Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-26-2010, 02:18 PM

Default Talk Radio Reaction to AZ Immigration Law

I have carefully followed as much "conservative" talk radio as possible in the aftermath of signing of AZ's powerful anti-immigration law.

Supporters of law:

Mike Gallagher
Rush Limbaugh
Mark Simone (sit in for Sean Hannitty)
John and Ken
Mark Levin

Cons: (er ah....Neo-cons)

Michael Medved. Medved is a legal alien who believes that Isreal has a right to exist but that America does not. He spent two of his three hours condemning the AZ law and arguing that the GOP has to "pay attention" to minority voters. ("Pay attention? That means surrender.)

Hugh Hewitt is a Neo--con who believes America is up for grabs to any invading group that can sneak accross the border and that the GOP will be painted as "racist." Hewitt touched on the AZ law briefly at the beginning of his show and then moved on to more pressing issues like the North Korea attack on a South Korea patrol boat(!) (He believes South Korea has a right to exist, but not the USA. He is more worred about the sinking of a South Korean patrol boat than the occupation of the American southwest).

Medved and Hewitt say that it's a political black blunder because the GOP will lose the "minority" vote. The obvious question is, when did the GOP ever have the minority vote, except in the aftermath of the Civil War.

The basic position of Medved and Hewitt is that America has lost its right to exist as a sovereign independent country because our elections are now determined by enemies of our national interest who vote solidly on the basis of racial interests. It is simply taken for granted that Asians, Blacks and Hispanics will vote their racial interests over national interests. Of course, it is "racist" for whites to vote on the basis of racial survival or interests.

Dennis Prager is another supporter of illegal aliens, but he's on at the same time as Rush LImbaugh and I did not hear his comments on this issue, although I did flip over to his show a couple of times. I think he's waiting to see how things shake out before he comes out in support of American's enemies like Medved and Hewitt.

Will the AZ law split the GOP and give the 2010 elections to the Party of Alger Hiss (Democrat party for those of you born after the cold war)?

John and Ken, by contrast, think rank and file people overwhelmingly support the AZ law, given the high levels of unemployment and bad state of the economy.

It is amazing how this issue seems to separate loyal Americans (Rush Limbaugh John and Ken, et al., ) from traitors (Medved, Hewitt).

Last edited by Don; 04-26-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:43 PM

Legal hispanics only have a 8-10% voting block in this country , hardly a force to worry about

Dems and Indies for the most part WILL NOT support an amnesty

The churches , la raza, the COC neocons , race hustlers like Sharpton , the splc and aclu all have a huge voice in MSM but in reality the real power rests with the hundreds of millions of voting Americans who far outnumber these morons or the idiots that really believe the libs are the shining light.

Look for the Dems to go down in unglorious flames big time in Nov ,

Dumbomba will be the lamest duck there ever was
Old 04-26-2010, 04:20 PM

Smile

John and Ken seem to be right on every issue they take up, I haven't listened to them in a long while but always enjoyed their show..

even though I am 100 miles away from their base..