Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-17-2013, 07:21 PM

Default The fight is on!

Please post your thoughts and experiences calling, emailing and faxing during the confrontation.

Friday and Monday are the committee hearings for the bill. The traitors in the Senate are only allowing two days of hearings on the confiscation and surrender of our country!

What ever I hear from Numbers USA and Fair, I'll pass on.

I do have positive news to report from the congressional phone lines.

Numbers USA alerted everyone that the bill was introduced in the Senate today and urged a big turnout on the phone lines. They also had a toll free number to call, 888-978-3094

I called the congressional switch board many times and quite often I couldn't even get through. Boxer and Feinstein's office was impossible to get through, as well as Rubio's office.

I did get through to Durbin and Grahamnesty's and Rand Pauls office though.

From that experience I can confidently tell you that there was a massive turn out.

Please read Numbers USA for information and a critique of the amnesty bill.

Come on guy's lets fill up their email boxes tonight and pound the hell out of them on the phone lines Thursday.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:13 AM

Here's the new update guys,
Marco Rubio's bill gives away free phones to illegals. Move over Obama phone, now we've got Marco phones.

Call the Senate and tell them no Marco Phones for illegals!
202-224-3121

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ed-MarcoPhones

Last edited by Greg in LA; 04-18-2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:38 AM

Do any of you feel like your hitting your head against a block wall? I ran out of bandages repairing my forehead.
Old 04-19-2013, 12:56 PM
SOS Associate

Thanks for posting that Greg,

I'm deeply involved in some gainful work this month, but I still sent some faxes, and made a few calls. This is another, shameful attack on Americans by lousy, two-faced, gutter-crawling corrupt politicians.

Don't forget to remind your senators that illegals given legal status can then buy guns legally
Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 AM

Lately when I've been calling Barbra Boxer and Dianne Feinstein,
I act like a Democrat and tell them that S744 the amnesty bill is immigration reform for the 1%. The bill is designed to flood the labor market with massive increases in H1-b visas, guest workers and a 50% increase in legal immigration. It's immigration reform for the 1%.

It's all true and if I act like I'm part of the occupy Wall St. crowd I'm hoping they will be more willing to listen to me.