Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-18-2009, 08:09 PM
SOS Associate

Default Illegal's Supporters Turn to House Parties For Amnesty

Immigrant advocates plan house parties for reform

Quote:
Jorge Mario Cabrera, a spokesman for the Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles, says the goal is to encourage conversations in local communities to help promote immigration reform.

Sixty house parties are planned for California and at least 52 are called for Illinois.
http://www.sacbee.com/state_wire/story/2333397.html

So I guess they do it like Tupperware sales now
Old 11-18-2009, 09:16 PM

They're trying to turn up the heat, but not alarm the public of what they're doing. Those marches in 06 really angered the public and created a huge force against them. Now the public has been lulled asleep and they don't want to shake the apple cart, so they are trying to keep things quite.

They are planning to hit us hard in the next few months. This is them getting their activist stirred up and ready to lead while not doing it out in the open.

This is going to be a really hard battle coming up. But we may just get more main stream people to step forward and become activist. I sure hope so.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:16 AM

Ok everyone, get a loud cd player, plug it in, face it either outside or by an open window. Then crank it up with patriotic music. Even it drives you crazy, just rock out with the music. It will drive them crazy. Cured the new neighbor next door to me who had just moved in. THen I stood out by my American flag, as if to say, "Let's get it on!" I may be old, but damn I'm bold.