Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-02-2013, 03:50 PM

Default Immigration Bill Contains Slush Funds for Pro-Amnesty Groups

I saw this today on another forum and thought you would want to know about it.

Immigration Bill Contains Slush Funds for Pro-Amnesty Groups

http://cis.org/feere/immigration-bil...46883-44705209

Is it any wonder when people holding rallies to support defying out nations laws somehow they would have bus transportation, tee shirts and professional signs.

I suppose we were lucky when we held ours, to support law and order, we still had shirts on our backs.

Last edited by StokeyBob; 05-02-2013 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:51 PM

Someone over there mentioned that would give them some more money to lobby for more money.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:09 PM

Maybe I should explain just why some of us are lucky to still have shirts on our backs.

No matter how much hard earned money people can gather together to build their world the way they want, others inside and outside of the country can fire up the fake money presses and print up what ever amount it takes to get their way.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:09 PM

Bob you're exactly right. I sent the alarms out way back about the nonprofits and how they suck up our tax dollars. They pull in millions, yet try to follow where all the money goes. That money just vanishes and then pops up at their political action committees (PAC) as the democrats slush fund. Where the politicians lobby for more tax dollars for the nonprofits. I've caught them using 501c3's to promote leftist causes advertising on Craigslist to hire people to work their phone banks. Yet no one ever says a word about this illegal practice. If it were conservatives doing it they'd have the FBI on it in a New York minute.
Old 05-03-2013, 06:37 AM

Which non profits?

I think I know about some of them, but could you put up a list of non profits which get government money?

Is National Council of La Raza one of them?

Imagine, furloughing air traffic controllers in an obvious ploy to justify raising taxes in part to keep shoveling money to racist organizations.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Which non profits?

I think I know about some of them, but could you put up a list of non profits which get government money?

Is National Council of La Raza one of them?

Imagine, furloughing air traffic controllers in an obvious ploy to justify raising taxes in part to keep shoveling money to racist organizations.
I remember an old story that told about some of the funding La Raza gets. If you get a chance take a gander at the list about half way down the page.

It's way down there. It is a long page.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/25447

It's a long list!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:03 AM

The piece referred to has a lot of rehashed rhetoric, but no cited sources for what I'm interested in.

Is there an HR bill number associated with this quote?

Quote:
April 23, 2007 - IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Sponsor: Rep Hinojosa, Ruben [TX-15] COSPONSOR Rep Renzi, Rick [AZ-1]

To authorize appropriations for assistance for the National Council of La Raza and the Raza Development Fund.

(b) Authorization of Appropriations- There is authorized to be appropriated for grants under this section--

(1) $5,000,000 for fiscal year 2008; and

(2) $10,000,000 for each fiscal year thereafter.
I did a quick search, didn't find a bill number.

Where are these figures to be found in government documents, how can they be verified, are there names of government employees or elected officials associated with the followinng?

Quote:
The following is a list of taxpayer expenditures paid Hispanic front organizations for the one world order open borders elite, on top of money provided by globalist corporations intent on destroying nation states and replacing them with one world order:

FY 2000

Recipient Name

State

Federal Funding (for this search)

CENTRO CULTURAL DE LA RAZA

California $89,083

LA CASA DE LA RAZA

California $10,000

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA

California $2,994,422

LA RAZA

District of Columbia $1,196,000

LA RAZA NEWSPAPER

Illinois $675,000

NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA

District of Columbia $3,045,062

NATIONAL COUNCIL ON LA RAZA

District of Columbia $70,500

PLAZA DE LA RAZA INC.

California $20,000

Federal funding for the year : $8,100,067

FY 2001

Recipient Name

State

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA

California $3,504,422

LA RAZA

District of Columbia $896,000

District of Columbia $2,337,997

District of Columbia $514,049

PLAZA DE LA RAZA INC.

California $18,000

Federal funding for the year : $7,270,468

FY 2002

Recipient Name

State

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA

California $7,516,195

LA RAZA

District of Columbia $768,878

LA RAZA FARM LABOR LA RAZA FARM LABOR

Wisconsin $85,260

LA RAZA LLP AND UNIDO LLP

Wisconsin $206,250

NATIONAL COUNCIL LA RAZA

District of Columbia $100,000

District of Columbia $1,034,733

District of Columbia $180,000

PLAZA DE LA RAZA INC.

California $20,000

Federal funding for the year : $9,911,316

FY 2003

Recipient Name

State

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA

California $4,987,360

LA RAZA

District of Columbia $873,247

LA RAZA AUTO REPAIR INC

Florida $3,000

NATIONAL COUNCIL LA RAZA

District of Columbia $9,542

District of Columbia $1,228,123

Federal funding for the year : $7,101,272

FY 2004

Recipient Name

State

CENTRO LEGAL DE LA RAZA

California $150,000

DISCOTECA LA RAZA

North Carolina $25,000

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA

California $5,499,626

LA RAZA CENTRO LEGAL, INC.

California $62,500

LA RAZA GALERIA POSADA

California $74,568

District of Columbia $2,928,695

Federal funding for the year : $8,740,389

FY 2005

Recipient Name

State

GULF COAST COUNCIL OF LA RAZA

Texas $200,000

LA CLINICA DE LA RAZA

California $5,439,732

LA RAZA CENTRO LEGAL, INC.

California $97,500

NATIONAL COUNCIL LA RAZA

District of Columbia $-7,345 **

District of Columbia $1,509,850

SUPER LA RAZA

California $353,000

Federal funding for the year : $7,592,737
This link didn't work for me:

Quote:
You may find more information on the funding for this radical organization at http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_113053334/
This is what NCLR says about sources of funding, not that I necessarily believe them but positive proof is needed to refute potentially fraudulent statements concerning the dispensation of federal grants:

Quote:
Some critics have implied that federal funding earmarked to NCLR for housing and community development financing has been used, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to advance our public policy efforts on immigration. This is simply untrue.

Our housing and community development financing is carried out through our subsidiary, the Raza Development Fund (RDF). Established in 1999, the mission of RDF is to bring private capital and development assistance to local organizations serving Latino families in areas such as affordable housing, primary health care, and educational facilities. The RDF board of directors includes experts in housing and community programs as well as representatives from a number of prominent private financial institutions, including Bank of America, State Farm Insurance Company, Citi, and JPMorgan Chase.

In 1999, the Department of the Treasury certified RDF as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI). Today, RDF is by far the nation’s largest and most successful Latino CDFI. Since its inception, RDF has made more than $50 million in loans. More than half of RDF’s capital comes from private financial institutions including Bank of America, State Farm Insurance Companies, Allstate Insurance, and other sources. RDF uses these monies, along with other public and private funds, to finance charter schools, health clinics, day care centers, other community facilities, affordable housing developments, and small businesses.

RDF uses the funds appropriated by Congress under the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Community Development Fund for the sole purpose of supporting its lending activities. Moreover, RDF’s policy is that all earnings from its lending activities are to be reinvested in the fund for the sole purpose of advancing its mission. Thus, no federal funding earmarked to RDF has been retained by NCLR for any purpose; on the contrary, NCLR supports RDF by deploying considerable resources of its own to assist Latino-serving community-based organizations in developing community facilities and housing programs. http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_...federal_funds/
I object that my tax money goes to a racist organization of any sort, but it needs to be clear how the money is used and whether it is plowed back into PACs of politicians who support the goals of those racist organizations. It does seem clear to me that federal funds are being used to further a racist case in that it predisposes the end recipients to vote for politicians who support NCLR goals in addition to ethnic nationalism propaganda being inserted into educational programs.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 05-04-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Bob you're exactly right. I sent the alarms out way back about the nonprofits and how they suck up our tax dollars. They pull in millions, yet try to follow where all the money goes. That money just vanishes and then pops up at their political action committees (PAC) as the democrats slush fund. Where the politicians lobby for more tax dollars for the nonprofits. I've caught them using 501c3's to promote leftist causes advertising on Craigslist to hire people to work their phone banks. Yet no one ever says a word about this illegal practice. If it were conservatives doing it they'd have the FBI on it in a New York minute.
I'm thinking once you do catch on to how they are moving the cash they just find a new avenue.

I remember a while back it was brought to the attention of the government that medical services meant for United States citizens was being distributed to illegal aliens.

A trial was set.

I'm not sure what happened. I never heard the case making it before a judge. I think they all just worked together to funnel the funds through different channels and their problem went away. Shifted it right back on us, I imagine.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:03 AM

If only money had DNA, we could track it back to its source. The nonprofits comingle the funds they receive so when you ask where an exact single dollar came from there's little chance of tracking it. They comingle donations with grants and the only way to track the money back to the source it to do a complete audit, which no one would ever considering doing to their "morally bankrupt" nonprofit, especially a politician. Remember them trying to track the money given to ACORN? They just disappeared and popped up again with different clothes on, but continued to walk and talk the same corrupt song and dance.

The nonprofit I caught hiring for their phone banks was one here in Ventura County named CAUSE.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
If only money had DNA, we could track it back to its source. The nonprofits comingle the funds they receive so when you ask where an exact single dollar came from there's little chance of tracking it. They comingle donations with grants and the only way to track the money back to the source it to do a complete audit, which no one would ever considering doing to their "morally bankrupt" nonprofit, especially a politician. Remember them trying to track the money given to ACORN? They just disappeared and popped up again with different clothes on, but continued to walk and talk the same corrupt song and dance.

The nonprofit I caught hiring for their phone banks was one here in Ventura County named CAUSE.

I think much of it is tracked. The sad part is that those who swore and oath to uphold such things all seem bought off.

It isn't just limited to illegal immigration. The whole dang barrel is rotten to the core.