Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-01-2011, 03:24 PM
SOS Associate

Everyone has an opinion, bad, good, or indifferent about others here. I'm still lobbying for people to get active out there, and here. I don't want to run anyone off, or make it seem inhospitable. I don't have a problem telling someone what I think of them, or their actions, and still wanting them to be active, or even putting up with their opinions of me afterwards.
I want to keep fighting back. I'll still support those who do the same, even if I disagree strongly with them on anything or everything else.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:16 AM
SOS Associate

I have no idea what inspired this thread in the first place. Quite obviously if it were a simple business proposition it would have served the proposer better to have done so in a letter or phone call. So I don't believe that was the primary motive.
Neither do I see any possible value coming out of someone within the immigration law enforcement support community trying to publicly humiliate the effort that some of us have given towards this organization. We may not be entirely effective at present, but what possible good comes from denouncing that which we are able to do? Would our community be served better by silencing one more open house that is still willing to speak out and continue activism in whatever form it can, with whatever resources it can muster?
I'll go one step beyond that and ask why is it more important to point out the perceived weaknesses of this entity, than the will, dedication, and recent effort of those still willing to apply themselves here?
Old 04-03-2011, 05:03 PM

Very well said! Every time I went to a rally, it wasn't to find fault with those I rallied with, it was for the cause, and only the cause. I will still rally anytime that I can, and it will be for the same reason. Those that nit pick are the problems and don't see it.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:29 PM

Thank you for speaking up PAM, we appreciate it.

I have a hard time with people considering this board "their entertainment"

We have worked with fumes in regards to donations of any sort, I can count on one hand any financial support we've received.

Some people only want us to organize street activism so they can attend them to advertise their own agenda. We don't stop other from promoting themselves, but to come on this board and criticize because they're not getting enough attention or enough entertainment while not supporting this organization in any way shape or form, is very uncalled for.

You will notice that everything I mentioned about Sam and what he did, he did not deny. Not one word. All he could do was to try to belittle what I have done by criticizing me for keeping this board updated and moderated as much as I can. Now I'm a bad guy for donating my time to this board and keeping it current.

We do a lot that others don't know about or even need to know, and I might add, we're not paid employees, we volunteer our own time and money.

The last protest we did about 8 people showed up, and that included me. Even though the media showed and waited about an hour for others to show, they didn't.

We have started SOS Radio, now there's little excuse to not participate, no one has to leave their comfort zone. But some people can't get their advertising through that outlet, and that really bothers them.

You want this org. to grow and have more street activism? There's an easy answer, promote it and participate.
Old 04-04-2011, 07:19 AM

I take this very serious. It is no joke. It keeps us all up on what's going on. If there were no teenagers in my house, my flag and I would be at everything. My flag stays in my trunk and I'm ready to rock and roll. Thanks to all of you for doing what you can, we are not done yet, and soon we all will hit the streets.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:08 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I have no idea what inspired this thread in the first place.
That's not true. It might be accurate if you were either stupid or illiterate, but you're not.

The first post in this thread reflects that the subject matter was nothing being done or scheduled.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:31 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
That's not true. It might be accurate if you were either stupid or illiterate, but you're not.
You're such a sweet talker when you're in the mood
Old 06-26-2011, 10:08 AM

Default National E-Verify!

Is this a good time to get involved. Tancredo just endorsed the National E-Verify legislation-Lamar Smith H.R. 2164 Legal Workforce Act. It is difficult to know if a support rally will make a difference, but it would be nice to gather and see some of you guys. The weather is nice and the public is receptive.
I'll bring the starbucks!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by americafirst View Post
Is this a good time to get involved. Tancredo just endorsed the National E-Verify legislation-Lamar Smith H.R. 2164 Legal Workforce Act. It is difficult to know if a support rally will make a difference, but it would be nice to gather and see some of you guys. The weather is nice and the public is receptive.
I'll bring the starbucks!
Where are you located?
Old 06-28-2011, 03:35 PM

Smile E-Verify

Simi/West San Fernando area. Just suggesting a issue that will reasonate with the public. it would even be great if we had something where Davi could come down and meet some more of our southern california members.