Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-09-2012, 06:27 PM

Default Gingrich Suports Illegals in N.H.

This venal, ugly dishonest man steadfastly supports compassion for illegal aliens. Screw unemployed, dispossessed Americans.
He has no loyalty to American people at all. What's wrong with our people and our country that a traitor like this can even show his face without being booed off the stage?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,6920423.story
Old 01-09-2012, 07:30 PM
SOS Associate

I don't know why Americans like being abused so much, but enough of them do to make it matter.
There is a mexican priest here in Sac that has been charged with molestation of a 14 year old girl. Today he is being released on bail, and although he has admitted to the prosecutors that he did it, there were 50 or so female supporters there with balloons awaiting his release.
This is what we have become. McCain spews patriotism and republicans swoon. Obama signs the NDAA, and dems swoon. And like you say, this newt gingrich spews amnesty and republicans swoon...

If we're not drugged, we probably should be
Old 01-10-2012, 04:38 AM

Default My take on it.

Here on the East Coast we also have our illegal immigration problems, some of which are similar to The West Coast and some that differ. The woods here are full of liberals and Democrats. Back a few years, at the height of the demonstrations and counter demonstrations, "our" contingent was universally outnumbered by anywhere from 2 to 1 to "many" to one. "Contingent" meaning numerous anti illegal alien groups in numerous states, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts.

I attended many street protests as well as meetings, discussion panels, conferences, sponsored by the liberal pro amnesty, pro-immigrant crowd, always incognito. I didn't demonstrate or reveal my identity, affiliation or orientation so "they" couldn't know where I stood. I got lots of inside information. The info came from foreigners, communists, college students, religious persons, preachers, priests, Arch Bishops,

In this referenced article the reporter refers to a sliver of illegal immigrants in New Hampshire. He may be missing the point. Newt is very smart, a PhD, very experienced, an old timer. I think he understands the attitude and sentiment of the liberals who support, aid and abet illegal aliens. He isn't necessarily pandering to the aliens. He is ALSO pandering to the large numbers of American progressive sympathizers, religious extremists, students and others who vote. He simply wants votes. And he knows that as an ultra right wing conservative he won't capture enough.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is what we have become. McCain spews patriotism and republicans swoon. Obama signs the NDAA, and dems swoon. And like you say, this newt gingrich spews amnesty and republicans swoon...

If we're not drugged, we probably should be

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Who likes illegal aliens ?

* Mayors
* Councilmen
* Senators
* Congressmen
* Preachers, Ministers, Priests, Nuns, Arch Bishops.
* The Vatican, Catholic Archdiocese, Episcopal Churches,
* College Students
* College Professors, Academia
* Immigration attorneys
* Hispanics, Latinos, LULAC, MEChA, La Raza, PRLDEF, MALDEF, ACLU, SPLC
* Reconquistas
* Liberals, progressives, Jews
* Farmers, dairy's, tree, bush nursery's, contractors, company's, banks, fast foods, manufacturers, employers
* Mexican Consul and 13 Latin countries,
* Drug cartels and illegal narcotics consumers.
* Free loading foreigners who want entitlements, foods stamps, welfare, free medical, free education, anchor babies

Just keep in mind that illegal immigration is big business and big bucks. $25 billion in money transfers annually plus $20 billion is illegal narcotics sales plus billions of other "opportunities as above mentioned.

There are lots of Americans who will fight clean or dirty to perpetuate their aspirations.

Last edited by wetibbe; 01-10-2012 at 05:26 AM.