Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-18-2013, 06:45 AM

Default Medical Insurance.

I'm a senior with an HMO. I pay Medicare part A and B.

My quarterly premium shot up 30% in January !

I receive test strips for diabetic testing each 2 months.

This time my HMO charged me my portion of the cost for 2 boxes as usual. When I received my explanation of benefits, however, it said my portion of costs was for only one box.

I phoned my supplier and asked why the discrepancy and they said the HMO only paid one box and they were looking into it. If the HMO won't pay two boxes my supplier will ship only one box.

Are you ready for this ? My portion for two boxes is $5.90. The HMO said my share was $3.10.

Just curious. Is anyone else getting ripped off ?

The new Obamacare is gutting Medicare and cutting back billions. I wonder if this is part of the plan ?

I'll be seeing my primary care physician, for my semi annual checkup, in May. Can hardly wait to hear what he has to say.

BTY according to Fox news Obamas last golf outing cost the taxpayers $190,000.

The White House tours were eliminated to save money ???????????

Congressman Louie Gohmert, Texas, introduced legislation to cut off money for Obamas golf until the tours were restored.

Remember when Michelle went to Spain on Vacation ?

Remember when they went to Hawaii on vacation. She wouldn't wait for him and took a separate flight.

Remember that she has over 20 assistants in the White House ?

Remember when they flew to New York to have supper ?

Remember the extravagant parties they throw.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:59 AM

Default Follow up.

Spoke to my insurance company.

They said there haven't been any changes and no one is cutting back on anything. Obama care doesn't kick in until 2014.

Phoned back my medical supplier and informed them. No-on seems to know what happened but I'll be getting my customary supplies and the supplier will re-submit the bill.

Hopefully this administration isn't involved. But the credibility went out the window a long time ago.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:07 PM

Things have uped for me also.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 AM

Default Not good news

Last night I got a recorded call from my insurer telling me to call a number to get more information about changes in coverage. It was mysterious.

I called around to several places including my Doctors office and as much as I can ascertain my HMO is essentially trying to mobilize clients to get involved and oppose the Obama care cuts.

We all see it coming, a disaster. Billions cut from Medicare. Cuts to Doctors, cuts to HMO's manipulations of coverage and more cost pushed on to us.