Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-23-2010, 12:51 PM

Default She signed the bill

At 1:30 today Gov Jan Brewer signed the toughest immigration law in the country into law

She is now one of our national heros
Old 04-23-2010, 12:57 PM

Yes, I saw that. I am still glad the law was passed for personal reasons. I have posted them before but I will do so again when I have more time. As I always say, it is not about hispanic, it is about Illegal no matter who it is.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Yes, I saw that. I am still glad the law was passed for personal reasons. I have posted them before but I will do so again when I have more time. As I always say, it is not about hispanic, it is about Illegal no matter who it is.
Amen!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:30 PM

Default Why I support the AZ law

My brother owned a small Back Hoe Service in Texas. He owned a back hoe and two trucks. About 1989 he told me he could not get any more contracts and he was down to his last $500. He said he would live in his truck. I finally got him to agree that I would pay his rent until he found work, well he never found any job working for someone else. Why? Because all the construction was done by larger owners and they only hired hispanics. My brother was union. There was loads of road construction going on is TX but the White constructions would only hire the hispanics. This was in TX and I have no idea if the workers were illegal.

I do blame the White owners as much as I do the workers. There are many to blame for what has happened to the USA, greedy employers, ignorant politicians and Americans who could not believe any thing such as this could happen in the US.

Seeing what happened to my brother has been burning in my gut for about 20years and the fire will be there until I die.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:33 PM

The best news I heard all week. Let's hope it sticks and we go in the right direction now for all Americans.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:56 AM

Default Oh Sxxx !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
At 1:30 today Gov Jan Brewer signed the toughest immigration law in the country into law

She is now one of our national heros

Just a little flip flop - Hmmmmm?
Old 04-24-2010, 05:06 AM

Default Obama's reaction.

I'm pretty well finished with bashing Obama. For me he's history, not worth any more of my efforts. He showed his colors and the people all understand now. There are some who are for him, and some against. All of the railing, fuming, saber rattling won't change anything. *( Until the election ).

However, I do want to post something which I think tells it like it is:

The bill's Republican sponsor, state Rep. Russell Pearce of Mesa, said Obama and other critics of the bill were "against law enforcement, our citizens and the rule of law.