Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-13-2009, 03:07 PM

Default How the Muslims will kill you !

wetibbe
First: 1/13/2008
Last: 12/13/2009 What your Government wouldn't tell you. Muslim killers right here ready to kill to kill YOU !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebg6AFylios

Even more exposure !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByAAE...eature=related
Old 12-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Archer

Default More Muslim stuff

http://www.fightpc.net/showthread.php?t=20055
Old 12-13-2009, 06:18 PM
Administrator

I am compelled to point out this portion of our rules:

Quote:
F2: Save Our State has no religious priorities
Save Our state cherishes the constitutional gaurantee of separation of church and state. Each is welcome to their own religion, and no preference or exclusion shall be practiced

I am not saying anyone has violated it yet per se, but it's best to remind ourselves that we have an obligation to uphold our own rules and values.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:24 AM
Archer

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I am compelled to point out this portion of our rules:

I am not saying anyone has violated it yet per se, but it's best to remind ourselves that we have an obligation to uphold our own rules and values.
Ahhhh, I hope this isn't what I think you mean. We don't need no stinki'n PCness.!?............Spit it out so I know if I'm going to stick around.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
Ahhhh, I hope this isn't what I think you mean. We don't need no stinki'n PCness.!?............Spit it out so I know if I'm going to stick around.
I don't think it politically correct to point out that we do not discriminate on the basis of religion. I think I was pointing out that all religions are welcome here if they support our ideals, principles, and corporate statement. Saying that was not limiting your opinion or comment, but expressing a related view.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
I don't think it politically correct to point out that we do not discriminate on the basis of religion. I think I was pointing out that all religions are welcome here if they support our ideals, principles, and corporate statement. Saying that was not limiting your opinion or comment, but expressing a related view.
All religions are welcome?

Does that include the Aztec religion and its practices of slavery, human sacrifice and cannibalism?
Old 12-16-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
The problem is, islam is not only a religion. It is a political process and the entirety of civil and criminal law. I took the statement as not a religious statement, but a statement regarding those who are politically and socially muslims.

Not having the ability to differentiate between the religion of islam, the politics of islam and the laws of islam is how sharia becomes the law of the land as is happening in Britian.