Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM

Default Tea Party against Amnesty April 15

The national Tea Party is holding a nationwide protest against Amnesty, this April 15. Please visit their website and you can see if there is a local event near you. If not, consider becoming an organizer in your city.

www.againstamnesty.com
Old 03-23-2010, 01:56 PM

Curious. Since these are being run through ALIPAC, would an organizer have to toe ALIPAC's party line on various patriots that are out of favor with William Gheen?

I would be interested in getting something going for the Federal building. I am just not sure I want to carry a bunch of ALIPAC luggage too.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Curious. Since these are being run through ALIPAC, would an organizer have to toe ALIPAC's party line on various patriots that are out of favor with William Gheen?

I would be interested in getting something going for the Federal building. I am just not sure I want to carry a bunch of ALIPAC luggage too.
Just ignore the fact that Gheen has piggybacked on with the Tea Party people and if you can attend, support any gathering that fights illegal aliens. We all use any opportunity to gather like minded people. It seems that the only time so many will get out and do any activism is when it hits their pocket book. Everything else, the greater population expect 'others' to take up the cause and fight their battles. The illegals don't seem to have a problem with getting out and protesting, but they're much better funded.

I've been researching some of the Nonprofits along with where they're getting their money and what they're doing with it. Please take the time to review what I've come up with and posted. Until we know our enemy and where they're getting their resources we don't know who and what to address. I'd like to expose the root of our problem and take our activism directly to who is supporting it, just like ACORN was exposed. I hope the rest of you will support me in that.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post

Do you mean the Federal Building on Wilshire Bl. or the one in Downtown Los Angeles?

The Westside Republicans usually get something going at the one on Wilshire Bl. Let's hope they do a Tea Party.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
Do you mean the Federal Building on Wilshire Bl. or the one in Downtown Los Angeles?

The Westside Republicans usually get something going at the one on Wilshire Bl. Let's hope they do a Tea Party.
I got the impression you were against the Republicans taking over the Tea Party movement.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:39 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I got the impression you were against the Republicans taking over the Tea Party movement.
seems there are more than one type of Republican these days
Old 03-23-2010, 06:02 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
seems there are more than one type of Republican these days

Yes, there are the real Republicans and then there are the Schwarzeneggers, McCains, Bushes and Whitmans.

Jeff Sessions and Tom McClintock. That is what Republicans used to be and still are, just in more limited numbers nowadays.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first illegal immigration/TEA Party gig orchestrated by ALIPAC was fun! I attended the Pasadena event (as did Jean, Glory, Frank, Papoose, LAPhil, etc.). Apparently, they're going to be held on the 15th and the 17th of next month. I want to attend at least two this time.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 03-23-2010 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post

I think the Westwood Federal building would get the most bang for the buck.

I saw a link for one on Facebook, but they don't have a location or time yet, and the best part is that she who will not be named won't be there.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Just ignore the fact that Gheen has piggybacked on with the Tea Party people and if you can attend, support any gathering that fights illegal aliens. We all use any opportunity to gather like minded people. It seems that the only time so many will get out and do any activism is when it hits their pocket book. Everything else, the greater population expect 'others' to take up the cause and fight their battles. The illegals don't seem to have a problem with getting out and protesting, but they're much better funded.

I've been researching some of the Nonprofits along with where they're getting their money and what they're doing with it. Please take the time to review what I've come up with and posted. Until we know our enemy and where they're getting their resources we don't know who and what to address. I'd like to expose the root of our problem and take our activism directly to who is supporting it, just like ACORN was exposed. I hope the rest of you will support me in that.
You are a true Patriot Jean. I will support you in almost any endeavor you would undertake.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:44 PM

This event has no signs or any money that is with ALIPAC. I am organizing this simply for the fight. I, and others, simply bring our own signs to protest amnesty. Please consider to come on up and be with fellow protests. Some of you know me from previous "old" SOS protests. I simply am organizing a local event because no one else will. Thanks for considering attending.