Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-25-2011, 07:06 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
About College! My 14 and 15 year old told me yesterday, that if they want to go to college, don't say that you are white! This infuriates me and was told to them both by different teachers in junior high! Why can't we all be Americans! Don't give up on your dream.
Sounds like institutionalized discrimination.
And, with such blatant indoctrination and government-funded pressure to deny one's race, it is pretty clear that the US government is committing genocide against white people, by the definitions laid out in international law.

Oops, I suppose that's a "racist" statement ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 02-25-2011, 07:54 AM

Default Response

Quote:
About College! My 14 and 15 year old told me yesterday, that if they want to go to college, don't say that you are white! This infuriates me and was told to them both by different teachers in junior high! Why can't we all be Americans! Don't give up on your dream.

I'm very big on education. Don't want to get in to it in detail but my wife was significantly disadvantage, due to wars and politics although she was phenomenally level headed and astute.

I will say also that from personal experience that your daughters should NOT expect to have some male support them for life. Things happen and I do not have to draw a picture.

I indoctrinated my granddaughter and she responder over the top. Scarily. She is carrying an enormous load three degrees. Even her father is awe struck. She is very, very gregarious and determined. On her birthday her friends came to her dorm and held a party. She chased them out at midnight so she could continue studying .

Seemingly your daughters have inhaled some liberal propaganda which is deplorable. Here in NY our colleges do not broadcast such distracting disinformation.

If your state is similar to my state you may want to enroll them into a community college and if your instate is similar to our state they will be in very good hands,

In any event I encourage you very vigorously to en sure that they complete college and obtain a degree in their best interest and your satisfaction as a proud Mom,

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-25-2011 at 07:58 AM.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
About 15 yrs ago while I was living at UCLA dorm, there was a woman also lived there at the time who told me the same thing, "Don't put down you're White" and she had proof that they used it against you. At the time I was not as informed as I am today and didn't pay much attention to the double standard. But whether anyone wants to agree or not, it is the truth and she proved it to me. Most people don't go to the lengths she went to to document it, especially 15 years ago when she did. But it is still happening today.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 02-25-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Flag Republican View Post
I have done all I can, I'm ready to give up on college. You have no idea what it's like trying to get through when you're struggling to eat.
You really should be more quiet about what you earn, you're attracting those of us who have less. It's a good thing we're not illegal aliens, because I'm rather serious, if one of them were overhearing you discuss all this, they'd find a way to rob you. I've been a victim of it. I even once loaned a guitar to a friend I thought I could trust, only to find that his mexican roommate's cousin managed to pawn it ...
Remember, a good education is something no one can take away from you. It allows you a better ability to understand the things around you and also gives you a fuller life as a result. It is a struggle to pay for, that is true, but what you gain often overcompensates for the cost and investment of your time.

I am one who doesn't like the indoctrination that MANY, if not MOST, of our students by our schools today. But by attending you'll learn the lingo/jargon and understand what they're doing and that closeup first hand experience can only done by observing and being there. You don't get the fill gist of it by sitting on the sidelines. But when you're aware of it, you can expose it.

Don't give up. It's an investment in yourself that is worth more than anything else you do. Just don't expect it to land you a great job, that's not what's happening today. But there's more to gain than just a job.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I'm very big on education. Don't want to get in to it in detail but my wife was significantly disadvantage, due to wars and politics although she was phenomenally level headed and astute.

I will say also that from personal experience that your daughters should NOT expect to have some male support them for life. Things happen and I do not have to draw a picture.

I indoctrinated my granddaughter and she responder over the top. Scarily. She is carrying an enormous load three degrees. Even her father is awe struck. She is very, very gregarious and determined. On her birthday her friends came to her dorm and held a party. She chased them out at midnight so she could continue studying .

Seemingly your daughters have inhaled some liberal propaganda which is deplorable. Here in NY our colleges do not broadcast such distracting disinformation.

If your state is similar to my state you may want to enroll them into a community college and if your instate is similar to our state they will be in very good hands,

In any event I encourage you very vigorously to en sure that they complete college and obtain a degree in their best interest and your satisfaction as a proud Mom,
I agree. I've had to take care of my family alone and it isn't easy, but the job got done. Some of the things that I've heard from the girls mouth lately, has shocked me. If the Supt. of Schools knew this and he will be told, he'd look into it. God Bless America and all of us racist Americans!
Old 02-28-2011, 03:18 AM

Default More on Chase

Spoke to my son yesterday about my experiences with Chase. He is a senior mortgage consultant/loan officer with Chase. He works out of more than one branch office.

I told him that Chase could be negotiated with and he said: Oh yes !

I told him that they had a hat full of tricks and he said: Oh yes !

Further he said: They are trying to get rid of the small investors/depositors. They don't want them. They posted a $6.5 billion profit recently !

The manager of one branch was formerly with Washington Mutual who went out of business and was acquired by Chase. Chase is charging $12 per month on checking accounts that have under $1,500 average monthly balance. That's $144 per year per account. Since the changes in banking regulations on credit cards they lose revenue and are trying to make it back by charging checking accounts. Other banks charge $3 or $4 monthly. Hudson City Bank doesn't charge anything.

The branch manager is freaking out. He is losing customers daily. The old Washington Mutual customers are closing accounts and moving their money out of Chase.

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-28-2011 at 03:21 AM.