Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-28-2010, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
I don't think the article was overly critical; At least by the standards we've all become accustomed to anyway.
I agree with you.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:31 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
I don't think the article was overly critical; At least by the standards we've all become accustomed to anyway.

I agree. I was looking at the articles about us, that appeared in yesterday's Signal in totality, however. There is a large, and in my opinion (b/c I know SOS and the people with whom I repeatedly rally) pointless emphasis on racism and white supremacy.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I agree. I was looking at the articles about us, that appeared in yesterday's Signal in totality, however. There is a large, and in my opinion (b/c I know SOS and the people with whom I repeatedly rally) pointless emphasis on racism and white supremacy.
It's not pointless to the media. Racism is their only reliable tool. They have to keep it maintained.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
It's not pointless to the media. Racism is their only reliable tool. They have to keep it maintained.
Any time the left uses "the race card" it is a clue to the fact that they have no logical answer to our points. It is an ad hominem. That being said, we must understand that racism does exist in some Americans, regardless of skin color, and we must stand against it whenever and wherever it appears. We must stand against those that constantly use race as a wedge to divide, even within our own community.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Rebel

That comment about white separatism Joseph supposedly made is new to me, I never read such thing coming from him at any time. Please provide your source. I would never support that sort of thing.
circa 1974
Old 06-06-2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
That comment about white separatism Joseph supposedly made is new to me, I never read such thing coming from him at any time. Please provide your source. I would never support that sort of thing.

There are about six pages of google links concerning this quote attributed to Joe:

Quote:
"I am sick and tired of all the white bashing that goes on through the use of political correctness as an indoctrinating tool," Turner wrote in 2005. "Just because one believes in white separatism that does not make them a racist."

I don't believe a one of them offers more than the quote itself, attributed to Joe, and most go on to link him to Neo Nazis, Skinheads, White Nationalists and other verifiable racists as well as those accused of racism and vilified as racists, and often sprinkled with a few SPLC quotes. There are some photos which are mostly the same few purportedly showing SOS rallies filled with Nazi flags. SOS is depicted as being piggy backed by numerous white racial groups by a quote attributed to a Storm Front post.

The articles and essays I viewed seem to be plagiarized, re-written, rearranged or combined from three or maybe four original offerings. It's all the same almost word for word crap.

Here is an unusually honest comment from one of the links of a post concerning Arizona SB 1070 and throws Joe and the alleged quote into the mix:

Quote:
Angel

Great post! Although white supremacy is implicit in such laws, I like the way you lay it out. You should really think about citing your sources though--it will bolster your argument.

over a year ago

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui..._fb_noscript=1
No citing of sources because that would defeat the propaganda when it came back full circle of everyone quoting each other rather than quoting Joe, wouldn't it.

Might even prove to be libelous. Ask Nativo Lopez about being sued for libel.

On the other hand, one should be careful about dishing out free ammo to the enemy, and plenty of that has been done in the past.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 06-06-2011 at 08:23 PM.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:45 PM

I don't think the write-up was overly critical; a minimum amount of from the needs we've all turn into accustomed to anyway.