Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

Immigration Pushed To The Forefront Again.... Thanks! To Everyone Who Has Propelled This Issue To Its' Rightful Position. Years Of Hard Work Are Paying Off.....Keep Up The Good Work!......
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Jeanfromfillmore's Avatar
Jeanfromfillmore Jeanfromfillmore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I don't think the article was overly critical; At least by the standards we've all become accustomed to anyway.
I agree with you.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 AM
DerailAmnesty.com DerailAmnesty.com is offline
"SZinWestLA"
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I don't think the article was overly critical; At least by the standards we've all become accustomed to anyway.

I agree. I was looking at the articles about us, that appeared in yesterday's Signal in totality, however. There is a large, and in my opinion (b/c I know SOS and the people with whom I repeatedly rally) pointless emphasis on racism and white supremacy.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-02-2010, 12:13 AM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I agree. I was looking at the articles about us, that appeared in yesterday's Signal in totality, however. There is a large, and in my opinion (b/c I know SOS and the people with whom I repeatedly rally) pointless emphasis on racism and white supremacy.
It's not pointless to the media. Racism is their only reliable tool. They have to keep it maintained.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-02-2010, 08:57 AM
PochoPatriot PochoPatriot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
It's not pointless to the media. Racism is their only reliable tool. They have to keep it maintained.
Any time the left uses "the race card" it is a clue to the fact that they have no logical answer to our points. It is an ad hominem. That being said, we must understand that racism does exist in some Americans, regardless of skin color, and we must stand against it whenever and wherever it appears. We must stand against those that constantly use race as a wedge to divide, even within our own community.
__________________
I think, therefore I love the Dodgers!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-06-2011, 07:22 PM
The Waco Kid's Avatar
The Waco Kid The Waco Kid is offline
Rebel
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 81
Default

That comment about white separatism Joseph supposedly made is new to me, I never read such thing coming from him at any time. Please provide your source. I would never support that sort of thing.
__________________
My name is Jim but most folks call me...... Jim.
~The Waco Kid~
Blazing Saddles
circa 1974
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
ilbegone's Avatar
ilbegone ilbegone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
That comment about white separatism Joseph supposedly made is new to me, I never read such thing coming from him at any time. Please provide your source. I would never support that sort of thing.

There are about six pages of google links concerning this quote attributed to Joe:


Quote:
"I am sick and tired of all the white bashing that goes on through the use of political correctness as an indoctrinating tool," Turner wrote in 2005. "Just because one believes in white separatism that does not make them a racist."


I don't believe a one of them offers more than the quote itself, attributed to Joe, and most go on to link him to Neo Nazis, Skinheads, White Nationalists and other verifiable racists as well as those accused of racism and vilified as racists, and often sprinkled with a few SPLC quotes. There are some photos which are mostly the same few purportedly showing SOS rallies filled with Nazi flags. SOS is depicted as being piggy backed by numerous white racial groups by a quote attributed to a Storm Front post.

The articles and essays I viewed seem to be plagiarized, re-written, rearranged or combined from three or maybe four original offerings. It's all the same almost word for word crap.



Here is an unusually honest comment from one of the links of a post concerning Arizona SB 1070 and throws Joe and the alleged quote into the mix:

Quote:
Angel

Great post! Although white supremacy is implicit in such laws, I like the way you lay it out. You should really think about citing your sources though--it will bolster your argument.

over a year ago

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui..._fb_noscript=1
No citing of sources because that would defeat the propaganda when it came back full circle of everyone quoting each other rather than quoting Joe, wouldn't it.

Might even prove to be libelous. Ask Nativo Lopez about being sued for libel.


On the other hand, one should be careful about dishing out free ammo to the enemy, and plenty of that has been done in the past.
__________________
Freibier gab's gestern

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.


Last edited by ilbegone; 06-06-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Supermanglide Supermanglide is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4
Default

I don't think the write-up was overly critical; a minimum amount of from the needs we've all turn into accustomed to anyway.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright SaveOurState 2009 - 2016 All Rights Reserved