Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Don Don is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 649
Default Haitan "Victims" Bankrupting Fla Hospitals

Florida hospitals are filled to the brim with Haitian earthquake "victims" and approaching bankruptcy.


"But the hospitals said all of the free care they administered to help in relief efforts was crippling their ability to provide essential services to local people. Jackson Memorial Hospital, which saw the bulk of the patients, was running a significant loss, officials said."

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-b...-82833167.html

Will Haitians contribute to help Americans when our hospitals are bankrupted?

What do you think? AMERICANS HAVE GOT TO STOP COMMITTING SUICIDE.

Why is the well being of American people the lowest priority of the American Government? Why is the American Dream available to everyone except Americans?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2010, 10:12 AM
PochoPatriot PochoPatriot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Default

Yeah, those "victims" sure did a great job of devastating their country. What kind of a cold, heartless b**tard are you?
__________________
I think, therefore I love the Dodgers!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Ayatollahgondola's Avatar
Ayatollahgondola Ayatollahgondola is offline
SOS Associate
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Yeah, those "victims" sure did a great job of devastating their country. What kind of a cold, heartless b**tard are you?
We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Don Don is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Yeah, those "victims" sure did a great job of devastating their country. What kind of a cold, heartless b**tard are you?
I'm the kind of cold, heartless bastard who thinks that Americans have a right to have a hospital for their own kind and that American people should not be perpetually indentured to the needs of foreign nationals. Our country is being gutted by this kind of "humanitarianism", a kind of vampirism that sucks the blood and treasure of the American people and leaves us a wasteland with nothing for ourselves. Americans will one day be reduced the same level as Haitians and who will help us?

I've heard that 85 hospitals went bankrupt in California during the last decade because they were legally required to give illegal aliens free care. Mexico has not offered to open its hospitals to us or send doctors to treat Americans in need. Who helps Americans in need? No one.

Nobody ever asks the question: Who will help us when we're bankrupted and overrun with welfare cases whose needs outstrip our ability to support our selves and pay the taxes that are coming?

Last edited by Don; 01-28-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
Twoller Twoller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Yeah, those "victims" sure did a great job of devastating their country. What kind of a cold, heartless b**tard are you?
The sad truth is that the Haitians really have done a great job of devestating their country long before the earthquake came along. Why is it so hard to realize that the more derelict a country and its people is, the more vulnerable it is to natural disasters? This goes for states too and any other isolated population responsible for itself.
__________________
The United States of America is for citizens only! Everyone else OUT.
Criminalize asking party affilation for voter registration! End the "two party system"!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2010, 03:07 PM
PochoPatriot PochoPatriot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Default

[QUOTE=Ayatollahgondola;4443]We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?[/QUOTE

No one is "requiring" that you give money to Haitians, AG. Don't make this an illegal alien thing either. The people need help, and those with the means here are attempting to do something about it.

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.
__________________
I think, therefore I love the Dodgers!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Twoller Twoller is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,296
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
....

No one is "requiring" that you give money to Haitians, AG. Don't make this an illegal alien thing either. The people need help, and those with the means here are attempting to do something about it.

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.
What are you talking about? First you say this has nothing to do with illegal aliens. Then you say the "movement" is growing increasingly "cold to the needs of others". It is you who insist on confusing the two subjects.

Why indeed do you stay in "the movement" and I assume you are talking about the war against illegal immigration. Didn't you know that proponents of illegal immigrants base their support on need? Nobody is in this country illegally because they have it better where they come from. And their sympathizers are in tune with this. This is part of what motivates them. The other is simple sadism and loathing for the country they live in.

If you are against illegal immigration, then where is your sympathy for your fellow citizens? Why are you so cold towards them? Why are willing to put the needs of Haitian illegals before the needs of citizens of this country?

If one opposes aid to Haiti, even in the face of a major earthquake, then this should be taken in context. The context being Haiti is already getting tons of aid and it's not doing them a bit of good. Even so, they are happy to suck it up and offer no evidence of progress. Even the simplest soul might voice skepticism over offering aid to a disaster ridden country when they squander what they are getting already. And, continue to contribute to illegal immigration to one of their major benefactors.
__________________
The United States of America is for citizens only! Everyone else OUT.
Criminalize asking party affilation for voter registration! End the "two party system"!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

[QUOTE=PochoPatriot;4462]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?[/QUOTE

No one is "requiring" that you give money to Haitians, AG. Don't make this an illegal alien thing either. The people need help, and those with the means here are attempting to do something about it.

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.
Woooow, back off your horses there little polk. There are plenty of us who realize that those people did not bring this upon themselves. Don't paint with such a wide brush. I and others feel that we and every other country should do what ever emergency help is needed to keep those people alive. Minutes count in a situation like this. Those dying over there have a real need, and many are stepping forward. Not everyone on the board thinks alike.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Don Don is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 649
Default

When they had a tsunami in Malayasia, the US was scolded for not giving enough. RINO talk show hoast Hugh Hewitt urged lisenters to send $$ to "victims."

When they had an earthquake in China, RINO Hugh Hewitt and others encouraged Americans to send $$ to China. To China (!) for Christ's sake. China has our factories and our jobs and now unemployed American workers are being encouraged to send $$ to China! When last did the Chinese do anything for our needy?

Now Haiti and the endless demands for $$ and compassion. Now they're coming here to bankrupt our hospitals so we will have no medical care. What will happen to needy Haitians (and Mexicans and Chinese) when dirty rotten Americans get their cumupence and are just as poor as they are?

Mexicans. Chinese. Haitians. Malayasians. They all have more right to my money than I and to my country than I. I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like an indentured servant to the rest of the dysfunctional world's poor.

As a kid, I attended a Protestant church that funded missionaries to help the "poor" in other countries. That was in the 1950's and I was very proud of that effort. I helped collect money to help the "poor" in places like Haiti. What an idiot!

Well no more. I learned my lesson. Half a century later, nothing has changed, except that the world's "poor" don't say please (or even thankyou) anymore. They just invade our country and shove their hands in our faces and make demands. The difference is my people are now poor too. I am seeing Americans live in tent cities. American can't get work because you have to have brown skin to qualify for employment in So Cal and probably in other parts of the country too. Americans' incomes have dropped, but the demands on them by the world's "poor" have actually increased.


This is complete insanity and it simply cannot continue this way!

I don't care if third world people die and anybody who does should move to the third world and practice what you preach and give them everything you have.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
When they had a tsunami in Malayasia, the US was scolded for not giving enough. RINO talk show hoast Hugh Hewitt urged lisenters to send $$ to "victims."

When they had an earthquake in China, RINO Hugh Hewitt and others encouraged Americans to send $$ to China. To China (!) for Christ's sake. China has our factories and our jobs and now unemployed American workers are being encouraged to send $$ to China! When last did the Chinese do anything for our needy?

Now Haiti and the endless demands for $$ and compassion. Now they're coming here to bankrupt our hospitals so we will have no medical care. What will happen to needy Haitians (and Mexicans and Chinese) when dirty rotten Americans get their cumupence and are just as poor as they are?

Mexicans. Chinese. Haitians. Malayasians. They all have more right to my money than I and to my country than I. I'm getting sick and tired of being treated like an indentured servant to the rest of the dysfunctional world's poor.

As a kid, I attended a Protestant church that funded missionaries to help the "poor" in other countries. That was in the 1950's and I was very proud of that effort. I helped collect money to help the "poor" in places like Haiti. What an idiot!

Well no more. I learned my lesson. Half a century later, nothing has changed, except that the world's "poor" don't say please (or even thankyou) anymore. They just invade our country and shove their hands in our faces and make demands. The difference is my people are now poor too. I am seeing Americans live in tent cities. American can't get work because you have to have brown skin to qualify for employment in So Cal and probably in other parts of the country too. Americans' incomes have dropped, but the demands on them by the world's "poor" have actually increased.


This is complete insanity and it simply cannot continue this way!

I don't care if third world people die and anybody who does should move to the third world and practice what you preach and give them everything you have.
Well we can agree to disagree.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved