Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Official Events Managed, Assisted, or Supported By Save Our State

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-10-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Well I finally got my phone connection fixed. But may not have my pc running, so I'm back to my laptop.

We had a total of 13 people come to the protest today. Fox 11 Los Angeles showed up and hung around for about a half hour waiting for people to show up, at the time the reporter was there, there were about 7 of us, he left and 6 more showed people showed up.

Thank you to all who attended, it was a beautiful day to be out there. I got a bit lost getting there so Rose and I were about a half hour late getting there.

Maybe after the elections people will find the time to hit the streets. Let's just hope the weather is as nice the next time.
Did the reporter do an interview or just decide it wasn't exciting enough and left without talking to anyone?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:42 PM

Look what I found on Glenn Spencer's American Patrol on 10-09

http://waltermooresays.blogspot.com/...nicky-now.html
Old 10-10-2010, 04:39 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
SZ! I loved your cheap sign. Just like the old days. Thanks to all of you for showing up.

Cheap? Was that intended as some manner of off-handed ethnic slur? ;^)

I'd like to point out that that one cost more than most of the others b/c rather than spray-painting the edges of the sign, as I commonly do, I trimmed this one with green-duct tape that I had to purchase at the 99 Cents store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Did the reporter do an interview or just decide it wasn't exciting enough and left without talking to anyone?
Hmmmm. You clearly didn't watch the video I put together. The Channel 11 broadcast last night, about our event, is included starting at 4:02 of the film I posted. It starts when that professional spokesmodel we hired is seen talking to the reporter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Look what I found on Glenn Spencer's American Patrol on 10-09
RIM is right. We got some indirect advertisement on the American Patrol site. The first post under his Saturday offerings links to one of our pictures bearing our url.

Which leads to my next question: Are we on Glenn Spencer's Sh-- List? He doesn't seem to post stuff from either this site or mine. I know he's supporting Chelene's candidacy, however, it's hard for me to keep track of who is angry with whom. Everything is too involved for me. I just recently learned that I am apparently in cahoots w/ a gentleman named Mark Seidenberg. Fortunately, Davi and Frank were actually able to tell me who Mark Seidenberg is, so at least I understand the reference.

Spencer posted a video I shot about illegals operating illegal food stands and leaving piles of trash in downtown L.A., about 9 months ago. He credited my website and posted the url. I was notified by Robin and Ray, so I sent Spencer an e-mail thanking him and never got a response back. Since then, nothing. I've even forwarded him half a dozen items I've either written or filmed but nothing's happened. Is he mad at us or am I just a crappy author and videographer?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 10-10-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 06:55 PM

Which leads to my next question: Are we on Glenn Spencer's Sh-- List? He doesn't seem to post stuff from either this site or mine. I know he's supporting Chelene's candidacy, however, it's hard for me to keep track of who is angry with whom. Everything is too involved for me. I just recently learned that I am apparently in cahoots w/ a gentleman named Mark Seidenberg. Fortunately, Davi and Frank were actually able to tell me who Mark Seidenberg is, so at least I understand the reference.

He is hard to figure out. He usually tends to stay out of disputes, unless someone starts something with him. I know he is not a fan of Simcox or ALIPAC.

I met Mark Seidenberg when he worked at the Gilchrist Campaign, as did Tom Hoefling. They are part of the AIP that does not support Chelene but I don;'t know much more about the AIP.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I think it's possible that Glenn is being stand off-ish over Chelene. I'm let him know how many of us felt about her, and I'm sure Chelene filled him in about us. He hasn't been returning my emails since then either. Maybe it'll take a real powerful event or something to put us on, and keep us on, his radar again. Maybe Chelena will be gone soon too, and that could help alot