about Black, racially motivated censorship and head on attacks against freedom of speech.

Well, you guys know your place in society, don't you? Right down there on your knees while savages proclaim the moral superiority of their whores and drug addicts and tell you to STF up.

I have never called for silencing blacks or Hispanics free speech rights in any way... except that I don't think they should be able to work as teachers if they're going to use their tax payer funded class rooms to advocate exterminating white people like Juan Angel Guttierrez at the University of Texas. I have never called for shutting down their newspapers, taking them off the air, censoring their books or interfering with their right to have meetings speeches and rallies. I have never called for any Black or Hispanic public person to be fired from TV radio or whatever. To the contrary, I read the black LA newspaper on a fairly regular basis and I have read books by such eminient black "Intellectuals" as Tavis Smiley, Michael Eric Dyson, Lani Guineer, Shelby Steele, and even "Black liberation theology" by James Cone, whose "theology" was the basis of the preaching of Rev. Jeremiah Wright in whose church the current President "worshiped" for 20 years.

I respect their free speech rights and I think white people have a right to expect the same from them.

It's the "minorities" who want to destroy what's left of free speech in this country, as seen in this black newspaper calling for a gag rule against John and Ken.

Last edited by Don; 03-02-2012 at 07:18 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:31 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Well the responses to this thread are about what one would expect from the dull witted and the castrated.

John and Ken are among the strongest voices in the country in defense against the Mexican invasion and they were just taken off the air for two weeks because if the pressure from "minorities." You have no problem with that.

Obsessed with denouncing me as a racist, but no complaints about Black, racially motivated censorship and head on attacks against freedom of speech.

Well, you guys know your place in society, don't you? Right down there on your knees while savages proclaim the moral superiority of their whores and drug addicts and tell you to STF up..
Oh please Don; Not many here are of the castrated variety. And certainly everyone here speaks against brown racists and racism of any type. I don't think anyone here appreciates a call for silencing john and ken regardless of color. It's just that our theme here is predominantly about immigration law enforcement, and this bit you posted is only a distant relative. You're yelling "smoke" around our campfire and surprised when nobody panics or even looks up.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:23 PM

I don't want John and Ken silenced. And ediots come in all colors and so do illegals. I'm sick of all this race bait crap.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:58 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:

Well, you guys know your place in society, don't you? Right down there on your knees while savages proclaim the moral superiority of their whores and drug addicts and tell you to STF up.

I have never called for silencing blacks or Hispanics free speech rights in any way... except that I don't think they should be able to work as teachers if they're going to use their tax payer funded class rooms to advocate exterminating white people like Juan Angel Guttierrez at the University of Texas. I have never called for shutting down their newspapers, taking them off the air, censoring their books or interfering with their right to have meetings speeches and rallies. I have never called for any Black or Hispanic public person to be fired from TV radio or whatever. To the contrary, I read the black LA newspaper on a fairly regular basis and I have read books by such eminient black "Intellectuals" as Tavis Smiley, Michael Eric Dyson, Lani Guineer, Shelby Steele, and even "Black liberation theology" by James Cone, whose "theology" was the basis of the preaching of Rev. Jeremiah Wright in whose church the current President "worshiped" for 20 years.

I respect their free speech rights and I think white people have a right to expect the same from them.

It's the "minorities" who want to destroy what's left of free speech in this country, as seen in this black newspaper calling for a gag rule against John and Ken.

I'll cop to being dull witted. That I am engaging in this conversation is more than substantial proof of that, however, I take issue w/ "castrated." As you are aware, Don, people of my faith commonly opt for "circumcised," instead.

Four points:

1) There's a reason people call you a racist. It is largely because you're a racist. More specifically, you have a major problem with people wrapped up in brown and black skin. Take a look at your posts. The topic of people of different color and religious faiths than you, and how they are misbehaving and doing harm to you and yours, permeates just about everything you post here. What percentage of the threads that have you started do not touch upon blacks, Latinos, Jews, Muslims or foreign nationals?

2) John and Ken deserved to be suspended, and that would be true whether they were white, black or Asian. The remarks about Whitney Houston being a "crack ho" were entirely inappropriate during a time when her family was still grieving and her body had not even gone cold yet.

There is still such a thing as decency. Certain respect is to be extended to the recently departed. If you don't understand that, you were not raised properly.

Talk show hosts being suspended for when they go over the line is hardly anything new, either, or only reserved as a remedy for miffed people of color. Think Ed Schulz and the "conservative slut" remark about Laura Ingraham.

3) You have the gift for taking almost every event or news blurb and casting it in ethnic or racial terms. There's a reason for that, too. Just like Jeremiah Wright, Michael Eric Dyson, Mark Potok, Naui, and the members of Mexica-Movement, you see almost everything in terms of race and ethnicity. It permeates almost all the remarks you make and observations you type out here.

4) You don't have to worry about John & Ken. They'll be on the radio here for a good long time b/c they draw ratings. Most of the folks who were royally miffed by their boorish statements about Whitney Houston weren't fans of theirs to begin with. Given their popularity, John & Ken could insult plenty more black people and they still wouldn't be fired. That's reality, so, take heart, Don. The dastardly negroes have failed in their efforts to deprive you of the entertainment on the airwaves you desire.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 03-02-2012 at 10:04 PM.