Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-13-2012, 01:22 PM

This is an article just out today. I bring it foreward to highlight a comment in it that I addressed in my previous comment. Yes there is a war on White men and as I said, it started to my own personal knowledge well over 20 years ago. But most likely it started in the 60's.

Exclusive: UCLA shuts down controversial illegal immigrant college program

Following scrutiny from a California lawmaker, the University of California is shutting down a controversial college program for illegal immigrants, though the reasons for the closure are not satisfying critics of the so-called National Dream University.
Critics of the plan of the so-called National Dream University (NDU) welcomed the decision to stop the program, though they weren’t satisfied with the reasons given for its closure.
"I believe the procedural issue gave UCLA an out, but it was public pressure and public scrutiny during such difficult economic times that was ultimately turned Dream University into a nightmare for UCLA President and regents," says California Assemblyman Tim Donnelly (R-Twin Peaks).
NDU earlier this summer began actively recruiting those seeking a college degree and a career in activism focused on immigration issues. Its website, which has since been taken down, promoted "an educational opportunity to those who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to the immigrant and/or labor rights movements {with admission} open to everyone, regardless of their immigration status."
Operated by the UCLA Labor Center and the National Labor College, NDU would have offered credit for online courses in immigrant rights and political advocacy. At about $2,500, tuition was thousands less than what legal residents pay to attend UCLA, one of California's premier public universities.
Assemblyman Donnelly was the first lawmaker to publicly express outrage. "Here, you're going to have the taxpayers subsidizing it, so that illegal aliens can go to college, have their own little college, teach their own ideology, and all at taxpayer expense," he said in August.
In an email to Fox News, a university spokesman admitted UCLA was "unaware of the courses to be offered" by NDU. Fox News has repeatedly reached out to the UCLA professors who, on their own, established NDU, with no oversight from university administrators.
When asked for comment, Kent Wong, director of the UCLA Labor Center, hung up on Fox News several times. He does, however, speak frequently in support of so-called DREAMers.
At one rally, he told an audience of cheering young activists "you will go onto become lawyers and teachers and doctors and members of the U.S. Senate to replace those old white men."In a response to a query by Donnelly, University of California President Mark Yudof said the two research groups behind NDU did not go through the proper channels, and therefore would not be allowed to continue the program.
The certificate program, he wrote, "was negotiated without the consultation or approval of UCLA's academic and administrative leadership. Therefore, the agreement has been declared void. As a result, UCLA has asked the Labor Center to immediately suspend all work on the National Dream University."
UCLA has not disavowed Kent Wong, however, and the closure of NDU does not mean there could be future activist programs.
"UCLA's actions do not preclude a future agreement between the Labor Center and National Labor College," Yudof wrote. "Any such future agreement will require the completion of a formal proposal process with approval from the appropriate academic and administrative leadership."
Still, Donnelly, who, as a member of the state's appropriations committee approves funding for UC schools, is glad to see NDU disappear.
"I think that given the news coverage of this story by Fox News and others, the inquiry by my office, and the National Labor College's financial difficulties, UC's President decided this is not the way to expend the precious limited resources, which should be available to California citizens rather than illegal aliens, no matter how deserving they may seem."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/13...#ixzz26O0hWFhs
Old 09-13-2012, 07:22 PM

Yes, Jean, that is one facet of brown America who elbows their way in and insists on speaking for everyone else with a brown skin and Spanish last name, and those involved that way have been working hard on accomplishing running off the white man since the 60's. It revolves around the universities and the educational elite who become personally politically involved or hard core gang banger types - prison racism.

It has little do with the people I've been talking about.

The people you are talking about, there is no rationalizing with. They are the brown racist mirror image of the Aryan Nations. If it weren't politically incorrect or maybe just too soon, they'd be setting up the gallows or maybe even building death camp gas chambers and crematoriums.

The people I have been talking about are the people I have been around the most, regular people just trying to make a living and dealing with life the best they can, mostly these are people whose families have been here for generations who are not a part of the brown supremacist movement, although I have also seen it in young adults who are first generation Americans - it mostly depends on their background and how their parents look at life.

There are a multitude of different people within the "brown community", they are not all the same. We shouldn't alienate those who aren't a part of the brown racist persuasion.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-13-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 PM

I understand very well who you are referring to Ibegone when you post, they are basically the same people I grew up with in my early years. But what I'm pointing out is that those promoting this war on White males are people of great influence and they themselves are not always brown skinned. This person Kent Wong, director of the UCLA Labor Center certainly doesn't sound like he's Hispanic, but who knows. The point I'm making is that no one mentions the war on white males as though it doesn't exist, AND IT DOES!!! No one can fix something if no one acknowledges it exists. Because today to acknowledge it exists would be "racists". So we often try to tiptoe around dodging the racist arrows and fly our "non-racist" colors. The double standard is amazing.

This war on White males is being taught in our schools and universities, yet no one dares to say a word against it. One might say, 'Well, that's just talked about in school, it doesn't impact society'. This has been a goal of acadamia for going on fifty years now. We have functionally illiterate students graduating high schools by the groves, yet they did learned that White men are the enemy. I know this for a fact because I saw it first hand. And this indoctrination isn't just happeining to Brown supremists, it's happening to students of all ethnicities. Those that have been exposed to this crap are not just teenagers anymore. We now have three generations with this same mindset.

Not all people are the same, no matter what their skin color or ethnicity, but that is not what is being taught and promoted in our schools, and these are not just little low end colleges, it's being taught at the Ivy league schools.

I understand that this thread is about Admissions Day, but what is being promoted by acadamia goes hand in hand with this. The goal is to replace enough White male politicians with those who sympathize with acadamia's cause (overthrowing White males) and replacing it with those that want to give the western states back to Mexico, ATZLAN. One would think that would be unthinkable, but don't be fooled. Each year more and more are being placed in a position of influence, whether it's in acadamia or political, and each year more students are being indocrinated to their way of thinking (because it would be racist to not agree) and each year more are being born or immigrating and given citizenship to vote for this agenda. Unless people start being honest and stop ignoring how wide and influential this movement has become it will continue to expand. We have an enemy within, and they're hiding in plane sight. You can't point them out because that would be racist. But I refuse to deny that they don't have an agenda and it begins with replacing White men.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-14-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:53 PM

I agree with what you are saying Jean. From my understanding the biggest movement to replace men in the work force and in society was Feminism.

The real movement seems to have culminated in the 1970's and was really weekend when the Equal Rights Amendment failed. That movement was really before my time, but my mom (born 1942), explained it to me like this. When she was in her early 20's ( Early 1960's). There wasn't much in the work force that women could get jobs in. Secretarial work, Teacher, librarian, or nurse. Feminism is what got women into the work force. She also told me that Feminism failed because enough women found it anti male. Her thoughts were that most women like men and Feminism's anti male image was what defeated the ERA movement.

My reading of that is in a sense biology, and female attraction to men defeated the ERA movement.

Please tell me what you think of Feminism's role in the "war on White men".
Old 09-14-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
I agree with what you are saying Jean. From my understanding the biggest movement to replace men in the work force and in society was Feminism.

The real movement seems to have culminated in the 1970's and was really weekend when the Equal Rights Amendment failed. That movement was really before my time, but my mom (born 1942), explained it to me like this. When she was in her early 20's ( Early 1960's). There wasn't much in the work force that women could get jobs in. Secretarial work, Teacher, librarian, or nurse. Feminism is what got women into the work force. She also told me that Feminism failed because enough women found it anti male. Her thoughts were that most women like men and Feminism's anti male image was what defeated the ERA movement.

My reading of that is in a sense biology, and female attraction to men defeated the ERA movement.

Please tell me what you think of Feminism's role in the "war on White men".
This thread is about Admissions Day and entering into feminism would not be related to that subject.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:32 AM

Jean,

While this is a thread about California admission day, it opens up something which is rarely discussed beyond "throw 'em all out", and such a discussion needs to come forth.

What you say is absolutely true, and it came about with Jose Angel Gutierrez, La Raza Unida, and the takeover of the school district and governments of Chrystal city and Zavala county, Texas in the late 60's and 70's. It's the blueprint for everything you relate, and what the national "elite" wish to exploit to their own agendas (but it will bite them in the ass in the end). When Gutierrez gained control of the school district and city and county governments he ran the white employees off, the few whites who were subsequently hired were vetted to make sure they would go along with the racially inspired program. It collapsed only due to human nature and fratricidal lawsuits.

That Wong feller referred to in the article (cheap puns like "Wong Wei" and "is he white or is he Wong" are chasing each other around in my head) is a useful idiot perhaps chosen only to "demonstrate educational commitment to diversity", this is the UCLA agenda concerning the course:

Quote:
...a controversial college program for illegal immigrants...

... (which) promoted "an educational opportunity to those who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to the immigrant and/or labor rights movements {with admission} open to everyone, regardless of their immigration status."

At one rally, he (Wong) told an audience of cheering young activists "you will go onto become lawyers and teachers and doctors and members of the U.S. Senate to replace those old white men."
They scuttled it only because of the outcry concerning the program, too visibly obvious as to the focus.

Here again also some of what we touched upon and needs to be discussed: the issue if "they" are all the same people or not. You and I agree that "they" are not all the same person, those who do put forth the notion that "they" are all the same are either ignorant or have a racial agenda. For example, American brown supremacists and American white supremacists "agree" that fifth generation American citizen "Garcia" is the same person as Mexican national "Garcia" who hopped the border for the first time early this morning. Mexican National "Garcia" would vehemently deny the idea, and Fifth generation American "Garcia" certainly knows better. While American brown supremacists know they telling a lie, the white supremacist may be truly ignorant - regardless if either party really cares - after all both groups are racists.

White supremacists are just as much useful idiots as far left wing nuts like Wong, Brown supremacists need the perception of white racism to justify their agenda and gain recruits to their cause. White supremacists give it to them without brown racists having to work so hard on propaganda manufacturing white racism where it doesn't exist. They need racial polarization to achieve the goal.

Among brown American citizens there are several different types intermingling within individuals including but not limited to: decent people and assholes; racists and non racists; working people and criminals; educated and illiterate; those paranoid of perceived white racism, others who scoff at the idea as an excuse for personal failure; people with no sympathy at all for illegal aliens and those who have great sympathy; those who have not had family connections to Latin America for generations, others who have siblings and parents who are illegal aliens.

As well, white Americans are not all the same person, something we understand well. However, there is a lot of brown supremacist propaganda which portrays white Americans as brown child devouring monsters with blood dripping fangs - "pinche gabacho is out to get YOU"

If one is going to have an enemy he had best understand his enemy and clearly identify who that enemy is and the patsy the enemy hides behind. In our case, the primary enemy loudly presumes to speak for everyone else who has a similar skin tone and name origin with a declared loyalty to a foreign culture. The other enemies are American business, international corporations, the co-opted American educational system, American politicians, American "intellectuals", both American political parties, and the American far left in particular - and the American far right hinders more than it helps. Illegal aliens and their "undocumented student" children they bring with them are pawns and a smoke screen used to many agendas.

Too many white Americans whether pro or anti illegal immigration (as well as those those not caring either way about the issue) can't or won't see beyond brown skins and Spanish last names, and that is where the brown supremacist wins by fomenting racial polarization and exploiting useful idiots of sides of the immigration debate.

That has to change.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-15-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:11 PM

Default Out of the mouth of Tim Wise, he hates himself

This is what our schools and universities are using our tax dollars to indoctrinate our young. You'll notice this guy is White and what comes out of his mouth is exactly what the Brown Tan Klan say when they speak. I had graduated high school and was already volunteering for political groups when this jerk was just being born. I saw first hand what he could only read or hear second hand. I was at the protests in the 60's while he was just getting his diaper changed. Oh, but because he spews the anti-White agenda that validates their victimology he gets paid thousands to open his mouth and indoctrinate.

As I've said, the enemy isn't someone's skin color, it is the established education system that pushes this while using our tax dollars and cries they need more money, so raise the tax rate and tax the rich.

Watch these videos. This guy spends his time going around to college campuses, paid by you the taxpayer. If this doesn't anger you, then you are part of the problem. There are more videos available if you google his name and find the link to his Youtube stuff. It would amaze some of you to see what schools are paying to tell our young. If he'd been saying the same thing but the skin color were different, well just imagine that. There is one video where he talks about the land that the USA "stole" from Mexico and goes on to spew the La Raza mantra.

Tim Wise

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49801848706206

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MnmmDiQSdA

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-16-2012 at 01:23 PM.