Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 PM

Default Loss of freedom of choice

Due to the reduced payments to Medi-Cal providers and the fact that any Medi-Cal provider must accept *all comers* many of the best family practice doctors are no longer accepting Medi-Cal patients. I can't blame them. If the State used some common sense and allowed doctors to designate a percentage of their practice to Medi-Cal patients, even as little as 10%, there would be no shortage of doctors available to Medi-Cal patients. The option the State of California has chosen is not a good one. All we have done is set up one more bureaucracy to throw good money after bad with negative results. By forcing a severely ill person into a system where they have no choices in their health care and are too weak and ill to fight for what they need is criminal. I should be surprised? The entire country is being run down a criminal path step by step.... Today's Republican party is composed of the most selfish, uncaring people I have ever seen short of a communist state. Save money at the cost of more freedoms? Not if I can stop it.