Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-15-2009, 09:33 PM
SOS Associate

As mentioned before, we will set some standards of conduct that will either encourage or require associates, supporters and attendees of our events to refrain from boisterous and antagonistic behavior. It certainly wouldn't be wise to have a few people antagonizing or instigating a fight at one of our events, only to have the resulting retaliation happen at another, and to associates that may not have the ability or desire to be defensive.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Phil, I appreciate you regard for your common man, but Naui would prefer you were shot dead lying in the street than be living here in this country. Now that's a fact.
I can only imagine what he would do to a "race traitor" like myself.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
OK Phil, I'll take the heat off you by becoming the pariah. Now that we're having Naui confessionals ...

I'll agree with the excessive part. The endless joy his physical suffering has produced still amazes me. Naui's just uneducated and resentful. There are more unforgivable characters running around out there whom we encounter.

If people would stop voluntarily performing for his camera when he and his Left-of-Patty Hearst associates arrive, he'd have no reason to show up. We have no one to blame but ourselves for his continued presence. He arrives and people respond like a bunch of Pavlovian dogs. They can't wait to start spouting off, blocking his camera and behaving like minor league bullies. It's always the same show, too. Some bitter sounding, angry, marginally educated types trying to intimidate him and prevent him from simply shooting film in a public place.

And you know what, he accomplishes his goal. In fact, he's gotten better at it since I first encountered him in '06. Naui gives us the opportunity to look like sh-- in his videos, and that's what we do. A pack of dumb, poorly informed, angry rednecks; that's the image he wants to shoot and make public. He commonly gets what he's looking for, too. We provide him with images anyone who wants to search on the internet can find.

Look at what he just filmed and posted. A Birther spouting off some idiocy about Kenya, Indonesia and another guy, almost twice Naui's size with a stupid grin on his face, attempting to block his camera with a U.S. flag.

It's a big, royal embarrassment for us - every time.

And I'm really growing tired of it because it is entirely something over which we have control.
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation? We can work on getting the message out and trying to control some aspects, but we will never entirely have control. There will always be some aspect, whether it is the opposition or those among us, that we will not have complete control.

And I might add that the oppositions reaction often hinges on their belief that we will not respond to them with any type of force.

I know that you were discussing the Naui video, but the subject of the pepper spray was also in response to Nauis antics. I do agree with you that the best way to handle Naui and his side kick is to completely ignore them. But we will always have newbees that will want to vent and unfortunately do it in front of Naui. He is paid to do what he does, and all they do is become actors in his little docudrama.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:03 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try.
I think he meant the "we" as being the ones who did the deeds, and as such should have seen the wisdom in restraint, as opposed to "we" the collective controlling others actions.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:05 PM

Quote:
No you're wrong. It is not "entirely something over which we have control." We can never totally control a situation, but we can try. Do you remember when you were arrested in Maywood? Did you have control over that situation? We can work on getting the message out and trying to control some aspects, but we will never entirely have control. There will always be some aspect, whether it is the opposition or those among us, that we will not have complete control.

And I might add that the oppositions reaction often hinges on their belief that we will not respond to them with any type of force.

I know that you were discussing the Naui video, but the subject of the pepper spray was also in response to Nauis antics. I do agree with you that the best way to handle Naui and his side kick is to completely ignore them. But we will always have newbees that will want to vent and unfortunately do it in front of Naui. He is paid to do what he does, and all they do is become actors in his little docudrama.
I have always been of the opinion that there should be a couple of spokespersons at events that attendees can direct these vermin to. These spokespeople should have experience with these vermin, and not give them the time of day.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:11 PM
SOS Associate

As an aside here:

If anyone wants to contribute to all or part of a "Standards of Conduct" Section, email or PM it to me. It would be best to have a basic outline posted before we open it up to critique in a thread
Old 11-16-2009, 04:14 AM

I realized long ago that the best way to stop Naui is to ignore him. When he used to run up to me and say "Say what do you think about"?........, my stock answer was "Get Lost". It worked like magic.
As far as enjoying his spray misery, I did not see what started it but I enjoyed every minute of it. I did use my flag to block his annoying face from view. I think that was kinder than spraying him although I don't care what happens to the little germ.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:01 AM

Phil, I must say you are starting to sound like a 'Bleeding Heart' and that is what has brought us to where we are today. Once I actually had someone tell me not to kill a 'SNAIL'. That is the truth.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:38 AM

I do not attend events, but every day on the street, it seems like I have somebody to contend with. What they want out of you is predictable behavior. And as long as they can get it, they will have a small and important victory. The point is not exclusively to ignore them, but to always have something new to use as a response. At no time should you become enmeshed in any kind of relationship with vermin like Naui, even a relationship where you always come out on top. For the illegal immigrant political front, enmeshment is even better than some predictable response. With enmeshment, not only have you become a predictable response, but the personality of the adversary is tatooed in your mind and the adversary knows it. You are not only predictable, but always available too, even if the adversary is not around.

This thread is perfect example. Everyone, even me, is repeating the cockroach's name, generating publicity and exciting the public's imagination. More enmeshment.

It is good to enjoy the suffering of drivel like this guy, but only if it does not lead to predictable behavior or enmeshment.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:50 AM

When I’m at a rally or protest I try my best to adhere to the following operating procedures given to me by California Poppy many, many years ago. It is my bible and survival guide for street activism.

Standard Operating Procedure for Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.

1. Minutemen are courteous to everyone with whom they come into contact, and never discriminate against anyone for any reason.

2. Minutemen do not respond to any taunts or harassment from outside agitators, and must never be present for duty or serve in any capacity if intoxicated.

3. Minutemen Observe, Report, Record, and Direct Border Patrol or other appropriate emergency or law enforcement agencies to suspected Illegal Aliens or Illegal Activities.

4. Minutemen do not verbally contact, physically gesture to or have any form of communications with suspected Illegal Aliens.

5. Minutemen follow the Standard Operating Procedures to the letter and spirit.

6. Minutemen follow all federal, state and local laws, understanding that we are being held to a higher standard by all.

7. Minutemen understand that, while our actions cannot stop illegal activities along the border, we can change world perception and national thought concerning Homeland and Border Security.

8. Minutemen monitor their behavior, the behavior of the people around them and the group as a whole to ensure compliance with the SOP and any instruction given by Minuteman Corps Leadership.

9. Minutemen leave no garbage behind and follow strict pack-in / pack-out procedures.

10. Minutemen respect the property rights of everyone, start no fires, never drive off road, and follow the directions of all law enforcement personnel.

By Chris Simcox

AMEN