Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-08-2011, 09:29 PM
SOS Associate

Default Cedillo's DREAM Might End Up California's Wake Up Call

To all our fellow immigration law enforcement supporters and activists:

I just learned Governor Brown has signed the DREAM act into state law. I know we are all disappointed that this bill will become law. I doubt many of us are really disappointed in Governor Brown for signing it, as we pretty much knew he would follow his earlier pandering mindset. As distasteful as this act is, it is not as big a blow to our effort as the proponents would have us believe. The act itself is predicted to cover less than 3,000 illegal aliens, although we have come to expect false and underestimates from our government. Take comfort in the fact that this is a drop in the bucket compared to the number of illegals recieving other benefits from this state already. This will have a side effect though, that I'm betting is going to exponentially backlash. The DREAM act was a very high profile bill, and as such brought lots of publicity to the illegal alien presence within our school system at a time when the vast majority of lawfully present and citizen students have fallen in difficult financial straits. The competition for school grants and scholarships has increased dramatically, as has the same for seats in many desirable schools. My expectation is that Brown's signing of the DREAM act is going to boomerang on him, and many others associated with it. For the estimated 14 million dollars this will cause to be spent on illegals the first year in operation, our effort will recieve the equivilent of three times that in angry, affected, and active California taxpaying students and their parents. In short, I don't think we could have bought the outrage that this will cause for 14 million dollars. I know it doesn't sound like much of a victory, and I'm not trying to portray it as one, but it is a move that the open borders lobby, the liberal democrats in the statehouse, and the mexican 5th column will probably wish they had waited on. Now our big task is to capitalize on the results. It is time to strategize, plan, and reach out again to our native born population, and be there for them when they look for guidance and aid as we face the upcoming battles to regain control of our state.

Davi Rodrigues
AKA AyatollahGondola
Save Our State

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 10-08-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:32 PM

Default Gov Brown

He is supporting Mexico not America , California even flys Mexican flags. That is why businesses and american families are leaving there .
we would no longer even Visit that mexican state, to dangerous
Old 10-10-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
It is time to strategize, plan, and reach out again to our native born population, and be there for them when they look for guidance and aid as we face the upcoming battles to regain control of our state.
While some strategize and others just plain sit, more laws are passed that are killing us. I have lost faith in our native born doing any thing other than giving aid to the enemy. My TV is getting less and less play time because all I hear is how organizations need donations. Christmas used to be the Happy period of the year but no more. The only way I will ever give to anyone other family any more is, I must personally know the person who is in need.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:17 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
While some strategize and others just plain sit, more laws are passed that are killing us. I have lost faith in our native born doing any thing other than giving aid to the enemy. My TV is getting less and less play time because all I hear is how organizations need donations. Christmas used to be the Happy period of the year but no more. The only way I will ever give to anyone other family any more is, I must personally know the person who is in need.
RIM, it's not going to be easy, and many reasoned heads offered many years ago that it would end up a bloody street fighting battle to retake our state. Many resistance organizations have been operated with little to no money. Ingenuity, wisdom, sel-reliance, and courage are going to come to the forefront.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:17 AM

Default Keep a grip on the basics

Governer Broan has chosen to spit in the face of US citizenship. There is nothing we can do about that. Forget it. But always remember what is at the bottom of this.

So we have about 3,000 illegal aliens who are going to get taxpayer money to go to California's universities. Let us take this opportunity to step back and confront the issue in a more comprehensive way. 3,000 is not a lot of people and keeping track of 3,000 attending universities should not be a problem.

First of all, these people have no business being in the country at all and every effort against this kind of utter contempt for US citizens should always start at throwing them out. None of the 3,000 students getting taxpayer money to attend university should ever imagine they are not vulnerable to being thrown out of the country. Applying ourselves to the basic problem of throwing out illegal immigrants is always a successful strategy.

There is also the employment issue. None of these students should ever hope to be able to get jobs anywhere from the university or anyone else while they are students. Hiring them is a crime. Also if they manage to graduate, employment is also not an option. Hiring them as graduates is also a crime.

Again, remember that illegal immigration is an immigration issue. Remember that the deadliest, most aggressive, most subversive, most violent terrorist attack in the history of the world was planned, organized and carried out by people here on expired student visas. This is a good time to take the issue to all of those college students who hope to apply their student visas as an immigration program. This is a good time to insure that anyone attending university who is not a citizen exit the country when they are done with their education. Attendence of our universities by foreign students is not an immigration program. We also need to remember that this DREAM act is just shoveling money at illegal immigrants, we should also assume that there are illegal immigrants who are attending university who do not need public funding to do so. Another strategy to confront funding of illegal immigrants in the universities is to work to insure that no illegal immigrants be able to attend public universities for any reason at all.

Part of the strategy of people like Governer Brown is reinforcing the attitude that resistence to them is futile with these kind of displays like the DREAM act. But it is never futile. All that is necessary is to never, ever surrender and to always stand up for what is right. And throwing out illegal immigrants is without a doubt or any reservation or ambiguity the right thing to do. Morally, legally and spiritually.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:08 AM
SOS Associate

More people share this idea

http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/10/1...the-dream-act/
Old 10-14-2011, 10:42 AM

We can do both. We need to be doing both. We need to crack down on legal immigration too. If people want to come to our country to attend our colleges, that's fine as long as they leave when they are done..

From that link:

Quote:
What many don’t realize is that illegal immigrants already qualify for in-state tuition. Last November, the California Supreme Court ruled that undocumented immigrants can be eligible for reduced in-state tuition at California’s public colleges and universities. But the ruling conflicts with Federal law which prohibits illegal immigrants from receiving college benefits based on residency, since it is not provided to all citizens.

The new law makes it so they can apply for Cal Grant assistance, which does not have to be paid back and favors low-income students.

Donnelly added that the children of U.S. Military servicemen, who face frequent job transfers from state to state, do not even get to pay in-state tuition. “But the governor wants to reward illegal aliens with this,” Donnelly said. ”The other concern is that the Dream Act is bound to encourage more illegal immigration. This law will entice more people to come here in the most dangerous way possible. We need more legal immigration.
We don't need more legal immigration, we need less. And we need to quit subsidizing immigration. The place to learn English if you want to be a US citizen is before you get here, not after. And teaching those kids English is their responsibility, not ours.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
We can do both. We need to be doing both. We need to crack down on legal immigration too. If people want to come to our country to attend our colleges, that's fine as long as they leave when they are done..

From that link:

We don't need more legal immigration, we need less. And we need to quit subsidizing immigration. The place to learn English if you want to be a US citizen is before you get here, not after. And teaching those kids English is their responsibility, not ours.
As many of you know, I live in the heart of illegal country. This small town of 15,000 is (according to the census) 75% Hispanic. But I live here and the truth is it's at least 85% if not more. But of those that are here at least half are illegal. They come through the Agricultural Visas and saturate the town. This town, with about 5,000-6,000 registered voters has borrowed close to $100,000 million from its Redevelopment Agency funds to support these illegals. Quote from my article:$2 million expected to be paid to the State to keep the City’s Redevelopment Agency. Adding to that the City has borrowed about $100 million (bonds) against the Redevelopment Agency and must first pay back its debt service.

The "migrant" housing took most of it and we're not talking shacks. These are some of the nicest condos and apt you'd ever want to live in. Very, very nice. Yes, now the town is so broke that it has a ballot measure this Nov. asking to raise our sales tax. But even if it passes, which I don't think it will, the town can expect to cut non-self supporting recreation programs, Police, Fire, close parks, street repair, tree trimming, code enforcement, close the pool.

City Hall is only open 4 day a wk and 1/3 of the employees have been laid off. Quote from the City Manager: “We went into the year with literally nothing.” The city has cut $2.9 million in costs and used its reserves over the last two years to balance the budget which decreased the General Fund 40%.

I just received my property tax bill and 25% of my taxes go to paying for things like the pool, local schools and the infrastructure, which I can honestly say, the illegals use but don't put one red cent toward in taxes.(25% of the students in Fillmore schools are the migrant's children that require special education funds, that is a quote from the Superintendent of FUSD)

That gives you an idea of what this town has become in the last ten years. But what I notice is that now, even many of those that speak English and Spanish, speak Spanish. You have to ask them to repeat it in English if it's information you need. I am a reporter and often I need some info for an article.

Fillmore is incorporated and is 10 to 20 miles in any direction to the next town. It is isolated, so what happens here is a perfect example of what will happen throughout California. A perfect testing ground.

This is a comment someone submitted in our paper:

Yes, and we continue to provide 'farm worker housing' for them... subsidized housing in one way, shape, or form, but what a lot of the guys need is what isn't trendy anymore... housing for the single guy, up from Mexico, who isn't looking for anything fancy, but needs something cheap...kind of what Albert Villasenor provides, but oh no, that isn't what the snobs think they need...Of course, those snobs have never lived in an agricultural community, have never seen the guys living in garden sheds or converted garages...they think they need condos or SFDs...But...what do I know?

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 10-14-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:47 PM

For years we thought each successive indignity would be the "last straw." Now this.

I am somewhat pessimistic, but I do see a huge amount of anger over this one from people who profess not to have paid much attention. There is a rising level of discontent. I think the dismal economy is contributing to it and that may make a difference.

The problem is that elections can be overturned by activist judges, just like Prop 187 here in California and the Arizona and now Alabama laws. We are having to fight our own government.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieb60 View Post
He is supporting Mexico not America , California even flys Mexican flags. That is why businesses and american families are leaving there .
we would no longer even Visit that mexican state, to dangerous
THIS IS TREASON AND BOTH THESE CLOWNS SHOULD BE ARRESTED!

I wonder if Gov. Baldy even knows about THE TREATY OF GUADALUPE HIDLAGO?