Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-03-2014, 06:41 PM

Default MAP: Where feds are trying to relocate illegal border surgers

MAP: Where feds are trying to relocate illegal border surgers

Since the border surge gained coverage from the mainstream media last month, the Obama Administration has tried to relocate tens of thousands of newly-arrived illegal aliens to communities across the country.

Sign the petition asking your three Members of Congress to fight the relocation!

Click on the symbols on the map for name of each location and what is happening there. Below the map is the KEY for the symbols.

Relocation Map Key

As with all maps, you can zoom in and out, and click and drag the map for a different view. (For a larger version of this map click here. You can see a full list of all the communities in the left column.)

NumbersUSA is daily updating this interactive map to show which communities are under threat of the federal government moving large numbers of illegal aliens there from the border.

NumbersUSA is providing its members actions they can take to help stop the government's dispersal of illegal aliens in a way that usually means they never go back home. Because people living in communities across the Americas rarely see one of their neighbors ever returned after illegally entering the United States, most of the population in those countries believe crossing the border illegally will bring great rewards.

Become more actively involved by clicking here to send messages to your three Members of Congress to block relocations in your state.

If you have any information about additional communities being targets for relocation -- or if you can correct or add to the information we already have on communities -- Snip

I clipped out a lot of information and links. Here is a link to the original Numbers USA article;

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/not-...-aliens-border

Here is a link to the Google map referenced;

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid=...bed&dg=feature
Old 07-04-2014, 04:24 AM

Default Got it.

I just got my E-mail from Numbers USA with the relocation map.

Looks like we will be getting some here.

Absolutely mind boggling. In one feld swoop the Cartels have dispatched thousands of salesmen all across the Nation.

I LOVE it. I hope it gets MUCH worse. Draconian. Burn Baby Burn.

Yesterday Fox News reported that BO has been voted the worst President on the lase 70 years. *( It's beginning to look like BO is an acronym for Body Odor .

But will events cause a regime change before the next election?

Little story Folks.

In Chile Salvador Allende was the President. That goes back to the late 1970. A flaming Communist that wrecked the economy completely. The military sat on their hands and did nothng -------- until the house wife's revolted. They went out into the streets of Santiago with pots and spoons beating the pots and making a horrendous racket. You could hear it all over town.

Then Agosto Pinochet and his troops performed a "golpe". And it was hasta luego Allende.

Could it happen here? I doubt it. Too many Americans are too indifferent and too lazy to really care. It isn't bad enough yet.
Old 07-04-2014, 05:45 AM

I hope all those who are and have been for the Invaders are happy now. We are not 'being' invaded, we have been invaded. Not very long ago, citizens in Santa Monica were prevented from giving food to our homeless CITIZENS. Now every one is crying about the 'children'.

Why can't they be deported? I just learned that in 2008, congress passed a bill that would not allow the Central Americans to be deported and GWB signed it. I wonder how many knew about this law.
Look out for more of this. The gates are open.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

Absolutely mind boggling. In one feld swoop the Cartels have dispatched thousands of salesmen all across the Nation.

Yesterday Fox News reported that BO has been voted the worst President on the lase 70 years. *( It's beginning to look like BO is an acronym for Body Odor .

Little story Folks.

In Chile Salvador Allende was the President. That goes back to the late 1970. A flaming Communist that wrecked the economy completely. The military sat on their hands and did nothng -------- until the house wife's revolted. They went out into the streets of Santiago with pots and spoons beating the pots and making a horrendous racket. You could hear it all over town.

Then Agosto Pinochet and his troops performed a "golpe". And it was hasta luego Allende.

Could it happen here? I doubt it. Too many Americans are too indifferent and too lazy to really care. It isn't bad enough yet.
I think I remember seeing those ladies on the news.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

Little story Folks.

Be careful of what you wish for.

Allende was an asshole who admired Castro's Cuba. We all see what sort of an incompetent, left wing ideologue asshole Obama is.

On the other hand, the 1973 coup involved quite a bit more than women beating pots in the street - the CIA exploited the unrest to some degree, the Chilean military was involved, and Pinochet took over.

I don't know about you, but I don't particularly desire to live under the bloody thumb of a Pinochet.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 07-05-2014, 05:46 AM

Default Murrieta

Just saw a segment on Fox news this morning. Quite a dust up there yesterday with the buses back again.

The Feds are back with another busload. And plan to keep on pushing more later.

They are going to push it down your throats and up your posteriors. *( And mine too ).

An invasion is an invasion. Al Qaeda ran kids and civilians in front of their attacks. That's what is happening here too.

Also saw BO speaking about "immigration". He talks in riddles. Slicker than snot. My take it that he is both duplicitous and also out of touch.

!. The Carrels are spearheading.

2. The Central American Countries are aiding, abetting and promoting.

3. Central Americans are playing "extortion". Send money if you want us to stop it.

4. Mexico is issuing visas to cross Mexico.

5. Everyone and his brother is/are on the take.

6 Half of the US Citizens are in the enemy camp.

Remedies:

1. Civil disobedience.

2. Trade embargos/boycotts against the offensive countries

3. Sever diplomatic relations.

4. Fly the aliens back home.

5. Other undisclosed. Use your imagination.

This is more dangerous than Al Qaeda. There perpetrators are sabotaging our country with human WMD's. And without firing a shot. That's what makes them so diabolical and dangerous.

__________________________________________________ _____

Here is the time line for dismantling America.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...on-Enforcement

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-05-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:47 AM

This all seems pretty staged to get their bleeding hearts all on board.

I suspect they conspired.

I'm not in favor of the illegal spying that is going on but I can't help but imagine, if it was really being done to protect us, what they might come forward with to straighten out some of what is going on with all of the manipulations of recent past.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time,
and your government when it deserves it."
-- Mark Twain

Tags
conspiracy, illegal immigration