Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-17-2010, 08:16 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Law Breaking, Graffiti and Gangs seen in a positive light

I've made a total of 3 videos highlighting what a dump certain parts of So. California have become. I shoot, edit and post them b/c I know all people from around the U.S. aren't necessarily aware of how corrosive illegal immigration can be over the long-term to the quality of neighborhoods. The one that has received an unusually high number of views from people who appear to be teenagers is the one I made about the Valley.

Anyway, Youtube user 1lilpenguin3, who based upon his remarks clearly saw the videos I filmed about illegal alien hovels near downtown and Van Nuys, left me a total of 3 chronologically intended comments to advise me how I fail to properly understand and appreciate what it is I see when look at L.A.

1lilpenguin3 your fucken retarted for making this video... yea sure us mexicans arent perfect, but neither are any other races, and yea ill admit it i havent done good thing in my life, this is just the way of life, war has been going on for our whole lifes... gang wars, country wars, all kinds. and you know what? my family in mexico are very wealthy... im not im dirt poor, but i do what i do to live. im not saying killing, but if you gotta eat from downtown la cause its cheap, then ill go theyre.

but if you think its just mexicans doing all this, you are retarted... because gangs started in around the early 1900's i believe, and you just dont understand, and ill show u an example,i now live in a nice neighboorhood. and theyres this white girl in my school and she has a tatoo of a nazi sign on her right shoulder. and her boyfriend which is now locked up in juvie, is also a nazi. us mexicans, we never start fights. most of us dont and i cant speak for us all but i know a good amount dont

now do you think that white girl has never graffitied? lol ive seen nazi signs at my school engraved in the walls. so now you think its just the mexicans? gangs only want to be proud of what they came from as in our race, atleast us mexicans. and to be respected, and i always hear white people say "oh that fucken nigger stole my weed the next nigger i see i swear ima give him hard shit". and yea us mexicans are the biggest in gangs, but only because we know what were doing and want respect.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:14 AM

Hmmmm. Is he telling the truth do you think? Is there a growing nazi movement in his school? Admittedly he's not learning very much in school if this is the way he expresses himself, but suppose he is going to school and there are teen nazi wannabes?

A long time ago I said that the extremes of either side of an argument fill up first, then the middle. If there is such a growing extreme, it can mean only one thing. People, even kids, are giving up on the system and gravitating to an extreme as the only form of relief they see. A message, even the wrong one, is the only answer laying around. The government with its intention of amnesty isn't helping. It's hurting. The impetus towards amnesty is the government telling people that all the faxing, letters, phone calls and e-mails isn't going to work. Someone better come up with something better and quick.

This isn't going to go anywhere ordinary people want to go.