Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-16-2012, 01:11 PM

Default Out of the mouth of Tim Wise, he hates himself

This is what our schools and universities are using our tax dollars to indoctrinate our young. You'll notice this guy is White and what comes out of his mouth is exactly what the Brown Tan Klan say when they speak. I had graduated high school and was already volunteering for political groups when this jerk was just being born. I saw first hand what he could only read or hear second hand. I was at the protests in the 60's while he was just getting his diaper changed. Oh, but because he spews the anti-White agenda that validates their victimology he gets paid thousands to open his mouth and indoctrinate.

As I've said, the enemy isn't someone's skin color, it is the established education system that pushes this while using our tax dollars and cries they need more money, so raise the tax rate and tax the rich.

Watch these videos. This guy spends his time going around to college campuses, paid by you the taxpayer. If this doesn't anger you, then you are part of the problem. There are more videos available if you google his name and find the link to his Youtube stuff. It would amaze some of you to see what schools are paying to tell our young. If he'd been saying the same thing but the skin color were different, well just imagine that. There is one video where he talks about the land that the USA "stole" from Mexico and goes on to spew the La Raza mantra.

Tim Wise

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...49801848706206

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MnmmDiQSdA

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-16-2012 at 01:23 PM.