Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-11-2011, 10:23 PM

Default One mans Opinion.

I found this guys opinion interesting.

Jimmie D. Pruitt, Spottsville

I read an article by Ann McFeatters, where she says all this immigration, illegal or not, is a good thing. I can't swallow that. How can moving in more people without jobs help when Americans don't have enough jobs? Last I heard unemployment was at 10 percent.

Part of the solution is to treat all illegals like the invaders they are. They are doing the same as the Europeans did when they came. Doesn't anyone read history? We need two divisions of infantry added to the border and start stringing barbed wire and digging a ditch. Plus don't arrest the illegals and invaders. Stop them, take their picture and give them a week to get out of dodge. Also, take their fingerprints, and if they don't leave give them a pretty orange shirt, confiscate their property and ship them out at their expense to the border. And anyone who hires one goes to jail for a year. If someone hires more than five immigrants, they should get more time in prison.

Send all them back wherever they came from. Why should we feed them? Shoot them if they try to enter the U.S.A. again. Put up a big neon sign in front of the White House "20 million illegals" and add or subtract the number every day. Make sure the TV people see it.

Of course nobody has the guts to do it, but I bet it would work.
Old 11-12-2011, 09:48 AM

Wow! People are coming around to my point of view....shoot them and they WON'T come.

BTW, if you watch Mel Gibson's Viet Nam War movie, Once We Were Soldiers, in the beginning scene the Viet Minh (forefunners of the Viet Cong) ambush a French Army convoy, overwhelm it, and a Viet Minh soldier stands over a wounded French soldier. The Asian commander says, "Shoot him. If you kill them, they'll stop coming here." Very prescient. Very inspiring. Who says modern movies don't have a message? This one did.

Last edited by Don; 11-12-2011 at 09:51 AM.