Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-03-2015, 08:55 PM

Default My plan

As everyone probably knows, we were sold out in Congress today, and the amnesty got funded.
My Congressmen stabbed us in the back and I am pretty pissed about it.

I scheduled a meeting on Monday, not knowing what the outcome would be. Well I found out today, and he sold the whole country.

The meeting i've got planned with his district director will be small, just me and a couple of others. I've also initiated a phone calling campaign so that while our small group is discussing how Knight sold the country out today, hundreds of people will be calling his DC office. This meeting is not going to be overlooked.

I'm going to paste the letter that I sent out to my list, and Numbers USA is also sending it out to their members in the district.

I ask that you please call on Wed. March 4th in the late morning or noon and let them know about the meeting that is taking place in his Palmdale office.

our zip codes in Santa Clarita are 91350, 91354, and 91355.

PLEASE CALL.

Dear Friends,

On Tuesday, Congressmen Steve Knight and the Republican House leadership voted to fully fund President Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty and by doing so Steve Knight broke his campaign pledge to oppose amnesty for illegal aliens.

Because of this vote we are asking that you make an important phone call to the Washington office of California Republican Congressman Steve Knight on Wednesday March 4th around 11:00 AM.

A group of Constituents have scheduled a meeting with Steve Knights Palmdale office and will be meeting with his district director at 11:00 AM on Wednesday. While Constituents are meeting with Knights staff we need to generate calls to his Washington office to underscore this meeting.

When you call please tell his staff that there is an important meeting-taking place in his Palmdale office at 11:00 AM and that the Congressman needs to listen to the Constituents that are gathering there. Please also add your thoughts about Steve Knights vote to fund Pres. Obama’s executive amnesty.

While in this meeting we will be discussing Steve Knights vote and the Republican leaderships failure to protect Americans and our constitution from Pres. Obama’s unconstitutional executive amnesty, despite the many promises that they made. We will also be there to show the Congressman actions that he needs to take to protect struggling American workers from the income depressing effects caused by illegal immigration.

Please make this important call, because your phone call will help insure that this important message is delivered.

Steve Knights Washington office: 202-225-1956

Palmdale office: 661-441-0320

Sincerely,
Greg Aprahamian