Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-08-2010, 12:54 PM

Default A Modest Proposal: Declare War on Mexico

A congressional declaration of war on Mexico would mean that illegal aliens are now enemy aliens who could be rounded up, imprisioned, deported or even shot as spies if out of uniform, depending on the circumstances. It would cut a lot of red tape and provide an expedited way to (1) Secure the border and (2) to get rid of this pestilence.

I do not advocate actually waging war against Mexico, except in so far as necessary to stop their drug cartels' invasion and occupation of US territory. I want Mexico to be the safest place in the world for Mexicans and the USA to be among the most unhealthy and unpleasant places for them so they will be motivated to go from a place of pain to a place of safety in their own land. Waging war against Mexico proper would only give them more incentives to come here. IF we bomb anything, it should be Maywood, not Mexico City.

I would recommend setting up aid stations on the route South and would give departing Mexicans as much assistance, including railroad box cars to the border if necessary.

A corollary to this would be repealing the NAFTA provisions that caused Mexican agriculture to be destroyed by cheap foreign agricultural imports from the US and other countries.

This is, of course, mostly wishful thinking at the present. The scary thing about giving the government war time powers is that given the traitors in our government, we would be the ones rounded up and put in camps, not the Mexican invaders who are the darlings of the globalists who want lower wages and a docile, compliance population that works hard and keeps its mouth shut, except for a hand full of college professors and "activists" who can be neutralized and bought off, or if worst comes to worst, just killed.

Well, it's worth thinking about. It's taken a long time for the public consciousness to reach its present state of agitation on this issue and measures which seem extreme today could be the norm tomorrow.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:03 PM
SOS Associate

No one is going to think highly of the boxcars portion of that plan, as it is remeniscent of a practice that a totalitarian regime that has earned eternal scorn over.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:49 PM

Default Mexicans get to stay

When an alien is done serving time, he/she has to go see an immigration judge. There are two residing in SanFransisco where I've seen demonstrators stand outside of the courthouse pleading/ralleying/peacefully protesting with a bull horn. They sing songs with childish tunes/hyms and sound applousing with their chorus. Well anyways, Judge Yamaguchi is fairly cool, if you qualify to stay, no matter what your hardship is, he will most likly to give you a second chance, now there is this other Judge, Judge Murrey is said to be very mean, he goes into specific details of cases and promptly calls prosecutors to affirm a crime was committed to paste a nasty picture of a defendant, but i've also seen him release immigrants who had simple convictions of drug offencese or minor crimes. A very strict judge. Hey, can you guys ask annatolayahgondola, davi trodriguez, to remove my name from being googled to this site. I dont mind him posting blogs about me, its his site do as he pleases, but allowing my name to be third partied to his site via search engines sounds like a desperate cry for attention to his site, created in Sacramento. I think i've googled him to be a participant in black market discussion forum also.

Last edited by toadmaster_7; 08-08-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:19 AM
SOS Associate

AyatollahGondola returned your phone call toadmaster,

Unless you gave the wrong number, I left a message for you
Old 08-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
I do not advocate actually waging war against Mexico, except in so far as necessary to stop their drug cartels' invasion and occupation of US territory.
If the drug cartel continues to do what it does and Americans on our side of the border start getting killed, we're going to have a real problem. To my mind this would constitute an act of war, and the government of Mexico may have to choose between allowing the U.S. to go into their country to fight the cartel or being considered our enemy in the war. Under normal circumstances America would never violate the sovereignty of a neighbor in this manner, but if the situation becomes critical it could happen.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 08-09-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
If the drug cartel continues to do what it does and Americans on our side of the border start getting killed, we're going to have a real problem. To my mind this would constitute an act of war, and the government of Mexico may have to choose between allowing the U.S. to go into their country to fight the cartel or being considered our enemy in the war. Under normal circumstances America would never violate the sovereignty of a neighbor in this manner, but if the situation becomes critical it could happen.
The US going to war with Mexico is the worse possible thing that could happen to the US and the best possible thing that could happen to Mexico. It is something like this in the context of people calling for some kind of unification of Mexico, the US and Canada* that would certainly further undermine US sovereignty. Imagine the current language problem in the employment situation turned a thousand time worse in the military. Think of the aid that goes to Iraq and Afghanistan and relocate that bleeding just accross the border.

Let Mexico openly declare war on the US and we should still ignore them. It would certainly be easy enough. We could establish a system of border patrol that could easily match their military. Our military wouldn't even have to be involved.

*And what is that called again?
Old 08-09-2010, 04:13 PM

The US Gov't has surrendered American territory in AZ to the drug cartels. PInal county Sheriff requested help and the Obama administration placed "keep out" signs around certain areas the cartels purportedly occupy. If the physical seizure of land by force of arms does not constitute an act of war, then what does?

I agree that declaring war on Mexico could boomerang against us in that an Obama administration would use wartime powers to crush American opposition to the invasion and to open the door to a formal Mexican incursion into the continental US.

I was watching some GOP congresswoman on cable tv and an audience member asked what she would do about illegal immigration? It occurred to me that the power to declare war resides with Congress and is not dependent on the acquiescence of a traitorous president. Problem is, how do you prosecute a war with a traitorous commander in chief who is on the side of the enemy.

The balance of power on this issue is shifting to our side. Look at all the GOP RINO's talking about changing birthright citizenship. As the invasion spreads throughout the country, public opinion is shifting more to our side and the possibility of a declaration of war against Mexico may be a real possibility, however remote it may seem now.
Old 08-26-2010, 04:29 PM

Be honest

2 boyscout troops could beat mexico in a real war

The trouble is we are not in a "real" war with mexico

There is no doubt that several million of mexicos nationals illegal in this country constitutes an invasion.

I favor rounding up the ring leaders like la raza , maldef , mexica , and many of the big mouth enablers , then hold a public trial followed by public execution for crimes against the US.
Make the statement that all foreign nationals in this country must vacate within 72 hours or if caught will be tried for Espionage with the US being in a state of war against terrorism

That should about do it
Old 08-26-2010, 06:05 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Make the statement that all foreign nationals in this country must vacate within 72 hours or if caught will be tried for Espionage with the US being in a state of war against terrorism

That should about do it

Well, there goes this year's MLB and NHL playoffs.
Old 08-27-2010, 05:12 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Be honest

I favor rounding up the ring leaders like la raza , maldef , mexica , and many of the big mouth enablers , then hold a public trial followed by public execution for crimes against the US.

That should about do it
Getting a little carried away, aren't we?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."