Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-05-2011, 05:31 PM
As seen on TV!

"Leonel Ruiz is an illegal immigrant, but he is also a father".

And your point is?
Old 04-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
"Leonel Ruiz is an illegal immigrant, but he is also a father".

And your point is?

rotten tomatoes are fruits, but they can also be thrown at illegals ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
rotten tomatoes are fruits, but they can also be thrown at illegals ...
Olympic and Broadway in downtown LA at 10:00am on May first would be a good time and place to throw rotten tomatoes at illegals. The area will be target rich.

Why don't you give it a try - and have someone film you doing it. Let us know how it goes and post the heroic video on Utube with a link here so we can share in the fun too.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-08-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Olympic and Broadway in downtown LA at 10:00am on May first would be a good time and place to throw rotten tomatoes at illegals. The area will be target rich.

Why don't you give it a try - and have someone film you doing it. Let us know how it goes and post the heroic video on Utube with a link here so we can share in the fun too.
It has crossed my mind that you're a federal agent attempting to entrap or ensnare anyone who makes a random rhetorical comment after a hard day of life in a 98% hispanic area, by goading them into activities which might get them prosecuted/persecuted by the powers what be.
Your sympathy for the illegals gave you away. Prove me wrong if I am. And I may or may not make it down there, depending who else shows / what I have planned that day. There's a big event at my church that day, and family coming from out of town ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.

Last edited by Bear Flag Republican; 04-09-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:50 AM

Default Tear jerker.

Am I supposed to be touched by the sob story?

Technically the little girl has been given US Citizenship, but clearly not a citizenship in accordance with the Constitution.

I have a basic and elementary disdain for the slobbery limp, left, liberals who profess indignation at our law enforcement who are doing a good job.

" He who seeks equity must come with clean hands".

* The mother and father are both illegal aliens whose first act was to violate the laws of our country.

* We can only speculate about stolen ID, social security numbers, working under the table, tax evasion, welfare checks, prenatal care, hospital costs, food stamps, illegal housing, driving without license or insurance and state entitlements that net, on average, $10,000 annually per child plus the medical and hospital costs on top.

* The unpaid customs fine $5,000 for entering at other than a designated entry point. The unpaid immigration fine.

*The grandfather had an expired visa and an arrest warrant out on him.

The kid is no more an American than her parents. She is a Guatemalan who is here only due to a fluke that some judge created by misinterpreting the 14Th amendment.

I won't be shedding any crocodile tears.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:08 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Am I supposed to be touched by the sob story?

Technically the little girl has been given US Citizenship, but clearly not a citizenship in accordance with the Constitution.

I have a basic and elementary disdain for the slobbery limp, left, liberals who profess indignation at our law enforcement who are doing a good job.

" He who seeks equity must come with clean hands".

* The mother and father are both illegal aliens whose first act was to violate the laws of our country.

* We can only speculate about stolen ID, social security numbers, working under the table, tax evasion, welfare checks, prenatal care, hospital costs, food stamps, illegal housing, driving without license or insurance and state entitlements that net, on average, $10,000 annually per child plus the medical and hospital costs on top.

* The unpaid customs fine $5,000 for entering at other than a designated entry point. The unpaid immigration fine.

*The grandfather had an expired visa and an arrest warrant out on him.

The kid is no more an American than her parents. She is a Guatemalan who is here only due to a fluke that some judge created by misinterpreting the 14Th amendment.

I won't be shedding any crocodile tears.
Well put !

Old 04-09-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
It has crossed my mind that you're a federal agent attempting to entrap or ensnare anyone who makes a random rhetorical comment after a hard day of life in a 98% hispanic area, by goading them into activities which might get them prosecuted/persecuted by the powers what be.
Your sympathy for the illegals gave you away. Prove me wrong if I am. And I may or may not make it down there, depending who else shows / what I have planned that day. There's a big event at my church that day, and family coming from out of town ...
What deductive powers you have...

And I've experienced that

Quote:
hard day of life in a 98% hispanic area,
in the San Fernando Valley, downtown LA, and much of the rest over a wide swath of California. I've been to their houses and worked in their literal back yards as well as having been surrounded by them all day long - including as co-workers.

And the woman who shares my bed is a first generation American. Her parents, both born in Mexico, came here as children according to the legal standards of their time - her father as an orphan, and it was a hard life.

Every illegal who has come to this country as an adult needs to be deported, whether I Individually like or despise any of them. There's been too much damage. However, illegals are the symptom of the disease - they are right in front of us. However, if there is anyone to hate with an undying passion it is the politicians who sold you down the river to accommodate employers who hire them. They are the ones who caused all this.

The problem you have with me is that I have little tolerance for race obsession - and I don't care what color the obsessionist is.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-09-2011 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
What deductive powers you have...
And the woman who shares my bed is a first generation American. Her parents, both born in Mexico, came here as children according to the legal standards of their time - her father as an orphan, and it was a hard life.

Every illegal who has come to this country as an adult needs to be deported, whether I Individually like or despise any of them. There's been too much damage. However, illegals are the symptom of the disease - they are right in front of us. However, if there is anyone to hate with an undying passion it is the politicians who sold you down the river to accommodate employers who hire them. They are the ones who caused all this.

The problem you have with me ...
Look, I don't care that you could only get some illegal alien for a mate. I feel sorry for you actually. But my problem with you is that you have such a mixed bag of sympathies, that I don't know whose side you're on.

For trying to intimidate, belittle, bully, deride, insult, and provoke someone who dares crack a joke about the ridiculous nature of the pro-amnesty arguments, of course you will rightly be seen as a traitor / troll.
As for your puta, I could care less that you married an illegal alien to grant her citizenship. It's your life, not mine bro. And this country used to be about freedom, until people like you started taking away freedoms by accusing anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind of being "racist"

In short, I hate you because you're a communist agitator who is constantly attacking me for my excercise of freedom of speech.
Will you be down at olympic and whatever it is on may first?

Old 04-09-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Look, I don't care that you could only get some illegal alien for a mate. I feel sorry for you actually. But my problem with you is that you have such a mixed bag of sympathies, that I don't know whose side you're on.

For trying to intimidate, belittle, bully, deride, insult, and provoke someone who dares crack a joke about the ridiculous nature of the pro-amnesty arguments, of course you will rightly be seen as a traitor / troll.
As for your puta, I could care less that you married an illegal alien to grant her citizenship. It's your life, not mine bro. And this country used to be about freedom, until people like you started taking away freedoms by accusing anyone who isn't afraid to speak their mind of being "racist"

In short, I hate you because you're a communist agitator who is constantly attacking me for my excercise of freedom of speech.
Sorry, pal. You don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about. It's I who feel sorry for you because you can't take things at face value and have to invent a scenario to validate yourself.

Hate me all you want, your words expose you for what you truly are.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 04-09-2011, 06:49 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:

I'm for free speech, but then again, you get what you pay for. Referring to a someone's mate in the manner you just did is not speech; it's graffiti. I've seen that word scrawled on walls, freeway overpasses, and even cars in sections of town predominantly inhabited by ignorance, hopelessness, and slovenliness. Why would you act like that here? You're entitled to your suspicions, but we do request a degree of decorum in expressing yourself here. Can you please raise the level of civility in your exchanges?