Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-18-2009, 09:49 PM
SOS Associate

Default SOS Bulletin: Email in Circulation About Save Our State

The following email is currently making the rounds within immigration law enforcement / border security groups. I'm posting it here because, as you may know by now, I am a full disclosure type of person, and believe it's good policy to keep the organization's business in full view of everyone so they can make informed decisions, even if the news does not reflect well on myself or the organization. That said, here is what is making the rounds, and I'll offer a slight explanation after you read it.

Quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Subject: Patriot Warning: New "Save Our State" Group is a Fraud
To:

PLEASE FORWARD TO YOUR CA PATRIOT LISTS

Many Patriots in California received the below deceptive email this morning from independent activist Davi Rodrigues. Here are some facts you should know before you think about joining his new group which is now falsely using the SOS name.

Save Our State, the very successful activist group founded in 2005 and owned by Joe Turner shut down last month. The group had run its course. The website, SaveOurState.org also went off line.

A former member who went rogue earlier this year and was kicked out of SOS for his destructive behavior, Davi Rodrigues in Sacramento, has stolen the name of the group and is now claiming to be in charge of SOS; he is not.

Davi has been on a personal Jihad against our popular candidate for governor, Chelene Nightingale since she announced her candidacy in July. Chelene left SOS in May to prepare for her campaign. His vicious attacks and lies against her are nothing short of treasonous. He may be working for La Raza or the GOP to smear her campaign "from the inside". He is urging his "followers" to attack and sabotage her campaign and bash her in internet forums and message boards. Warnings to him to cease and desist his vicious attacks have been ignored.

If you choose to join this group, just know that this is NOT Save Our State. It is a copy cat run by Davi and other outcasts from our mainstream movement. His group is NOT part of the www.SoCalPatriots.org - 25 united mainstream Patriot groups in SoCal.

Unfortunately, there are several leaders and personalities who have gone rogue (and not in the good Sarah Palin way) over the past few years and now spend much of their time attacking the successful mainstream groups and leaders. Whether out of jealousy or just bitterness and pettiness, they spread malicious, harmful lies and hate about good Patriots. We have created a webpage just to warn the public about these individuals. Please be very cautious when associating with these individuals who have a history of destructive behavior in our movement.
Patriot Warnings:
http://sandiegominutemen.com/site/in...127&Itemid=118

Beware of false and dangerous leaders in groups pretending to be part of our very successful secure borders movement. Most of them have their own selfish and money-making agendas.

- Jeff Schwilk, SDMM

OK then. Just so you know, this corporation was not stolen. I'm certain that if it was, I'd be under arrest by now. Neither is SOS a fraud. I worked very carefully when filing the documents, and in keeping with my full disclosure policy, posted them on www.PublicDocumentDistributors.com for all to see. These are official documents from the State of California, and I would not risk publicizing fraudulent documents, so we are not falsely using the SOS name. Neither are we engaged in a selfish money making scheme. We are still not soliciting for money.
Much of this other commentary is just so much puffery by someone trying to force their misguided opinions on the readers as gospel, so it wouldn't be time well spent hashing it out, however there might be some truth to the bitterness claim, as I am certain I have admitted to that before.
The author of this piece, Jeff Schwilk, I used to have some respect for due to his documented street activism, however I have also come to the conclusion he is an excitable boy. I am still exhibiting restraint in his case, mainly because I know he is being influenced by Nightingale, and I understand the effect she can have on people. So any response made in regards to his email will be limited and hopefully unprovoking. I must take some of the blame for the root of this though, and to show you why, I've published an email I have been sending to former SOS.org members in an effort to encourage them to return to the goup of us. After you read my solicitation, I'll explain again why:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Davi@FightBackinsac.com
Sent: Wed, November 18, 2009 1:04:00 AM
Subject: Save Our State Rises again

Greetings Former SOS Members,

If you have been away from Save Our State for awhile, you may not be aware of major changes. Save Our State is now under new management and corporate direction, as well as our forums being relocated to www.SaveOurState.info, instead of .org. You can follow this link to find us:
http://www.saveourstate.info/index.php

Save Our State has been re-incorporated as a non-profit 501C3 California corporation, and we are in the process of naming new corporate officers as well as choosing new organization managers and an advisory board to guide them. Due to many complaints and disputes arising from her previous management of Save Our State, the corporation will no longer be associated with Chelene Nightingale. We look forward to welcoming former members back, and extend our apologies to those who may feel they were affected negatively or treated unfairly during the period in which she was managing director. In the future, we will adhere to higher principles and follow written policies and procedures in regards to the supporters and associates that use our services and attend our events. One such service was the use of our forum which you may re-register on by following this link:
http://www.saveourstate.info/register.php

If you have any problems registering, please feel free to reply to this email, and someone will assist you. Once registered, we hope your experience with Save Our State in its' improved form will be a positive one that will propel your activism and increase the impact you have on the issues that brought us all together originally.

Sincerely,

Davi Rodrigues
Save Our State
Ok, so one of the issues, if not the main one, that likely inspired Schwilk's email campaign was the statement regarding Nightingale. I made that in specific because many people I had contacted informally in an effort to get them to register and join us, stated that they did not feel up to being harrassed by Nightingale for their outside associations, threatened with expulsion for having an opposing opinion on the forums, or being ridiculed about the political party or candidates they chose. Others had less common complaints or fears, but in general enough people thought she would still be in a position to continue whatever it was that alienated them from the group that they weren't easily convinced by mere spoken words that this was not the case. So I put it in writing: Nightingale is out. She cannot administrate, moderate, or demand someone else do so on her behalf. She cannot ban people from this group or forum; She holds no power over anything here whatsoever. I don't think that even writing that is enough proof for some, so I can only hope that the passing of a little time along with the deeds we perform without any hint of her involvement will convince them.
Now I am aware that some people still place a higher value on Nightingales worth to the world, and would, as well as have, willingly traded handfulls of good activists up to the hundreds for just one nightingale. I have come to recognize that as ghastly arithmetic, and have voluntarily risked whatever personal capital I have left in my reputation to reverse that plan. It has always been the body of SOS members that made the events and organization great and powerful. It was when they were belittled, dismissed, and dictated to by someone who was in pursuit of personal satisfactions and goals, that they retracted that power and the organization contracted and became nearly powerless. I hope and pray for the return of all faithful activists. If our effort here comes to failure, we will have ventured and lost little, mainly because had we not, the previous management were sneakily planning to shut SOS down anyway. We don't have to waste time proving them wrong or right. We can prove them meaningless though, by just doing what we originally meant to do that brought us all together in the first place.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 11-18-2009 at 10:27 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:59 PM

Davi thank you for putting the email from Mr Schwilk up.

The documentation you present addresses the legitimacy of the
present SOS perfectly.

It would be a nice thing for people in other organizations to stop
tearing the efforts of others down.

This is all quite interesting. I have always respected Jeff for his devotion
to the movement but this does not reflect well upon him.

I hope that in time he will be able to see things more clearly.

After all, we are all striving for the same result...an end to the occupation of America by illegal aliens.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:07 PM
SOS Associate

Thanks, and you're welcome Eagle1,

But isn't it way past your bedtime young man? (toe tapping on floor)
Old 11-18-2009, 11:16 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
If you choose to join this group, just know that this is NOT Save Our State. It is a copy cat run by Davi and other outcasts from our mainstream movement. His group is NOT part of the www.SoCalPatriots.org - 25 united mainstream Patriot groups in SoCal.
Poor Jeff. He screwed up his own groups URL when he wrote the email. Here ya go Jeff: http://www.socalpatriots.com/ It's an easy mistake to make when you're caught up in the moment. I'm sure there's some good people doing good things for the movement within there, so we want to give them the exposure.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:50 PM

So by not sticking to what you're told, be it right or wrong, that's considered going rogue I guess. I am just amazed to the lengths that some will go to promote ONE person. Think about it, these guys, Jeff, Gheen, Chelene and their associates will just keep badmouthing others in the movement over one person. Do you see any of the openborders crowd doing this? No they are more concerned with getting their agenda pushed forward. And to say that we are on a "money making agenda" I can only assume that they are concerned that we might cut into their donations. What a line of crap.

What is really comical is the fact that Chelene doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting anywhere. But these guys would rather work at trying create problems for us for such a stupid campaign. Where are their heads? They are acting like high school kids voting for the prom queen.

These people can hardly get along with each other most of the time, yet they imply that everyone else is a problem.

I spent many hours with Chelene, MANY. And I was with the old SOS shortly after Chelene came on the scene and was there at the end. What Jeff is stating is just a bunch of bs. Chelene lied to me over stuff that where there was no reason to lie. It was said just to make her look better than what was the real truth. Chelenes not the worst of people, but she's certainly not the best. It's all a show with her and these guys are falling for it. Wouldn't be the first time people have gotten fooled. But to go to the lengths that they are going, to actually try to do damage to the cause is unforgivable. What makes theses people tic?

The old org hadn't "run its coarse" it was gutted by Chelene. I was there and I saw it. I started to notice if well over a year ago and started mentioning it. Some of Chelenes lapdogs got on me about say anything about it or bringing it to the members attention. That was right about the time she got the 'coalition' together. That move was to hide the fact that the membership had stopped supporting her and no SOS members were showing up to any of the events. Who was showing up was CCIR and the other orgs, but not SOS members.
Old 11-19-2009, 01:32 AM
As seen on TV!

Driving around Sacramento will a mobile billbord, supporting SOS sure seems "Destructive" to Me.
And probably pretty "Destructive to Your wallet as well.

There's VERY few SOS'ers in Northern Ca., and I think that it's good to know that I'm not alone.

CB.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:13 AM

All this fighting between Anti Illegal Immigration is about the worst thing I can think of. I remember in 2005, 2006 and at least the first part of 2007, when EVERYONE worked as one org. Everyone was welcome and most worked well together.
Thanks, Davi, for the information. I do hope people will think of our country and not some who have been working for a long time to destroy our movement.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:13 AM

Flush the egos and let us unite for the fight. I've been touched by so many of you. God Bless America!
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM

Thanks for posting this AG. It shows just how deep the insecurity and childishness goes in some aspects of this movement.

As far as Schwilk-ingale goes, it was not people "going rogue" that brought about the demise of the old SoS, but Nightingale's hubris. So this SOS is not part of the officially sanctioned cabal. Big deal. Look who is here...people that have actually organized and been out on the street. Many of the people here were at Nightingale's "leadership" meeting a couple of years ago. Sadly, Schwilk-ingale does not see this...most likely by choice. That's fine. The two things that will shut the mouths of these people are action and results.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
The two things that will shut the mouths of these people are action and results
Right on both counts Pocho. Now that so many are 'free' maybe the protests will grow in size.