Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2014, 05:59 AM

Default Another heads up.

Astute friends:

Listen carefully to the news about the border child surge. It's getting complicated. I'm picking up lots of seeming contradictions, duplicitous spin, propaganda. But is it really?

1. From Obamas speeches.

2. From news pundits in those sessions where the host has 2 or 3 guests with opposing views.

3. From politicians.

The areas of attention are the status of the child and the law(s) that apply.

There are several laws. When it comes to immigration reform normally many think that it is a buzz work for amnesty. Some also think it means a weakening of current immigration laws. Normally I was prone of those who thought it meant simply stripping out many provisions of current Customs and Immigration law. I'm beginning to change my thinking now because it is gradually becoming more and more obvious that there are numerous amendments that Bush and Obama injected.

It is becoming a pathetic joke. Apparently many in the Senate and House actually do not understand all of the laws and further there are many that make their own interpretation or just outright ignore the laws. It is also patently obvious that the courts and judicial system apply their own personal agendas to the cases. And some that blatantly defy the laws altogether and make up their own rules. This can only occur because those in Government who are supposed to enforce the laws refuse to do so and in some cases engage in anti law activity.

The appendages to the base Fed law are:

a) The Bush initiative, Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/08/us...king.html?_r=0

b). Some of these apply to abused children.

c). Some apply only to children from border states Mexico and Canada.

d). Some apply to children of illegal immigrants here already.

e). Some apply to children who Obama authorized by his illegal dream act.

f) Some apply to legal immigrants who overstayed their visas.

I'll be happy to post these other laws in due course. But in the meantime please be very alert and informed.

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-08-2014 at 06:42 AM.