Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-01-2011, 10:25 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
No; I'm not afraid of embarrassment either. I would think my history of activism would have been your first clue. And yes; I'm very stubborn, and even my own bodily decay doesn't phase me.
Today, and throughout the past year, you've posted many links to your website. You're already getting free internet traffic...from an allegedly decaying, irrelevant organization no less. No need to thank us. That's what we're here for

Actually, as I'm sure you're aware, I just offered you money for a rapidly devaluing product. I'm confident you know this is true b/c I don't doubt you keep track of the SOS hit count and link traffic.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:36 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Actually, as I'm sure you're aware, I just offered you money for a rapidly devaluing product. I'm confident you know this is true b/c I don't doubt you keep track of the SOS hit count and link traffic.
We're not in it for the money or the popularity. Most of us have risked our fame and fortune for principle and community. The latter two goals are the only hit count I'm interested in here.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:54 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
We're not in it for the money or the popularity. Most of us have risked our fame and fortune for principle and community. The latter two goals are the only hit count I'm interested in here.

No, you haven't. There's not a current member of SOS who has either fame or fortune to lose. What are you talking about? And insofar as community is concerned, your traffic shows that fewer and fewer members of that community care enough to even visit the site.

What you have is a dwindling population that cares enough about the organization to occasionally look in. That's what your numbers reveal. Start dealing in reality.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 04-01-2011 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:02 PM

Why, Oh why must we go this way? This reminded me that I did not send the donation for the lettering. As I said before, it will not be very much but remember my SS check may not come on 5-1 because the GOP wants the government to shut down unless they get 'their' way.
Too bad for old people.
Some of this is what happened to SOS.org.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:09 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
No, you haven't. There's not a current member of SOS who has either fame or fortune to lose. What are you talking about? And insofar as community is concerned, your traffic shows that fewer and fewer members of that community care enough to even visit the site.

What you have is a dwindling population that cares enough about the organization to occasionally look in. That's what your numbers reveal. Start dealing in reality.
And here's a reality for you to deal with:
Your record here is going to reflect one that is intent on the failure of our effort, rather than the success of it.
You can change that or continue it
Old 04-01-2011, 12:15 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Some of this is what happened to SOS.org.
I think it's different. There was a lot more mistrust because there was a lot more censorship, control and hidden subterfuge. I'll give him one thing. I commend him for finally stating his goal.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:41 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
And here's a reality for you to deal with:
Your record here is going to reflect one that is intent on the failure of our effort, rather than the success of it.
You can change that or continue it

Davi, as has been the case on multiple occasions in the past, I think you and I will have to continue to disagree. A meeting of the minds just doesn't appear to be on the horizon.
Old 04-01-2011, 01:41 PM

Sam finally came out and showed his true colors. Taking over SOS was and has been his goal from day one, and some of us knew it. He made it impossible to work with him and constantly complained over things that were so insignificant, one had to question his motives. He did a great deal of damage within weeks of the new SOS getting started. This was not revealed on the board, and keep between those that were involved and on the receiving end of his agenda.

Sam is not privy to the working of SOS anymore and has not been for about one year. He has no idea what we are doing and thus cannot disrupt us except to make various attacks at our progress.

Sam has in the past associated himself with other organization, just to be rejected. He recently has tried to go off on his own with an internet forum board which he closed down, and now has a blog that he places on the SOS forum to generate some activity. But obviously he and his blog are not getting the attention he desires and he feels it is time to make a move at obtaining the SOS forum, which was his goal from day one.

Sam you may think of yourself as having the ability to dodge a question with just a reply but not an answer. But it is obvious to others what your intent has been for a long time. You've used your "lawyer card" as a carrot many times, but have seldom followed through with anything. My advice is to leave as gracefully as you can because there is a history that follows you and some have long memories.

Last edited by The Mediator; 04-01-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:05 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Jean, that's simply brilliant. You've figured things out so throughly and gleaned each of my ulterior motives. Now I understand why you can't possibly be bothered to orchestrate anything. Why it must have taken you every waking hour to piece all that together.

Actually, I'm going to have to apologize to, at least you, for having pointed out the largely self-evident in this thread. It was never my intention to post anything that might distract you from being the first person to cut and paste 3000 entries on the board.

I'm confident that if you continue with the same dogged determination you've had for over a year, you'll reach your ultimate goal in no time. Godspeed to you.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:38 PM

Is this what could be loosely termed a hostile take over attempt?

Angry words, brow beating, insults, and an offer to buy out just to shut it down but use it for unspecified internet traffic?

To what personal purpose? It doesn't seem to be about getting a bargain.

Just a little more cut and paste...

Quote:
V bulletin Forum classic New license $195.00

http://www.vbulletin.com/
Quote:
GET YOUR OWN URL $6.99

http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/RV8.jsp?siteid=181&channelid=P13C181S570N0B9A1D661 E0000V100&promo=RV699SALE3&referID=ns_msn_domains_ tp&k=buy_url{Phone-RV}&adid=439822932&rvm=p&utm_source=bing&utm_mediu m=cpc&utm_term=buy%20url&utm_content=439822932&utm _campaign=Domains%20TP%20Search%20{Open}&s_pid=2&s _kid=4922815971&s_cid=70816368&s_agid=525089817&s_ aid=439822932&s_mt=p&clickid=6252555264

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-01-2011 at 03:15 PM.