Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-30-2010, 05:51 PM

Default Ted Hayes on Fox News - Glenn Beck and The Illegal Alien Burning the Black Church

A 33 year old Hispanic man has been arrested for the church burning. He is being held on an Immigration Hold. The Church is in the middle of 18th Street Gang Territory. The residents of a house owned by and adjacent to the church were threatened, and two days before the fire, the house was shot up by an AK 47.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o33ks...&feature=email
Old 09-02-2010, 06:39 PM

I went to DC and attended Beck's rally. Honestly, only once was politics skirted, and that was at the end of Palin's speech, and, like I said, it only skirted politics. That rally gave me goosebumps, and I found it to be quite uplifting...to all races. I felt the purpose of that rally was to attempt to point all Americans, regardless of color, back to the ideals of the founders. There was a heavy message of turning back to God, which I find refreshing. Also, the rally was used to garner support for Vets, particularly the children of Special Forces KIA's in order to insure that their children would be able to afford to attend college. And, contrary to popular belief, there were black folks in attendance, but few relative to white folk. On stage, though, there was more black participants than whites. The idiot media who condemn this rally wish to marginalize it by any means possible, and from my perspective, there is absolutely no way you can twist the content of the rally into anything negative. Unless it is done via lying through ones teeth. Oh, and if there there were less than 500 thousand in attendance, I would be greatly surprised.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:36 PM

Great that you could be there. And Ted is a true American and a very spiritual man.